• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Niebieski

kasteria.online
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
The planned start of the Vitality, the second world of Castabra will take place on 10 October 2023 at 17:00 BRT (22:00 CEST).

fuvaqE9.png

Over the past several months, we've been diligently working on Castabra focusing on its content and pushing the boundaries of innovation. In the upcoming edition, you can expect a plenty of enhancements and groundbreaking game aspects. Our team has been dedicated to ensuring that Vitality world offers a unique and refreshing experience, blending traditional gameplay elements with new and inventive features. We are confident that these updates will captivate our community and set a new standard for what's possible in the game.

ZhOofmC.png

[ SOON THE INFO ABOUT NEW CONTENT ]

Bestiary

The Bestiary serves as your character's repository of accumulated knowledge concerning the creatures of Tibia, categorized under various classes. Initially, these creatures, along with their classes, will be represented as silhouettes. The details about these creatures are unlocked and filled into their respective Bestiary entries through interaction.

NFDiuUJ.png

To reveal an entry, the creature it pertains to must be defeated. The first defeat will inaugurate the entry, unmasking the creature's name, sprite, and the level of difficulty it presents. A counter tracking your kills will indicate the number of defeats necessary to uncover additional information.

To fully flesh out a creature's entry, you have to progress through three stages of detail. Stage one uncovers fundamental information such as hitpoints, speed, armor, typical loot items and a 5% increase in the experience gained from the creature. Stage two permits visibility of less common loot items, the creature's resistances, and provides a 10% boost in experience gained from the creature. When you've defeated a sufficient number of creatures to unlock the final stage, the semi-rare and rare loot items become visible, and the experience gained from the creature surges by 15%.

Castabra is dedicated to players from all around the world. Thanks to our advanced network infrastructure, it doesn't matter where you're located, as you'll always have low ping and smooth gameplay. We have proven this in the last two editions of our server.

To give some clarity on the burning questions we know both our EU community and BR/USA community will have, we would like to inform everybody of a few hot topics about the server:

There is NO PZ on boats or carpets
PVP enforced (the same as Castabra previous worlds)
Anti noob char system for War
Exori Vis is following target
Shared exp bonus for each different vocation in your party (a maximum of 60% extra for all 4 vocations)
Tasks will be for Money only, no EXP tasks
Frag system (please see Server information)
No overpowered custom spawns
No overpowered custom items

We would like to invite you to our discord server Dołącz do serwera Kasteria na Discordzie! (https://discord.gg/4wPCNJ6), where you can talk with the entire support, propose your changes, conduct discussions and look for companions to play together!

Vitality world has been structured and designed to meet the current player requirements and all in all give back to the community something you have all been waiting for.

Experience Stages
From LevelTo LevelMultiplier
Skill Stages
From Skill LevelTo Skill LevelMultiplier
Magic Rate:3x
Loot Rate:2x

This server has all the ingredients to be a long term success, whilst offering the most exciting experiences every single day. Prepare your friends, prepare your teams as we look forward to this phenomenal adventure!

Last edited:
New world Novity will be launched in:
5 days 23 hours 12 minutes 20 seconds

Whats party shared exp bonus? These stages are good if there is not bonus or if its really low... If its medium or high it will be bas as exping solo on 1.5x takes time and money and effort and on party mode u just cruise thru best spawns..

in my opinion if they again make low shared exp bonus its gonna be again ms+ek duo ots <- better exp and loot for 2 people than on 4 , its hard to fix it for everyone some people like party bonus members exp someones not, maybe inactive shared exp at all ifs there is no 4 voc? or add just bonus exp for ed/rp it means like *if ms +ek kill creature with 1k exp they will gain 500exp each head,but if they bring ed/rp they all will gain 25% more(ms ek rp ed = 50% it means 1,5k exp each creature [375exp each head] ?
take it easy its just an idea guys duo hunts are boring just fix this bladurs etc lower their exp atleast loot

Please fix party shared exp, make solo exp worth and competetive again... Now exping solo has no sense, i think its ruining feeling of this 8.0 when u doing only team hunts, team hunts are ok and its fine if u get some bonus by it, but still its overpowered...
Hope no training monks etc?

take it easy its just an idea guys duo hunts are boring just fix this bladurs etc lower their exp atleast loot

Brutus:
Health: Increased from 7200 to 7900
Experience: Reduced from 6200 to 5800
Loot: Removed small diamond, small emerald and jade hammer
Loot value per 100 kills - from 184,402 to 131,361 gp

Baldur:
Health: nothing
Experience: Reduced from 6200 to 5800
Loot: Removed small diamond, small ruby and abyss hammer
Loot value per 100 kills - from 202,167 to 152,251 gp

Barghest:
Health: nothing
Experience: Reduced from 12750 to 11450
Loot: Removed small diamond, small amethyst, vile axe, heavy mace and ring of healing
Loot value per 100 kills - from 230,033 to 152,059 gp

Please fix party shared exp, make solo exp worth and competetive again... Now exping solo has no sense, i think its ruining feeling of this 8.0 when u doing only team hunts, team hunts are ok and its fine if u get some bonus by it, but still its overpowered...
Hope no training monks etc?
Yea I wanna know about bonuses as well it dictates the server so much...
Olders had good rates but 100% binus rate which was broken... I played every day 2h or so and barely was 130 with sds, while top levels were 260 with easy th

make kasteria x1exp like tibiantis wtf if you make x1 from 1 lvl i think this ots not dead after 2 weeks maybe stay longer and longer

Yea I wanna know about bonuses as well it dictates the server so much...
Olders had good rates but 100% binus rate which was broken... I played every day 2h or so and barely was 130 with sds, while top levels were 260 with easy th
this 200+ were playing whole day, look at pyza even if he is at work he still playing

this 200+ were playing whole day, look at pyza even if he is at work he still playing
Yea but best solo exp was 1.3kk sding warlocks, believe me i tried everything with gfbs, sds, mort hurs... At level 110-120

While team hunts were around 3.5-4kk so 3x more...

So i needed sds for 6h to keep in line with their 2h of hunting when they were safaer, cheaper etc...

Whats party shared exp bonus? These stages are good if there is not bonus or if its really low... If its medium or high it will be bas as exping solo on 1.5x takes time and money and effort and on party mode u just cruise thru best spawns..
Hello,

currently it's 25% extra for having full party of 4 vocations, however there are still some days to negotiate it and make some changes.

I have good idea, maybe close some hunting place like Skeleton warriors, Brutus and other dog, Cursed mummies, for first week, would give more fights for a hunting place early in the game.

Hello,

currently it's 25% extra for having full party of 4 vocations, however there are still some days to negotiate it and make some changes.
Well 25% and no other shit bonuses like prey etc? As @Xaviv said its ok then, just make solo exp valuable again, cant be like that if you are teamhunting u got overpowered exp, almost like 3x.
In the previous kasteria it was 40% + prey (?) it was making 3x faster exp than solo, now 25% and no preys etc yes?
Hope no stuff like green stamina to buy in shop etc?

I haven't played Niebieskis servers since probably 5-6 years ago, but I remember that he had a way to always create what people liked at least back in the days. Lets hope this one is the same way.