• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I am currently training some people from the community to become developers because I can't support the project of this size on my own anymore, as we've seen last year. Today someone suggested on our discord that the community could pool a monthly hosting fee to put the server back up meanwhile, we'll see what happens with that during the summer.
Patreon? :)

Atleast you dont give up, because this is an awesome project its so especially! I just wish that more ppl would know that and appreciate it !

It was never my intention to give up, but I did have to slow down massively, and we never had a big team to begin with.
Thank you for your interest and appreciation 🍺

@Shadowsong Sounds reasonable - i supported this project back in time, and i would be willing to throw some money after you for a renewal of the effort :) <3 Take care buddy

I remember, some faces are not easily forgotten (ironic, due to your nickname and all...) 😆
I appreciate that notion a lot, stay tuned on this thread or on our discord for any serious updates whenever they happen.
Thank you <3

It's a good suggestion. I can make one when the time comes. It seems like that's one of the best options for this sort of community funding, and it's easily modifiable and transparent to all.

I don't suppose I'll be able to make any steps regarding this yet though. It moves me to see that there is still a bunch of people interested in the project and ready to support it, I will keep that in mind. The community has always been a big part of Necronia.
I've tangled myself up in quite a web of work and responsibilities which I must fulfill before I am ready to commit to this the way I did back in the day. I'm trying my best to unravel those things right now, and I will keep you all updated if you wish to stay informed.

Perhaps sometimes in August, I can make our Trello board public so you can have a peek at what we're doing and how it's progressing.

I would love to play it again, didn't have much time to play when it was on beta phase. But I loved the server in general, you should make a Patreon as someone suggested, I would gladly donate for this awesome team of people.

Yesss, just do the Patreon, and you will see, how much people care, and also earn some money to help it keep going :]

Hey, how's the project going so far? There hasn't been an update in a good while. Is there anywhere we can track progress or even contribute to the project itself? Would love to get this back up and running :)

I miss Necronia, remember having a blast when i won a beta key on some Facebook contest. Was really fun, its been years since then though.
I have a feeling that its quite too late for the project to be successful, but hoping for the best!

Any news?

In case you aren't on our discord, this is the latest news post we published. The team is working on new stuff and will probably make another one soon as well!

necronia-infopanel-3.jpg

Thanks for reply can you share with discord link ?
Is there any live beta tests running I could look up for bugs / glitches ;)

NVM I have read whole news.
Is all previous characters going to be erased right ?

Been a crazy long time. Don't know if you remember me, been following since the original, original, original server. Stopped playing Tibs all together for a long while now, but it's pretty nuts to see the development on this become almost a new game in its own right.

May jump into the discord and see what's kicking around.

Been a crazy long time. Don't know if you remember me, been following since the original, original, original server. Stopped playing Tibs all together for a long while now, but it's pretty nuts to see the development on this become almost a new game in its own right.

May jump into the discord and see what's kicking around.

Dude you are probably among the top 5 OG players from like 10 years ago, of course I remember you. In fact, the custom house you had me build for you still exists on the map, whenever I open the map and scroll past that part, I'm like "oh... bob's house, wonder if he will come to claim it". Come on over on discord if you're still interested in following what's going on, we're just about to publish another update in a few days 😄

so em were is the website? i cant seem to find it. i want to play a little

so em were is the website? i cant seem to find it. i want to play a little

Hi Shockie, there is no website as of right now, the server is not out yet.
If you wish to follow our development and engage with the community, you're welcome to join our discord, we post there regularly and ask for player feedback for things in development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back