• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
he lie you 10 years and you play on his ots xd
nice...

10 years is like 50 editions ?
Tbh, I dont know how many eloth/kasteria/askara servers he launched but for years every other OT was garbage and if we wanted to fight, we had no other options, now we do. I mean, every other OT was getting crashed in 2 days and people couldnt crash this one for alot of time.
Lets face it, 7.4-8.0 is pretty much dead if it comes to long term OT because 99% of community playing servers like that are 25+ years old. People have kids, jobs and other things to do so our team was playing winter editions because one swedish team played on niebieski OT for years but even now those swedes are asking us if we join this winter different ot :d
@duchs lets stop bumping this thread cuz it looks on forum like server is alive. 1100 people online on site and every depo is pretty much clear, every exp spot in clear. Spoofed ot

he lie you 10 years and you play on his ots xd
nice...

10 years is like 50 editions ?
Ask anyone you know from teams what they think or even know Julit (Czesc in Otland) :p noone cares about him, he's spamming my CO-owner (Uszmen) on private messages everytime we launch the server (since few years) that "he's not going to play, and no teams are going to play" and it never happened and in result he's messaging him that "he will play" XD. Been also receiving a PMs from war team people about him, that he means nothing and noone is listening to that guy ever. Back in times, he was playing with Nowik who also been laughing at him everytime what he was speaking.

@Czesc
If you wish, I can share all of the messages publicly - if you don't, just simply go out from the thread and find other thing to do in your life.
Yes brother, everything you wrote to Uszmen - was reaching me, and by everything I mean EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
Ask anyone you know from teams what they think or even know Julit (Czesc in Otland) :p noone cares about him, he's spamming my CO-owner (Uszmen) on private messages everytime we launch the server (since few years) that "he's not going to play, and no teams are going to play" and it never happened and in result he's messaging him that "he will play" XD. Been also receiving a PMs from war team people about him, that he means nothing and noone is listening to that guy ever. Back in times, he was playing with Nowik who also been laughing at him everytime what he was speaking.

@Czesc
If you wish, I can share all of the messages publicly - if you don't, just simply go out from the thread and find other thing to do in your life.
Yes brother, everything you wrote to Uszmen - was reaching me, and by everything I mean EVERYTHING.
exactly what I expected. Zero real answers for all of those allegations. Intead all I got are threats, I've got nothing to lose so I dont really care.
We both know that no matter what You gonna post, I will post 1000 evidences to back up what I said and prove I was right ;)
I bet I have more evidences alone than any1 else. After all of those years all people have is one Xodet screenshot which proves nothing and its silly.

Tip for the future, take a break, let people actually miss Your server, add it on otservlist, ban botters instantly, remake some of those exp places because some of them are really unbalanced and stop thinking that mitch alone will get You more war teams, its not the truth anymore.

@Czesc
Imagine unironically writing this, seek help

It's about the teams who are switching servers each 2 weeks, not the management - I'm just surprised that you've changed your narration that fast, you obviously know on which side there is a problem - even you have stated it few times previously. It's not only about mine server, it happens on each server which current war teams plays.
Nah, i was on your side because you had the best product by far compared to Realeara, Olders, etc you had terrible management even then, but there was no substitute, with Realeara, Olders and now other servers like Trapera, Benera etc getting traction and a giant like Medivia finally going to 8.0, you've lost your whole player base.

By terrible management I mean:
  • literally recycling the same rates/content over and over again instead of switching it a little bit, under the banner that "war teams want it".
  • More importantly, If you really wanted to succeed you should have never listened to war teams and you would have been good. I played Medivia purity, war teams were there a bit longer than your server and they left, but the server is still alive 2 years later with a decent sized community playing.
  • You hide behind the fact that you provided a long term server in Eternity, but that's a load of crap. You launched a edition like every other, without any long term plan or balance and then along the way probably figured out that its cheaper to have year-long hosting plan and just run one server all the time where you could even test stuff you work on etc, and you would appear good owner that doesn't restart your servers all the time. If you can tell me, how is Eternity a good and balanced server and that is has community? It doesn't. Low, Crush and Wujek for 300+ in literally 3 weeks of a server time and they are still in top 50 in Levels without logging since February 2021, a whole year and a half, and no one pushed them out of top 50. 50 people needed to take half a level a day and that would have been done. I mean no one is that dumb, buy you act like we all are.

You had monopoly over 8.0 community and you failed miserably. I don't blame you for wanting more money and i never cried for prays, death redemption etc, but even when u want more and more money you still need to give the community something sometimes even if its not that profitable for you, which would have been a stable, longer, low rate hardcore server without much of a shop etc where you can play continuely and then jump onto high rate versions, and that would take you like 15 days to setup, but u never done it.

I don't know how much money you made per edition but it wasn't a small amount let's assume you made 50k per edition in 2020 and 2021 (without expanded) I could bet its not more than 5-10k now (10-20% of what it used to be) which probably barely covers costs of everything and makes it worth in long run and that's why you are probably running more and more versions in shorter time span hoping to "hit" it once again and make some decent cash before it completely dries out...

Please tell me if I missed a mark anywhere...

Medivia have same pixels as 8.0 ? Xd sry pokemon
every 8.0 server or higher is pokemon bro hahaha. not just medivia but every 8.0 crack. its all pokemon sprites. but on kasteria you can ride a donkey. i forgot about that. sick sprite ye.

The planned start of the Castabra will take place on 2nd September at 18:00 BRT (23:00 CEST).

The Castabra is the project dedicated for the Brasilian community, however with our powerful proxy system we ensure stable connection even for European players! The project has been done with cooperate of Kasteria server and Old Tibia fanpage - the most famous Brazilian fanpage.

7TrY8kV.png

Over recent years the Brasil community has demanded a nostalgic 7.92 real map server... it is with huge excitement we can now announce a project that everyone has been waiting for! We have been preparing an incredible server behind the scenes, taking feedback from all areas of the Brasil community and can now finally share the news with you!

The Old Tibia fanpage did a lot of investigation about Brasil community expectations for such server, and we as Kasteria team were listening carefully to every clue - one of most desirable and primary things was a bot built-in to the game client.

The community has been dying to see a full real 7.92 server for a long time now and we are proud to be able to offer this chance to relive the good old times. As the server gets highly populated and progresses into the later stages we are not completely object to adding custom content or features. These will of course be suggested to you, the community of Castabra as everything we are looking to achieve is based on your feedback. Any changes made will be extremely thoroughly tested ensuring we keep the old school gameplay experience.

We would like to invite you all to our Discord where you can create discussions, speak with support and engage with fellow players.

This server has been structured and designed to meet the current player requirements, deliver a nostalgic experience and all in all give back to the community something you have all been waiting for.

Experience Stages
From LevelTo LevelMultiplier

Skill Stages
From Skill LevelTo Skill LevelMultiplier
Magic Rate:3x
Loot Rate:2x

The final preparations are done, the wait is almost over and we can finally welcome you to the launch of Castabra - make sure you're ready!

7.92 map with BR community size will be just to small...

Also are you able to add custom things from Kasteria directly since its different versions or u need to make it from scratch?