• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could stamina be removed? I can only see the negatives here.

I'm running back from hunting spots with hordes of wolves and other trashmobs without killing them. And I really wanna hit em xD
Finding that brooch in swamp without killing all those snakes, ladybugs, spiders, ... a nightmare.

Hunting for those addon items will be crazy on ur stam...

If they remove the stamina they also have to remove the bonus, so in the end it won't matter too much. It regens at a decent rate, you shouldnt run out of it every day.

If they remove the stamina they also have to remove the bonus, so in the end it won't matter too much. It regens at a decent rate, you shouldnt run out of it every day.

I like to stay online to talk with friends, skill and manasit. Our stamina won't regen... we are forced to stay offline.

Exp rate is fine, don't need green stamina.

Honestly I'm at 39:13 stamina, and I've been online from 15:00-22:00 yesterday, then 02:00-03:30 and 10:00~13:00 today. Stamina isn't a problem.

I was online from 4 pm to 2.30 am and I woke up around 8 am with over 40h of stamina.

The server has only been online for 27h, your stamina has to be way bugged in that case.

I have been glued to the screen since this server started.
It is really amazing!

How's the new Shaman voc or whatever? People enjoy it or dislike it?

is there a max level? i saw that last season some people stayed 300 for a while

How does this server work with spells and eq? Any uniqueness or something?

is there a max level? i saw that last season some people stayed 300 for a while

According to the website, 300 is the maximum level, but every time you hit 301, you go back to level 300, but you get 1% additional damage.

So far I'm really enjoying the server. :)

Regards,
Cody

How does this server work with spells and eq? Any uniqueness or something?
There's a decent amount of custom spells and a LOT of custom equipment. Not to mention you can make your own equipment with blacksmithing and jewelry.

Server is back online! We have taken advantage of the downtime to apply our latest patch, which is live and running!

Here you can read the changelog of today's patch: Ruthless Chaos Changelog

Highlights of the changelog:
  • Shaman gets 2 new spells!
  • Stamina regeneration at Serunts

Last edited:
Server is back online! We have taken advantage of the downtime to apply our latest patch, which is live and running!

Here you can read the changelog of today's patch: Ruthless Chaos Changelog

Highlights of the changelog:
  • Shaman gets 2 new spells!
  • Stamina regeneration at Serunts

What about the ppl training on monks? :'(
No love for us, oldschool ppl :/

Status
Not open for further replies.