• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not funny to come back from vacation and see you lost 14 mlvls when you login again...

Great server. Few levels to 100, hoping to get in some questing and decent amount of levels this weekend.

Regards,
Cody

This server is very nice.
Glecko, you should change the way of houses works, because I need to wait the server restart to get my house (I bought on website) and this server doesn't restart every day. Or, maybe, a server restart every day, as global tibia dies.

This server is very nice.
Glecko, you should change the way of houses works, because I need to wait the server restart to get my house (I bought on website) and this server doesn't restart every day. Or, maybe, a server restart every day, as global tibia dies.

We have been releasing patches every other day for now. If we see we aren't doing enough starts we'll look for another way of making the house rents.

By the way, a new patch was released yesterday night! Make sure to check out the changelog for info on it! =)

We have been releasing patches every other day for now. If we see we aren't doing enough starts we'll look for another way of making the house rents.

By the way, a new patch was released yesterday night! Make sure to check out the changelog for info on it! =)

Question.. Trying to get rid of my house and I can't seem to get the command to work nor can I find the option on the website. How do I get rid of it apart from selling it?

Catch me in-game: Redleaf

Regards,
Cody

Question.. Trying to get rid of my house and I can't seem to get the command to work nor can I find the option on the website. How do I get rid of it apart from selling it?

Catch me in-game: Redleaf

Regards,
Cody

Contacting you in-game! =)

You should advertise more this server... It's too good, but at the same time it's too empty.
It's not funny playing with only 5~8 players online. (30 on website, but 20 of them are on trainers ..)

You should advertise more this server... It's too good, but at the same time it's too empty.
It's not funny playing with only 5~8 players online. (30 on website, but 20 of them are on trainers ..)

It's sad to see low population on this awesome server, but a lot of people are discouraged because a lot of stuff does require a team otherwise it's nearly improbable you'll get it done. The challenge is nice, for sure..

I run into the issue of people aren't on or are already busy & vice-versa. I can't always play due to a busy schedule, but I'm still enjoying myself.

@Glecko I'll just stick with it for now. Hard to get in touch due to my schedule and differing time zones. Appreciate the response all the same. :)

Regards,
Cody

For a week, all players below up to level 100 will obtain an additional 50% experience from creatures. Moreover, all players will advance skills and magic level at a 50% increased rate!

We think this will help newer players catch up, but there are other ways that we believe higher level players will soon enough find out! (And we'll introduce more). This way, we'll keep everybody motivated and with good chances of being there when the slaughter of the Ruthless Seven takes place!

With this patch, we're also introducing several balance changes and bugfixes. Make sure to check out our changelog to read about them!

If you haven't played Ruthless Chaos yet, it's the perfect time to do so, register now here!

Have fun!

would be better below 200 tbh
Then it wouldn't really be a method for low levels to catch up, but just a bonus exp event for almost the entire server, which is not what this is meant for.

Will spend the next few evenings leveling and finishing up tasks if anyone is on and wants to join.
Hope to see some new faces. :)

Regards,
Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.