• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
1300 players at 9AM. You forgot to take off the spoofer or there is 1k players hunting while they take their breakfast before work?

1300 players at 9AM. You forgot to take off the spoofer or there is 1k players hunting while they take their breakfast before work?
Its mostly autologin on trainers
Post automatically merged:

Yes, people who are using bots will be punished - we will provide some information about it tonight on our website.

We remind you about contest we made on our Fanpage!
Did you post the information? All I could find about botting is om the page rules on website. Also were tombs boosted?

1636022450510.png
Its mostly autologin on trainers

Did you post the information? All I could find about botting is om the page rules on website. Also were tombs boosted?
Not yet on main page (will do that today), however we stick to what we wrote. And yeh, tombs has been slightly boosted.

Hi, since you don't have to have client open on trainers maybe make something like "Offline Trainers" so we can see real stats on who is online page. Thanks
@Niebieski
statuy.JPG

For me that looks better if there is 300 players online than 1800 with 3/4 players in depo.

Nerf that loot finaly. Its so boring when u have 1kk after 2-3 days of launch, too orshy ots to be playable for more then a couple of days. Make eloth great again.

/edit: That gold amount from tasks xd

same mistakes, why wont u just try to disable shared exp at all, dont give the option to share exp. thats it. your servers stands 1 week anyway, why wont u just listen to me and try it ?;P make 8.0 a true 8,0 again.

same mistakes, why wont u just try to disable shared exp at all, dont give the option to share exp. thats it. your servers stands 1 week anyway, why wont u just listen to me and try it ?;P make 8.0 a true 8,0 again.

Last edited:
Nerf that loot finaly. Its so boring when u have 1kk after 2-3 days of launch, too orshy ots to be playable for more then a couple of days. Make eloth great again.

/edit: That gold amount from tasks xd
1kk??? 😂 please atleast make a reasonable lie. I feel like cash will be tight on 2x cause every edition ppl buying cash to afford war

You can watch melfos past streams easily and verify that he profited huge amounts in almost every hunt. No need for anything else. In my opinion if you want it to be harder to gain cash, edit all the custom mobs and lower their loot.
Been watching his stream, after 4 days he had 400k in his bank - which he received on STREAM by doing 900 kills Demon Outcast task. However, the statement above was not about Melfo but about the guy who stated he has 3kk cash in-game which is just bull*hit.

Instead of banning people 1-3 days for cavebotting can you just delete them?