• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
From what I've heard the only reason they made this ot was 2 because some "big team' paid him 2 make it turns out they have 15 ppl 🤣🤣
Don't lie honey we all know that kamil would never do anything for anyone if he doesnt think he would make huge profits from it. He brainwashes all of you constantly with thinkin its other peoples ideas so that you keep coming back to play his money time machine, just give up on this ots, only thing which makes his server survive is ur team and mitch team nothing else. What he has? 100 rpgrs and 100 war players and then the rest is spoofed or atleast 10 mcs / ip thats why he's server was populated I even remember he admitted it to us in ts cause it "makes" so players come and play when they see big numbers on online list.

My suggestion is (I will post both here and on otland) & please read my points before you dismiss on the first look...
Allow caveboting (At least on eloth for now) but should be later on Kasteria, it will benefit both longetivity of the server and players enjoyment, now my points:
1. Rifbot already has all the necessery functions to cavebot and its easy to find and get (which wasn't the case in 2020 and early 2021, so now everyone has access to cheap bot. And what's worse you can't cavebot, but can use bot freely in war for auto ssa, e ring scripts etc...
2. Everyone is already botting to some extend. On eloth from top 10 knights, more than half of them botted most of the levels here and there, same goes for paladins.
For example this guy, Jebac Ulane Kurwy, now 150+ RP on Eloth, literally botted Helheim 100% afk for 2 days and I couldn't exp my mage there at all after finishing the access...
3. Allowing it would make ppl who have less time to play (which is most ppl) who work etc, and who get discouraged by 5% no lifer, to keep relevant and get some extra cash/lvl either on main or noob char.
4. Right now it's Russian roulette with botting, most of the ppl are doing it and only some get banned and punished. I myself have botted several chars to 80+ on eloth and sold some of them on market and made myself easy points. Allowing everyone to bot would put people on even ground.
5. Caveboting was the reason 8.6 servers lasted way longer back in the day and people had more fun, but the reason they were ruined at the end of the day was because of the war functions with elfbot and autotibia that were too op, Rifbot doesn't have it, but ppl are still using it in war all the time (see point 1).
6. Also big plus is the fact that boting is way harder on 8.0, because you can carry fewer supplies, you don't have op potionsand op regen on some donator boots etc, so you have to refill every 40 mins-1h.
7. Also leveling is way slower with bot, but still, allows you to do your job on the side or take care of your kids etc, and check from time to time and do the refill..
8. Also bots are easy targets and free money for most ppl, so people would be more active clearing caves and looking for botters etc.. And if u are botting high level you would lose way to much to just bot fully afk on either Eloth or Kasteria...
So to summerise, people are already hard botting on both Eloth and Kasteria and are using bots in war (which is far worse) and only some are getting banned. Allowing everyone to bot would make the ground even and botting is way slower and riskier for levels, what u make on 5h of bot (if you manage not to die) you can make in 1h by hand and make bigger profit.

Also your servers are now almost identical to 8.6 some of them even have yalahar and farmine and much more custom content, only big difference is there are no points and exhaust is there for attack/healing spells.
I mean yea, they all advertise 'anti cheat" client and meanwhile as soon as the server goes online there is rifbot and tibiaotbot available ... It was fine i 2019 and 2020 as not many ppl didjt know about them and bots were simple, but now everyone knows about and uses rifbot, just look at its forum and comment section people are asking about all kinds of bot questions all the time...

best edition mid rate + teamhunts 4voc 100% or atleast 80%, and constantly makin new exp places even copy paste 1;1 from real tibia

Imo next edition needs:
  • teamhunts but without bonus exp for vocation (bonuses were impossible to balance and teamhunt people still get more exp than any1 else, they dont need additional bonus).
  • boosted tombs (vampire/necro loot needs balance, for 500 necro on this edition i had 1 boh, 2 ss, 1 noble axe)
  • mid/high rate,
  • walls, prison, freezemoths, demon outcasts etc but delete - shaburaak demons (loot from those needs to be balanced)

and most important - otservlist, online list etc. '

The thing is, all of those kasteria's etc were great but loot in unbalanced. People who were dominating were able to hunt monsters with huge loot and solo people were hunting tombs without loot or hydras/frosts/dl's - same thing.
Shaburak demons are broken cuz one guild can get 2 team hunts in the same place and it was impossible to hunt them down cuz its far, You got spotted by noob char and they log out before You enter hero cave, so basicly 6-8 people were logging out and had enough time to hide loot bags and manabags.

If You will balance the loot, make h-rate so people can constantly fight then it will be aight. I still remember one of those kasterias when we had war for like 4 months every single day and random people were happy as well.

what can i say, good idea of server, sadly once again listened to war players, and made exp x10 loot x5 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Once again i will tell you, stop be 'friend' with war teams, stop listening ideas of trolls that ONCE AGAIN - ARE NOT PLAYING THIS GAME.

server idea is good, but rates were terrible.

arguments like "i dont have time to play, i need higher rates to be able to play !!" are stupid.

God should love all his humans same, but should favor more ones that gives him their time.

what can i say, good idea of server, sadly once again listened to war players, and made exp x10 loot x5 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Once again i will tell you, stop be 'friend' with war teams, stop listening ideas of trolls that ONCE AGAIN - ARE NOT PLAYING THIS GAME.

He is making 1x now trying to copy Tibiantis but on 8.0...

He is making 1x now trying to copy Tibiantis but on 8.0...
its not a copy of tibiantis, its copy of cipsoft's tibia

will love to see x1 server, gonna watch it for 3-6 months to be sure its not another igliczanka that gonna have next edition then i will buy char and for sure kick all of your asses with my paladinka.

its not a copy of tibiantis, its copy of cipsoft's tibia

will love to see x1 server, gonna watch it for 3-6 months to be sure its not another igliczanka that gonna have next edition then i will buy char and for sure kick all of your asses with my paladinka.
Well everyone will try to do this and it will fail again...

He will.need to ban all mcs, macro, bots etc in order to make it true rpg 8.0 hardcore, but i doubt he has will and team to do that

ofcourse everyone will try. and on tibiantis was same. not lied numbers, even 70 online in peak time for months, then boom, static 300+ players all time.

anyway, whats wrong in 100 players online, if map is for max 20 on high lvls ?

ofcourse everyone will try. and on tibiantis was same. not lied numbers, even 70 online in peak time for months, then boom, static 300+ players all time.

anyway, whats wrong in 100 players online, if map is for max 20 on high lvls ?
There is nothing wrong if its true 100 players, but knowing history of these 8.0 owners you never know, no one wants to be playing server with only 10 other ppl

arguments like "i dont have time to play, i need higher rates to be able to play !!" are stupid.

God should love all his humans same, but should favor more ones that gives him their time.
rates were scuffed as fuck though, there's no way in hell it was 3x lootrate prior to the buff