• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom / 7.72] Belvedera74 Mid-Rate Real Map, PvP - Enforced, Friday 22/2 - 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://belvedera74.net/register.php
Server Address
belvedera74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
it is, btw fake account
its not its mister budex ots. but he got banned from otland
ban evasion i assume or because of what was happening in first belvedera thread ( i got banned for offtopic in my thread before mods here are pretty much doign what they want. it was not me offtopicing btw it was other people calling me scammer example user @OscarPaez ccalled me scammer because his Girlfriend asked me for VPS access because "they wanted to help me with ots " and i turned down their proposition lol...

Last edited:
Yea we are working on Belvedera74 All the time, We wont stop !!! Preparing for next season, first was unsucesfull :/

Cant expect anything more than a dead server if Tamp00n advertised. 😂😂😂

Cant expect anything more than a dead server if Tamp00n advertised. 😂😂😂
There's nothing wrong with the "guy" who advertise it, the question is about server. And yeah we are still working on it, Just added 1 more custom spawn in Carlin with Warlocks, list of changes everyday gets bigger.

That guy is the biggest dumb around. 🤪
Anyway take it as a bump! Good luck and Im out! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back