• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Germany)-aibitot-8.7-Semi Custom

puhefihi

Reaction score
Server Name = Aibitot
IP = www.aibtot.com
Port= 7171
Website = www.aibitot.com
Exp rates = stages and Will change with feed back
Quest = All Quest, Plus some customs ones.
Map= 90 Percent tibia and adding in spawns ALL the time (but are hidden so exploring is a must)
Current state= Closed Beta

Hi Everyone My Server will be hosted in germany to start. and Depending on lag and what not I may move it. Basicly my server is real tibia map. which i am going to keep BUT with updates adding in new cities new spawns etc. it has rook, spawns revamped, new hidden caves added. mount system is a reward system, staff gets X mount. Etc. it is RPG right now, i plan to remove skull system eventualy adding in X amount of unjust kills till ban. donation will not be over powered pretty much just a premium account which allows you to go to new spawns and cities. as well as a few new quests (but that wont be right away). staff is open to suggestion and Plan on hosting Test servers before implamenting an update as well as giving players and followers a teaser. The server will be up 24/7 with FULL Customer support At ALL hours. auto detect bot. with out ban function.. by this I mean the bot detector detects botters and teleports them to 1 of 52 mazes with no monsters and a non pvp zone. navigate out of the maze and continue with your aibitot experience. Aibitot plans to not reset at any point in time. so higher levels will be much tougher to gain experience. guild war every sunday for 3 hours. Basicly. how this works. is hold the castle until guild war ends and your guild gains a prize. All guilds are welcome to atack and try to take over the castle. players will not loose experience or equiptment. GM and Gods DO NOT HAVE AN ALT. all staff does not wish to play Aibitot so there will be no abuse. Only Staff Characters will be for testing purposes only. Raids / Events. Will be ran per day 1 event and 1 raid. addon npc.

We are Planning on Launching Aibitot Next Week Right now we are in closed beta.

Please Post Any suggestions/Thoughts/Concerns ALL feedback is encouraged as well as Apreciated

Mods Of Ot land. please pm me if there is something wrong with my post. and I will Change it Asap ty .

Regards;
Puhefihi

Sorry guys had to repost didnt have port and game name in title.. will post pics of some custom towns later.. to tireed tonight.

open beta starts in 24 hours. Looking for 7 staff members for tutor / bug tester

4/11 spots filled for beta testers :D. still looking for testers

*UPdates*

Custom Clients, New npc. Changed Mount SPeed

new map. "Islands Of Lost"

Crazy name of the server, without screens, account maker site isnt ready.
FAIL
You killed this server before start.

OmG

Schlechte website!
du ruinierst ein eventuell guten server, Donation system fürn arsch.

bad Website!
You Ruining a Usally good server! Dontaion system is For the ass too.

Back