• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Viktor as always much to say, and as always you gonna play for 1 week then xlog cuz enemies xloged aye

MEANWHILE

100+ ek on tibiantis, happy as never, selling cc and taking crystal as always

beat me, biatch

delete this game guys its dead community. never expect anything to be happened with those braindead community :D it's a dead game

The planned start of the second world - Purity will take place on April 12th at 19:00 CEST and will be hosted in Europe with amazing proxies for US and BR players.

With today's news we are excited to announce the launch of a new era in the history of Kasteria - an era of change and unique identity. Over the years many of our 8.0 servers have been developed to meet the criteria set out by you, our players and we continue to break barriers with our upcoming edition.

oM7TMoY.png

Connection information:

Client: Custom modified 8.0 client.
Experience rate: stages

From LevelTo LevelExperience multiplier

The coming edition offers a few exciting surprises including an incredible update! Brand new content will give players the opportunity to explore a new quest, of which inside you will find 3 completely new bosses to overcome!

The new content doesn't stop here, there will be new hardcore spawns that are developed mainly for team hunts, new items, new shaders, and even awesome new monsters!

To find out more about the brand new content and Revive of Zathroth follow through that link: Forum - Thread - Kasteria (https://kasteria.pl/forum/thread/152)

Your feedback has been paramount in the development of our latest server launch and we believe these exciting new changes below will have you feeling the nostalgia like never before.

Full HD Graphics
This is one of the teams most exciting new projects, one that has been in the pipeline for a long time and is finally ready to share with you. We pride ourselves on being the very best at what we do and continue to think of innovative ways to improve and reach perfection - this change takes us one step further to this level.

For the first time ever you will now have the ability to enable "HD Graphics" when logging into Kasteria, and trust us when we say the differences are incredible! Only when you compare the current standard of game play to this sharp, new look will you fully notice the awesome changes in detail! We can't wait to see your feedback!

Market System
As you can see, we are actively developing Kasteria behind the scenes every single day and we are now pleased to bring you a fully operational Market System.

You will now be able to buy and sell all of your items on this impressive system creating the opportunity to make faster trading and offload your loot much quicker.

Multiple Depots
Yet another smart update brand new to this edition, Multiple Depots. You will now be able to open your "locker" from the depot in every city and browse any depot from across the map.

In Game Wikipedia
After carrying out a survey of our most frequently asked questions one of the top ranking projects on our list for yet another huge update was to create a user friendly, In Game Wikipedia.

We noticed that a huge amount of players were completely unaware of the Wikipedia available on our web page or just didn't find it as helpful as it should be. You can now open this carefully structured Wikipedia to search for items, look at tasks, NPC sell-buy list, browse the server map and most importantly follow tutorials about the existing custom content with full spoilers included.

We would also like to invite you to our discord server Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/4wPCNJ6), where you can talk with the entire support, propose your changes, conduct discussions and look for companions to play together!

The most finely tuned server you have ever seen is coming soon... make sure you're ready!

loot rate ? with such low rates, and enabled shared exp there will be huge differences between players lvls [organised th after 81lvl+ will exp too fast comparing to solo hunts of neutral people), so i suggest add only 3h per day exp in shared, so people will have motivation to exp solo too. or shared exp will cause less loot from monsters.

After so many editions of kasteria tibijka and wodoglowie ots can you finally fix damage formula? Two rotworms wypierdala mnie z butów (two rotworms rape me hard -> ) when i have knight set crown helmet and tower shield, also two poison spiders hit me hard as well

20:55 You lose 8 hitpoints due to an attack by a poison spider.
20:55 You lose 7 hitpoints due to an attack by a poison spider.

How it is even possible? I'm not in leather set, in fucking knight set dude!!

9 ek 20/20 skills

After so many editions of kasteria tibijka and wodoglowie ots can you finally fix damage formula? Two rotworms wypierdala mnie z butów (two rotworms rape me hard -> ) when i have knight set crown helmet and tower shield, also two poison spiders hit me hard as well

9 ek 20/20 skills
"100% real tibia 8.0 damage formula" - niebieski

xD

knights early game have problems to kill tortoise untill skills 70 and lvl 30 xD

btw, the problem is i think in shield. like equipment doesnt give a single shiit of defense, its just your shielding and shield that matters, lol

what about starting server twice a year and balance it around low-mid rate??
"100% real tibia 8.0 damage formula" - niebieski

xD

knights early game have problems to kill tortoise untill skills 70 and lvl 30 xD

btw, the problem is i think in shield. like equipment doesnt give a single shiit of defense, its just your shielding and shield that matters, lol
its a crackot downgrade from 8.6 shitty rl map for wars niebieski used to host what would u expect?

meanwhile niebieski "community is bad they dont want long term we tried and fail nobody care about our updates" maybe because entire gameplay is unbalanced starting with broken shielding formulas? who the fuck gonna play "rpg" or exp on low rate where two rotworms destroy knight anus or u can spamm exori con like stupid not causing delay on auto attacks? also hit chance on 1 sqm as paladin is xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

9 ek 20/20 skills
This actually has occurred on Eloth and never been like that on Kasteria before. It was caused due to fully rewritten monster damage formulas, however that has been fixed and everything should work as it should from now. It was our fault as we didn't knew that monster HIGHEST damage is being rolled on TFS at each server start instead of each monster hit (never thought it was even developed like this tho).

This actually has occurred on Eloth and never been like that on Kasteria before. It was caused due to fully rewritten monster damage formulas, however that has been fixed and everything should work as it should from now. It was our fault as we didn't knew that monster HIGHEST damage is being rolled on TFS at each server start instead of each monster hit (never thought it was even developed like this tho).
how many people gonna be online at the start? how many spoof-chars u gonna login?

Why do you keep making this same boring exp rates over and over again so the server gets merged with Eternity after 1 month.

Either make it way faster paced to have some fun or make another 'Eternity' with lower rates. This in the middle sht is not working man...

Why do you keep making this same boring exp rates over and over again so the server gets merged with Eternity after 1 month.

Either make it way faster paced to have some fun or make another 'Eternity' with lower rates. This in the middle sht is not working man...
you also missing one thing, even when kasteria has low rates, you can insanely fast outlevel casuals/even good but solo player by teamhunting. they boos exp and profit from resp too much from lvl 130+. thats the problem. this cant be real low rate as long as theres unbalance in teamhunts :)

Why 14 days OT have that low stages? Increase it so people can get enough fun instead of exping 10 days to make decent char and then server die in other 3-4 days???
Or its again for unemployed and no lifers?

Why 14 days OT have that low stages? Increase it so people can get enough fun instead of exping 10 days to make decent char and then server die in other 3-4 days???
Or its again for unemployed and no lifers?
The longevity of Kasteria belongs mainly to the players. As you can see, we keep our Eternity world for almost 2 years already, doesn't matter how many people are there. Additionaly, all characters being created on all of the upcomming worlds are being transfered to Eternity when it's time for it.
What we can say that we as owners will do our best to make you as a player as most satisify as we can.

The longevity of Kasteria belongs mainly to the players. As you can see, we keep our Eternity world for almost 2 years already, doesn't matter how many people are there. Additionaly, all characters being created on all of the upcomming worlds are being transfered to Eternity when it's time for it.
What we can say that we as owners will do our best to make you as a player as most satisify as we can.
People leave because they know you are corrupted and fail to deliver a stable playground.
Even though you actually improving (no more 2k spoofed online counters, keep up the good job), people know that you will launch again next month, so why bother tryharding now?

You are using the same exact screenshot after launching last month
1649244931294.png

1649244942656.png

Why do you expect your players to try, if you yourself fail to do so?
Here, dont bother creating a new one for may's edition, I saved you some effort so you can go jetski earlier

1649245253409.png

Last edited:
this guy making book above actually has a point.
if u want a long lasting server it needs to be painful to die. the problem is not making such a server but the issue is convincing people that its worth playing because the only stable server that has succeeded in that is tibiantis and I doubt they will open a second one. and I reason the same as those people regarding to starting there, its too late. 1x and people are like 200 already.
so a new fresh tibiantis and advertising it properly + 1x everything with a stable good distro + client and you could even open up 3 worlds. 1 br 1 eu and 1 us and allow people to buy transfers X amounts on every character as a maximum. maybe 2x would be good or something like that. im just brainstorming but the hard part is actually getting all these monkeys together on a 1x server without having to invest $50k to pay each and every mfker with a team of over 10 people.

People leave because they know you are corrupted and fail to deliver a stable playground.
Even though you actually improving (no more 2k spoofed online counters, keep up the good job), people know that you will launch again next month, so why bother tryharding now?

You are using the same exact screenshot after launching last month
View attachment 66801

View attachment 66802

Why do you expect your players to try, if you yourself fail to do so?
Here, dont bother creating a new one for may's edition, I saved you some effort so you can go jetski earlier

View attachment 66804
In what way am I corrupted and how I'm failing to deliver a stable playground? Is that server is lagging or being crashed constantly? No.
About "corruption" most of people use to write such things just for nothing. Just take a look on most threads of top servers - is that like ALL hosters are corrupted? Did I gave anything to anyone for no reason? There was few of gyazos/screens on which our support spawned Magic Shop npc or they return cash for people manabags after the server crash - which were created around 2 years old. If we decided to return what people lost after server crash - this only shows we care of our players/customers.

Are you serious mate? Does it really matter to you what screen has been used for a banner? I just like the contrast of it, that's why it has been used once again. So, I've used same exact screenshot as you said, however delivering a lot of new in-game content and modifications. Instead of nitpick that little thing, please take a look on new things we've prepared for next edition which has been described already and these which will be announced within a time.

test.png

Just to mention, not like I'm lazy - just in my opinion there are more important things than screenshot.

Last edited:
@Niebieski you are right - its peoples decision to play or to stop, but still you see its never working to have long running crowded server.
So maybe atleast give chance for people that would maybe try your server but when they see this low rates and spoofed 1500 online they give up.
Why not try to make some mid-high server??? You maybe would have more players, becouse in this "regular" scenario you will have 2 pk teams, this polish Honey,Pyza players and team of forgeiners like Bud and Melfo streaming for 7 days.

06.04.2022 DMG Formula Tests 20:01 cebulandia time:
2 Rotowrms still wypierdalać z butów (rape 11 knight with good eq)
Full defence can help to tank them for a while, but on full atk rotworms rape me so hard

I mean i pass rotworms then, going trolls or bugs maybe they dont fuck me up with this eq xD rots too stronk.
Anyway i must say that on similar server with these type equipment i tank at least 3-4 rots and they hit me around 4-8 hp max sometimes.
@Niebieski u said that you repair it yesterday?xD
kasteria dmg formula.png

Last edited: