• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] OxygenOT | RPG/PVP | NEW EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://oxygenot.com
Server Address
oxygenot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
@mRefaat
look bro don't look to this guy (Abdelmaksod) he is staff here (moustafa) he don't like anyone he is something like selfish man , just ignore him and keep going up... we trust in you and we waiting new things and new work really i'm glad for you

he is staff here (moustafa)
You and the other idiots like you running around the forum saying that "Abdelmaksod" is me, Can you prove your silly accusations?
If you have any proof, Post it here in the public to everyone, I am alright with that.
and also you need to know the difference between Senator and a staff member because I am not a staff member anymore, People like you are the main reason why I've retired.
he don't like anyone he is something like selfish man
Have we ever chatted? Do we know each other? How can you assume I am a selfish man without knowing me before?
we waiting new things and new work really
I usually don't reply to money grabbing servers because they will eventually die when you ignore them but I will leave a reply about the server here to show you (Elgenady) the great coder of this server that I can do it without the need of a different account like you think.
I've digged into the OP's account and I can find over 250 Support thread opened by him, So by waiting for "New things" and "New work" You meant you're waiting for the Support threads to be solved so you add it to your server as a patch?
I've also digged into few discord servers where I am member on and found over 40 help request in the OTClientV8 discord server and 110 help request in the Open)Tibia discord servers, Are those the "New things" and "New work" you guys waiting for?
I don't mind him asking for a help but in the other hand, I've digged more about what he have given or done to the forum and found almost nothing, Just here to leech and ask for help nothing more.
elgenady I am too lazy to dig into your account and also I don't even know your Discord so I will postpone you.

and now time to get in-game from the first look, as @Abdelmaksod mentioned you're copying Evolunia without changing anything, Just copy/paste although I gave you this advice once before to check for other servers but I meant you should've done your own changes, not just a plain copy and paste, Even the level range "1900-2000" monster level you haven't changed.
Respawns you didn't change 90% of the normal 8.10 Ustrike server, Even the city you're calling Evolution isn't "Enigma City" or "Evolution" its just Ustrike with temple/depot changed.
Oxy1.PNG
Isn't this your server's city with just temple/depot change? Give me a semi-high level character because OFC I am not going to level in your server or waste time and I will do a full comparison between the old server and your 8 years updates and patches.

I've also took a quick check on your donation shop on website and I can see you even copied Evolunia's "Random Reward Box" also the donation castles which has no time limit where players can just bot there forever and login next year, oh not next year sorry forgot this is a 1 month server, So they can bot and come by the end of the month to be on top levels without any restrictions.
Oxy manarune is 50% better than any other in-game manarune, spell scroll, PVP on/off, I can't continue this donation shop.
So to end it, This server is P2W and money grabbing 1 month server, Staff members specially this Elgenady are just here to benefit without giving back to the community and I am sure most people on the forum already knows it, Thread only had "my like" and one more like that proves how many people actually care.

and I will come back with my account "M0ustafa" when I get a character and do more replies and don't forget "Without needing a different OTLand's account".

Last edited:
Made forum board (Wiki) to add some guides.
Check it now. More guides will be added soon.

You and the other idiots like you running around the forum saying that "Abdelmaksod" is me, Can you prove your silly accusations?
If you have any proof, Post it here in the public to everyone, I am alright with that.
and also you need to know the difference between Senator and a staff member because I am not a staff member anymore, People like you are the main reason why I've retired.

Have we ever chatted? Do we know each other? How can you assume I am a selfish man without knowing me before?

I usually don't reply to money grabbing servers because they will eventually die when you ignore them but I will leave a reply about the server here to show you (Elgenady) the great coder of this server that I can do it without the need of a different account like you think.
I've digged into the OP's account and I can find over 250 Support thread opened by him, So by waiting for "New things" and "New work" You meant you're waiting for the Support threads to be solved so you add it to your server as a patch?
I've also digged into few discord servers where I am member on and found over 40 help request in the OTClientV8 discord server and 110 help request in the Open)Tibia discord servers, Are those the "New things" and "New work" you guys waiting for?
I don't mind him asking for a help but in the other hand, I've digged more about what he have given or done to the forum and found almost nothing, Just here to leech and ask for help nothing more.
elgenady I am too lazy to dig into your account and also I don't even know your Discord so I will postpone you.

and now time to get in-game from the first look, as @Abdelmaksod mentioned you're copying Evolunia without changing anything, Just copy/paste although I gave you this advice once before to check for other servers but I meant you should've done your own changes, not just a plain copy and paste, Even the level range "1900-2000" monster level you haven't changed.
Respawns you didn't change 90% of the normal 8.10 Ustrike server, Even the city you're calling Evolution isn't "Enigma City" or "Evolution" its just Ustrike with temple/depot changed.
View attachment 60073
Isn't this your server's city with just temple/depot change? Give me a semi-high level character because OFC I am not going to level in your server or waste time and I will do a full comparison between the old server and your 8 years updates and patches.

I've also took a quick check on your donation shop on website and I can see you even copied Evolunia's "Random Reward Box" also the donation castles which has no time limit where players can just bot there forever and login next year, oh not next year sorry forgot this is a 1 month server, So they can bot and come by the end of the month to be on top levels without any restrictions.
Oxy manarune is 50% better than any other in-game manarune, spell scroll, PVP on/off, I can't continue this donation shop.
So to end it, This server is P2W and money grabbing 1 month server, Staff members specially this Elgenady are just here to benefit without giving back to the community and I am sure most people on the forum already knows it, Thread only had "my like" and one more like that proves how many people actually care.

and I will come back with my account "M0ustafa" when I get a character and do more replies and don't forget "Without needing a different OTLand's account".
Slaughtered the whole thread with this message🤣

All this hate. For what?

It's one of the good owners. sure he is not perfect but he is learning more and more and doing good updates

The bad part about this ots its the paytowin aspect

All this hate. For what?

It's one of the good owners. sure he is not perfect but he is learning more and more and doing good updates

Hello

You can visit discord and ask players about the pay to win in this ot.
You don’t have to get anything from shop to start or to be the best.
Everything is in game and not hard to get it.

All this hate. For what?

you again? Didn't you say the same thing about BudexOT.?

Anyway, if you think this is hate, so be it and we will still let people know this server is COPY/PAST and PAY2WIN.

Patch 12
  • Added new prismatic ring quest for level 450.
    • unknown.png
    • You see a prismatic ring (CriticalChance: +2%, protection physical +2%, life drain +5%, health: 50/1 sec, mana: 50/1 sec).
      It can only be wielded properly by players of level 450 or higher.
    • 12689.gif
  • Added some modifications to spells.
    • Buffed aoe damage of paladins spells.
  • Added new 50 bosses castles.
  • Added new options on website.
  • Modified the inactive period to lose house from 14 days to 10 days.
  • Modified the stats and look of 1500 rings.
  • Fixed lag and kick issues.
  • Fixed some map bugs.
  • Chameleon rune won't work for items that make problems with otclient.
  • Fixed bed kits.
  • Bosses castle ticket can be sold now for 35 uber tokens.
  • Decreased login protection period to 2 seconds.
  • Disabled party channel as it has bug till we fix it.
Urgent Client update:
  • All clients updated.
  • You must update your client to work with new update without any problem.
  • Let me tell you more information:
    • OxygenOT OTClient, OxygenOT OTClient for Android.
      • These clients have auto updater and once you restart it, it will update itself automatic.
    • OxygenOT Regular Client.
      • This client will update itself only if you run this file (oxygenot_client_updater.exe).
      • Run the file and wait till it make the update then click on Start Game.
  • If you failed to update your client, you can download it again from here:

Patch 13
  • Added 5 new hunt spawns.
    • High Ogres for level 1500+
      • r39fm4m.png
    • Evil Books for level 2000+
      • sdf9I2h.png
    • Arachnophobicas for level 2000+
      • i8FRvWD.png
    • Glooth Anemones for level 2500+
      • 8ep6qCH.png
    • Weepers for level 2500+
      • cr3vXXR.png
  • Added 5 new tasks.
    • High Ogres.
    • Evil Books.
    • Arachnophobicas.
    • Glooth Anemones.
    • Weepers.
  • Fixed some map bugs.

Urgent Client update:
  • All clients updated.
  • You must update your client to work with new update without any problem.
  • Let me tell you more information:
    • OxygenOT OTClient, OxygenOT OTClient for Android.
      • These clients have auto updater and once you restart it, it will update itself automatic.
    • OxygenOT Regular Client.
      • This client will update itself only if you run this file (oxygenot_client_updater.exe).
      • Run the file and wait till it make the update then click on Start Game.
  • If you failed to update your client, you can download it again from here:

123.png
Boss fighting to complete rings quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.