• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
always the same bullshit. if its not the owners fault, its the players fault. when are people going to just stop blaming eachother and start taking responsibility? if you dont like something then dont fucking play it. stop following your "leaders" which are fucking hunchbacks from sweden/poland/brazolyland and start playing whatever servers you find fun.
you can obviously see this isnt working and it hasnt worked for the past years, thats why this forum and this game is dying out.
people have no fucking personalities or opinions they just fucking parrot whatever leaders ..l.. they are riding.
start being independent, find a server that you find fun and start playing it. if others like it then play it and create your own teams and fight others. trade teams fighting eachother is literally better than this rabbit hopping from 1 orshabumba to the next.
"OH OND IS PLAYING MIRZZA IS PLAYING POLAKS TEAM PLAYING" who gives a fuck honestly? as someone said most of the people players look up to are fucking ancient and its a miracle that they are even alive yet considering they have spent 20h/day playing ots since 2008 and slowly becoming tortoises.

kind regards,
peace

always the same bullshit. if its not the owners fault, its the players fault. when are people going to just stop blaming eachother and start taking responsibility? if you dont like something then dont fucking play it. stop following your "leaders" which are fucking hunchbacks from sweden/poland/brazolyland and start playing whatever servers you find fun.
you can obviously see this isnt working and it hasnt worked for the past years, thats why this forum and this game is dying out.
people have no fucking personalities or opinions they just fucking parrot whatever leaders ..l.. they are riding.
start being independent, find a server that you find fun and start playing it. if others like it then play it and create your own teams and fight others. trade teams fighting eachother is literally better than this rabbit hopping from 1 orshabumba to the next.
"OH OND IS PLAYING MIRZZA IS PLAYING POLAKS TEAM PLAYING" who gives a fuck honestly? as someone said most of the people players look up to are fucking ancient and its a miracle that they are even alive yet considering they have spent 20h/day playing ots since 2008 and slowly becoming tortoises.

kind regards,
peace
Why me? Im the most unpopular here plus I agree with you Im joining servers where I start with 10 15 ppl rls ,old mates and hopeing there will be team with same amount or nearly like Trapera was untill polacks didnt took extra ppl then it become 2 guilds of 50 60 memebrs ,idk why ppl cant keep it smaller and have more teams and more joyable fights ,Ill start Ishira (no donations) with few rls I hope there will be also small teams of 10 15 ppl and just enjoy as long as it is online

Why me? Im the most unpopular here plus I agree with you Im joining servers where I start with 10 15 ppl rls ,old mates and hopeing there will be team with same amount or nearly like Trapera was untill polacks didnt took extra ppl then it become 2 guilds of 50 60 memebrs ,idk why ppl cant keep it smaller and have more teams and more joyable fights ,Ill start Ishira (no donations) with few rls I hope there will be also small teams of 10 15 ppl and just enjoy as long as it is online
I mentioned you because whether you like it or not you have been a big figure within the war community for well over a decade now, ozbiljno legendo.
I also agree, there is a point where fighting with too many people against too many people just doesnt feel as fun anymore. people need to stop caring about just winning 100% of fights and start caring more about having fun. all of us are probably near 30 years now or past that, its time for us to dedicate the spare time we have to spend having fun instead of just raging because of one lost battle or some exp and recruiting more people.
lets hope everyone finally realizes what they have to do.

I mentioned you because whether you like it or not you have been a big figure within the war community for well over a decade now, ozbiljno legendo.
I also agree, there is a point where fighting with too many people against too many people just doesnt feel as fun anymore. people need to stop caring about just winning 100% of fights and start caring more about having fun. all of us are probably near 30 years now or past that, its time for us to dedicate the spare time we have to spend having fun instead of just raging because of one lost battle or some exp and recruiting more people.
lets hope everyone finally realizes what they have to do.
Wont happen untill you have someone that makes server from scratch like Medivia/Tibiantis and build playerbase from literally 0, and no one will do that since everyone wants quick cash like in most things in life... That just became gaming culture unfortunatelly and it translated to tibia as well... There are only handful of games mmorpg that retain their playerbases for longer than month..

Only this year, 2022, you had 6-7 different 8.0 server and longest lasting one is now Realera, which is meh server and its alive only because of Punio

it doesnt have to be built from 0. you just need a good server, gain reputation a few times by hosting a high/mid rate, and eventually when you have had few seasons you can easily start a serious server by revamping the rates/loot etc. but I guess its no surprise most owners today are like Ryan was back in the day, spend all money on coca and trips and then come back repeat.
I dont blame them for that, but I blame them for not being able to see why people complain when they do the same shit over and over again.

New content update!

Henricus was genuinely concerned with what he heard from his spies, the news almost knocked him off his feet. Despite the founding of the Order of the Inquisition, numerous victories over demonic servants, many devoted soldiers - the dark armies continue to grow stronger.

"How miraculously he repeated, it can't be true."

However, the darkest scenario possible comes true, the eternal deity that had yet been known from more terrible legends, the Creator of black magic, the Lord of all Evil - the god Zathroth the Destroyer - was again the main subject of the necromancer's conspiracy.

gQU2cxZ.png

The spies informed Henricus that the Queen of the Banshees is trying to resurrect him and is going well on her way. The Queen recruits followers of the Zathroth cult, offering them a portion of divine and even demonic powers. She is looking for trustworthy Wizards, which may serve her in a complicated plan - followers which are able to possess the power of the ancients. Followers which proofs their power to the all of the Keykeepers of Zathroth deeper Catacombs. The cruel elementals won't give up their treasure without a fight. Each daredevil who dares to take their keys away will face a real challenge.

The Queen needs powerful followers capable of assisting in the ritual of resurrecting the Zathroth who will be worthy of unsealing the vaults of him and his mistress Fafnar. As a temptation, he offers an ancient demonic cube - Abyss Cube, which can do a lot of evil in the wrong hands.
Is good is going to conqueres evil? Will the Order of the Inquisition take advantage of potential knowledge and prevent a tragedy?
Or will the confession of Zahtorth's cult and the rebel forces prove to be more powerful and take over the world of Kasteria?
Everyone creates his own path, everyone has an impact on the further fate of the story.
One thing's for sure - the world will never be the same again.

I hope that all of those people online are happy with this content update.
All of those 3 people.

I hope that all of those people online are happy with this content update.
All of those 3 people.
this is one of the best things he did in long time, patching the server that is online, instead of waiting for next edition to put it, i understand blaming if somebody doin wrong things, but now ?

The commmunity is simply retarded. It doesnt matter if u host a good ot or not, even your behaviour doesnt matter anymore.

Some people actually keep this "the community is retard" argument. Incredible. Everyone in tibia is retarded, the server is almost perfect but people is so stupid that cannot appretiatte the amazing server and leave without a reason. People is playing the game and one day they wake up and leave the server without a reason. Oh, yes, the reason is that everyone is retarded, except that people which complain about this retardeds leaving the server but they do the same a few days later. There is no logic on it. People dont leave something that is good and where you have fun without a reason. Never. People leave a server when the price is higher than the benefits.

The new April-May server gonna be a x1 trying to copy tibiantis as this cocaine abuser typloshiion asks? I think is the only type of server that you havent tried yet. Good look on it, you will need.

Some people actually keep this "the community is retard" argument. Incredible. Everyone in tibia is retarded, the server is almost perfect but people is so stupid that cannot appretiatte the amazing server and leave without a reason. People is playing the game and one day they wake up and leave the server without a reason. Oh, yes, the reason is that everyone is retarded, except that people which complain about this retardeds leaving the server but they do the same a few days later. There is no logic on it. People dont leave something that is good and where you have fun without a reason. Never. People leave a server when the price is higher than the benefits.

The new April-May server gonna be a x1 trying to copy tibiantis as this cocaine abuser typloshiion asks? I think is the only type of server that you havent tried yet. Good look on it, you will need.
can't see a 1x happening due to the weird attack & armor formulas and lack of ability to actually punish cheaters

Bro this server era is done, we all saw it on the one server which was created for the war players, 10x all "big" leaders made teams it lasted for 3 days which means that his regular server has maybe 20% of the population it advertises to us (We are the active ppls which make it feel active, with spy chars and other trolling characters in ankh dp.)

you just simply doesnt understand why you are ACTUALLY playing tibia.

all war players saying that they are playing for permanent wars. then why did you leave this 10 x server, with 5x loot rate when you could make insanely sick wars there ?

i will tell you why. because on such server, theres nothing to conqueror. dying were like nothing, which means, goin to kill enemy was nothing. everybody had lvls and runes to abuse best spawns, which made situation, where 100players~~ would go to 3-4 best h lvl spawns, which was ofcourse stupid.

Making lowrate , with low rate loot making server balanced, because even if theres 100 high level players, they wont always go on best spawns, they will also have to farm money for runes, to go on warlocks or frosts etc.

theres also another type of server i would want to propose, which is NO EXIVA SPELL server, which would TOTALLY change life of tibians. most of you will laugh now, but this kind of server gives really cool playstyles for solo players, and teams would have totally different wars, which would be more balanced ( there wouldnt be total fatal dominando, losing guild would have chance to exp anyway, and if enemies find players that hunts - they have another chance by try to lose enemies from screen and just go into unpredictable running way)

~~on such servers teamhunts wouldnt be bad, but shared exp should work ONLY IF 4 DIFFERENT VOCATIONS ARE IN PARTY. so people cant abuse ek+ms or ed + ms duos ALSO - exiva spell could actually work only on people, that are in shared party. <- gives losing guild opportunity to counter attack if enemies have dominando [but still not sure if this would be good balance (talking about exiva on)~~

~~OR~~

ignore shared exp, do not add it, BUT REVAMP KASTERIA PLACES to totally different, single player hunting spots {you can make also raids in this places that would appear once 1-3 days with bosses that only team of 20+ people can kill, which would drop some cool items like addons that you cant get in sms shop, or special weapons that gives some nice boosts [please do not try to make same idea where 20% boost dmg is something u call balance)

also

STOP ALLOWING TO PUT CZUJKA'S CHARS, cant believe after so many editions, you still dont see this as a problem.
czujka's abusing making wars unplayable, everybody can do whatever he wants, because they can always log off 3 minutes before enemy can get to them. czujkas destroyed whole war system, czujkas allowing wozki to abuse banuta for like 10 editions straight, its always same problem, czujkas czujkas czujkas. and your "no mc limit" makes it even easier.

stop listen to war players. war players doesnt even know why they are playing tibia. do you think Kay did listen to any war players opinion ? no. i will tell you more, he was deleting his accounts with main chars, any time they just said to him 1 bad word. you know why ? because Kay was actually GM, not a friend of them. and you cant say single bad word to GM, BECAUSE ITS HIS GAME, AND YOU NEED TO RESPECT HIM :)
did they leave server ? ofcourse yes, they thought they will make his server die. did he give up and said "omg pls come back i will gib u fri points" ? no. he just ignored them for another year, then wow, suprise, he have now 400 players online. when did u have 400 real players online last time ? i guess like 3 years ago xD

every time you giving up on these war dominando players, great fifarafa leaders, they are making screenshots on you, with proof that u listened/helpd/or shit urself because OF THEM TALKING TO YOU .
does friendship works like this ? i dont think so

Yours, delusional, thats actually on drags right now, so he have wena to write another 5x A4 papers, typishon

you just simply doesnt understand why you are ACTUALLY playing tibia.

all war players saying that they are playing for permanent wars. then why did you leave this 10 x server, with 5x loot rate when you could make insanely sick wars there ?

i will tell you why. because on such server, theres nothing to conqueror. dying were like nothing, which means, goin to kill enemy was nothing. everybody had lvls and runes to abuse best spawns, which made situation, where 100players~~ would go to 3-4 best h lvl spawns, which was ofcourse stupid.

Making lowrate , with low rate loot making server balanced, because even if theres 100 high level players, they wont always go on best spawns, they will also have to farm money for runes, to go on warlocks or frosts etc.

theres also another type of server i would want to propose, which is NO EXIVA SPELL server, which would TOTALLY change life of tibians. most of you will laugh now, but this kind of server gives really cool playstyles for solo players, and teams would have totally different wars, which would be more balanced ( there wouldnt be total fatal dominando, losing guild would have chance to exp anyway, and if enemies find players that hunts - they have another chance by try to lose enemies from screen and just go into unpredictable running way)

~~on such servers teamhunts wouldnt be bad, but shared exp should work ONLY IF 4 DIFFERENT VOCATIONS ARE IN PARTY. so people cant abuse ek+ms or ed + ms duos ALSO - exiva spell could actually work only on people, that are in shared party. <- gives losing guild opportunity to counter attack if enemies have dominando [but still not sure if this would be good balance (talking about exiva on)~~

~~OR~~

ignore shared exp, do not add it, BUT REVAMP KASTERIA PLACES to totally different, single player hunting spots {you can make also raids in this places that would appear once 1-3 days with bosses that only team of 20+ people can kill, which would drop some cool items like addons that you cant get in sms shop, or special weapons that gives some nice boosts [please do not try to make same idea where 20% boost dmg is something u call balance)

also

STOP ALLOWING TO PUT CZUJKA'S CHARS, cant believe after so many editions, you still dont see this as a problem.
czujka's abusing making wars unplayable, everybody can do whatever he wants, because they can always log off 3 minutes before enemy can get to them. czujkas destroyed whole war system, czujkas allowing wozki to abuse banuta for like 10 editions straight, its always same problem, czujkas czujkas czujkas. and your "no mc limit" makes it even easier.

stop listen to war players. war players doesnt even know why they are playing tibia. do you think Kay did listen to any war players opinion ? no. i will tell you more, he was deleting his accounts with main chars, any time they just said to him 1 bad word. you know why ? because Kay was actually GM, not a friend of them. and you cant say single bad word to GM, BECAUSE ITS HIS GAME, AND YOU NEED TO RESPECT HIM :)
did they leave server ? ofcourse yes, they thought they will make his server die. did he give up and said "omg pls come back i will gib u fri points" ? no. he just ignored them for another year, then wow, suprise, he have now 400 players online. when did u have 400 real players online last time ? i guess like 3 years ago xD

every time you giving up on these war dominando players, great fifarafa leaders, they are making screenshots on you, with proof that u listened/helpd/or shit urself because OF THEM TALKING TO YOU .
does friendship works like this ? i dont think so

Yours, delusional, thats actually on drags right now, so he have wena to write another 5x A4 papers, typishon
change ruthless boots for cristal