• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Just so bad that you are changing your side each edition. There is no tibia influencers anymore, just some of new streamers who are switching their viewers from one to second over and over. We were in touch with Melfo (who started his streams long time ago) and he claimed to play, however due to other business we will do together soon, I've decided to not taking him here - if you wish, just ask him anytime you want. Cheers.

Oh have mighty have fallen, 600 players with its usual 300-400 spoof script and most others afk on trainers, there is probably only double digits number of players running around the map actively playing and i can't say i fault them...

But it seems like generally this era of tibia has passed and only boomed in 2020 due to covid locksdowns and stuff, non of the servers are succesfull anymore, there isn't even 1000 active players in 7.4/8.0 community and if u split them in 10 servers u get nothing...

Should have made a long term 2x/1x ot with custom content waay back in 2020 when everyone wanted it, you would have probably had more credibility and player trust now...
i told you 20 askara/kasteria threads ago.

imagine ever having played on this shti XD

Just so bad that you are changing your side each edition. There is no tibia influencers anymore, just some of new streamers who are switching their viewers from one to second over and over. We were in touch with Melfo (who started his streams long time ago) and he claimed to play, however due to other business we will do together soon, I've decided to not taking him here - if you wish, just ask him anytime you want. Cheers.

When are you gonna turn off the spoofed characters on eternity? And how many do you have on Facility?

How is it possible to advertise your ot on OTLand when you are obviously spoofing, is there no moderators/admins anymore?

i told you 20 askara/kasteria threads ago.

imagine ever having played on this shti XD
Nah it used to be good because we played with rls 10-15 of us, pking against other smaller teams and then joining big war , doing warzones for first time, etc.. But everyone stopped because of the shitty management etc, there is no point in playing somrthing over and over again

When are you gonna turn off the spoofed characters on eternity? And how many do you have on Facility?

How is it possible to advertise your ot on OTLand when you are obviously spoofing, is there no moderators/admins anymore?

Nah. They don't care.
Only properly moderated place for non spoofed servers is otservlist. That's why it's still #1 place for servers after 20 years, even after 50 new server lists trying to take their place.

Nah it used to be good because we played with rls 10-15 of us, pking against other smaller teams and then joining big war , doing warzones for first time, etc.. But everyone stopped because of the shitty management etc, there is no point in playing somrthing over and over again
It's about the teams who are switching servers each 2 weeks, not the management - I'm just surprised that you've changed your narration that fast, you obviously know on which side there is a problem - even you have stated it few times previously. It's not only about mine server, it happens on each server which current war teams plays.

@Niebieski
Why are you not listed on otservlist.org?
This should be a must for any serious server owner, otherwise your online-player counter isn't worth shit xd

@Niebieski
Why are you not listed on otservlist.org?
This should be a must for any serious server owner, otherwise your online-player counter isn't worth shit xd
Just to be clear and without diminishing anyone, but no serious server owner is in there.

As far as I see, only the servers that have been proven to use spoof are not listed there :)

It's about the teams who are switching servers each 2 weeks, not the management - I'm just surprised that you've changed your narration that fast, you obviously know on which side there is a problem - even you have stated it few times previously. It's not only about mine server, it happens on each server which current war teams plays.
You're wrong and the problem is, You didn't realize it then and You cant accept this now.

We played most of Your servers but every single time You promised us something, You didnt do it. We were asking You for 7 editions to ban bot users with just 1 warning and You did that like 1-2 years ago for the first time.
Same thing abotu switching servers, there was a one edition of realera like 1-2 years ago and at that time, You tried to start ur OT, some other 8.0/7.4 were starting and nobody quit realera because it was that good. Teams actually played longer than random players, it took like 4-5 months till server died. The reason is simple, first editions of realera were bad / semi-bad but owner listened to teams and randoms. He found a solution to make every1 happy.
Same stuff about Askara/Eloth/1230 editions of Kasteria - You listened to teams and randoms but You didnt give a single f#ck about people. You just ignored 75% of things that people wanted and now its simple, You start new OT and suddenly on our group 40 people say "f#ck it, im not joining because it will be the same sh!t for 15th time".
After so many years You have a reputation among war teams and war teams talk to each other. They rather go to something quite new because there is always a way to make it better. With You, people dont see this possibility because You ignored them for 10 years.

The only reason we were joining was because Mitch always played Your OT but last 3-4? editions even this didnt help You because people from mitch team wanted to play against us on different servers and it goes like that to this moment.
At this moment I dont see possibility that we're joining even next kasteria/askara/eloth or whatever.

@Niebieski quick question and its a serious one - how many editions we have to wait for a server on otservlist?
Every1 knows that there is at least 330 spoof chars for last 7? editions

@Niebieski quick question and its a serious one - how many editions we have to wait for a server on otservlist?
Every1 knows that there is at least 330 spoof chars for last 7? editions
Bro he's blacklisted on Lukasz page he can maybe come there if he wanna pay 5k euro else i dont think they will make business and for your fact he spopofs over 700 chars on peak day check his twitch channel he makes visitiors unqiue adress a viewer count on his stream xdddddd

As far as I see, only the servers that have been proven to use spoof are not listed there :)
It's not like that, however I'll not continue that topic. I never received a ban on Kasteria for Kasteria 'crimes', so I guess it could be solved anytime - just so you know :)

@Niebieski we warn you brother, mounts, preys, shades, death redemptions, etc we just warned you and you didnt give a single fuck. Instead of focusing your server with custom content higher rates, make your server way easier for people you just made it low rate, spoof and full p2win features, so I will say one last thing that describes perfectly Kasteria situation: Bread for today and hunger for tomorrow.

I am a part of one of the biggest/best 8.0 teams in the community and Niebieski had the best 8.0 for last 10 years or smth. We almost always played his servers and every single team was telling him to keep it 8.0 and he adds sh!t like prey etc.
We asked him for 10 years to ban cave-bots, he always promised us that he will and he lied. He added unbalanced exp places with PZ spots so You can't kill people with red skulls, its basicly pay2play at this point.
We had to listen to his lies for 10 years but not anymore because he doesnt have the best 8.0 server anymore. There are equally good servers with admins who actually listen to the community.
Some of our people play medivia and rest of us is chilling till winter. WInter is the only season that 99% of our team and main enemy team is playing cuz every1 have free time and we already know where we gonna play and its not here.
We are just tired of lies and same servers for years without any changes

he lie you 10 years and you play on his ots xd
nice...

10 years is like 50 editions ?