• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
names vbot to castabrabot
bot doesnt work because he added a health% in vbot targeting spells and made it shitty
client crashes 20 times
memory leak all over the code

ERROR: [BOT] Macro: execution error: [string " -- attackbot..."]:1158: attempt to call global 'healthpercent' (a nil value)

git gud

Last edited:
That people still give him attention is really crazy, Niebieski is a failure and only things about his pile of zlotys to be bigger.

800 ppls - 90% is the real deal.

That people still give him attention is really crazy, Niebieski is a failure and only things about his pile of zlotys to be bigger.

Aren't you giving the attention of mine servers aswell? Who are you to be honest, did I hurt you somehow that you are so jelaous all the time?
Post automatically merged:

I would not even play that (their) server anymore if they gave me a free level 100 character.
You are tricky, as you know we won't give you 100 level character :p

They have stockholm syndrome

Just mentioning that Kasteria aswell as Castabra has been removed from otservlist.org by myself and @xinn may confirm that. I'm sorry however showing 4,000+ players by any server on otservlist while it's obviously spoof and it's accepted is something I will not accept at all.

Just mentioning that Kasteria aswell as Castabra has been removed from otservlist.org by myself and @xinn may confirm that. I'm sorry however showing 4,000+ players by any server on otservlist while it's obviously spoof and it's accepted is something I will not accept at all.

Where you go to advertise your server ? any other server list ?