• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] SoE RPG - Original Mechanics - Imaginative Adventures - New World Release! [01.05.24]

Server Website/AAC
https://eu.soerpg.com/
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Krysin

Reaction score
HD6RsiW.jpg

Enjoyed by thousands with our initial release, don't miss the next installment in the SoE series with this new world launch! Join the adventure this Friday, March 10 @ 18:00 GMT
Cash prizes, community giveaways, multiple events and much much more accompanying this release! We look forward to seeing you and thank you for choosing SoE - Your home for all things RPG!
Official SoE Discord!
Early Registration - Click here!

Looks decent, the only thing that worries me is the fishing system.
1.- The fishing spots looks too small like you are expecting only 10 players to play in total.
2.- Looks abusable as fuck, unless you add some kind of restriction to the amount of times you can fish per character you are going to have lvl 8 characters fishing 24/7 for the enterity of the server

Everything else looks fine and actually very appeling, can't wait to play.

Looks decent, the only thing that worries me is the fishing system.
1.- The fishing spots looks too small like you are expecting only 10 players to play in total.
2.- Looks abusable as fuck, unless you add some kind of restriction to the amount of times you can fish per character you are going to have lvl 8 characters fishing 24/7 for the enterity of the server

Everything else looks fine and actually very appeling, can't wait to play.
Levels 8s won’t be able to fish once they fish up a Quara on theirselves lol. I played the US version, was a lot of fun, probably one of the most unique servers I have played, but hopefully they fixed all the bugs and the broken features they had (Crafting sucked ass and was useless for example) Look forward to seeing how the EU version of the server goes

This player was banned for bug abuse and has proceeded to make salty comments since. If you honestly believe we aren't receptive to feedback then you clearly have not been around the block. Our game is built on feedback where we incorporate the desires of our players to ensure their experience is enjoyable / ideal.
As for myself and my personal comments, I have no shame in admitting that consistent trash talkers will receive some trash talk back. If you cannot stand the heat then it might get a good idea to avoid starting fires.
Not recommended. Staff is immature, bans players for nothing, insults them when getting criticism, gets involved with in-game activitiesView attachment 74003

This player was banned for bug abuse and has proceeded to make salty comments since. If you honestly believe we aren't receptive to feedback then you clearly have not been around the block. Our game is built on feedback where we incorporate the desires of our players to ensure their experience is enjoyable / ideal.
As for myself and my personal comments, I have no shame in admitting that consistent trash talkers will receive some trash talk back. If you cannot stand the heat then it might get a good idea to avoid starting fires.
So for what reason did SoE die? cause of some bug abuse or something elseXD?

I never abused any bugs, so I don’t know what you’re trying to make yourself look good. You just can’t handle a server hosting, too power hungry to show players that you own the game, while ur game runs on players ;). That’s why your server died so fast.

Bug abuse / Real world trading / Hostility against SoE / Spreading misinformation
Take your pick, you were complicit in all of these; given a second chance; proceeded to be a POS again. We have a discord full of witnesses to your behavior and it was other players that reported your actions.

By all means continue to bump our release thread though, much appreciated!

Last edited:
The most fun I've had in an OT for a long while. There have been some bumps in the road on the US server but quite sure same mistakes won't happen again.
If you don't feel like hunting you can always go mine, search for chests or fish which is quite relaxing.

Will definitely give EU server my time and hope for a long-term stay!

Whats up with these release date. All servers start in the same weeks lol

Haven't really played SoE since the Beta for the first server, gonna be interesting to check out. :) Best of luck with the launch.

If someone hasn't yet played SoE it is definitely worth recommending. It really adds a lot of uniqueness and new thrills with a lot of customized features while still keeping core mechanics that we all enjoy. There are a lot of activities to also keep you occupied other than hunting so everyone should be able to find their thing.

As for the negative comments from other users those you definitely have to take it with pinch of salt because there was a lot of abuses going on either from major teams or individuals. At some point major team would really ruin fun for casual player audience and actions taken by administration were to sort those things out but those type of players just never reflect on their own behavior and instead just spill their toxicity elsewhere.

Regarding why NA server eventually went downhill would be for different reasons:
  • Couple of significant rollbacks (which are really fixed now and system in place is truly gorgeous)
  • In few cases lack of proper attention and action to some game breaking bugs (hope that this lesson is truly learnt and there won't be case of abuse till its fixed type of attitude)
  • Release of content which made top players fly with progress and wealth which would lead to destabilization of economy etc.
  • And the thing that affected all above would be rushed changes with what would feel like lack of proper second thought behind them.

So as you can see things definitely weren't perfect, but what I can say is that most changes really in the end were good and they will provide much more stable and balanced progression on the new server.
Personally I'm not yet sure if I will join EU release as there were many unfulfilled promises made but that might be just intentions vs what is humanly possible between irl obligations and developing OT. This team has couple of really cool devs who trully give their best so there definitely is hope.

That being said I want to believe that NA release was also a big lesson for administration and that decisions will be made much more carefully and issues/bugs/fixes will be addressed with proper priority and attitude.

This server is a really great product and I wish administration and players all the best on your adventure with SoE.

On a final note. Discord server. I was out of OT scene for quite some time and I must say that server's discord is one of most toxic discords that I encountered in long time. Not sure if it is because tibia community hasn't changed much at all or is just the case for this server.
If you want to be more appealing to wider audience I would say it definitely should change because basically few individuals can make me not visit this discord at all with all their toxicity and irrelevant spam thus I'm not quite sure if this is healthy to stay this way.

Best regards.

Admittedly discord atmosphere needs improvement. It's a thin line to walk in trying to allow players to express themselves without censorship but also still protecting others from harassment. This issue is on our radar and we're taking steps to create a friendlier environment there.

not recommended, staff was very corrupt on the us server, they had uncountable amount of crashes/bugs alot of duping problems which ruined the economy.. no backups for their servers, for the most part it was lagging alot all day long... too many untested changes which broke the game bit by bit.. staff couldnt keep out of their players gameplay giving some an advantage over others banning people for killing other players which is a game mechanic... many screenshots of corruption was posted on the discord by many different people and the staff was deleting it and censoring it... staff was handing out items / upgrades to items killing bosses for players granting them access to places others had to spend much more time to get to and always trying to lie themselves out of the situation and trying to deny everything... i plaid the server for a while and sadly this staff is too incompetent to run a server

not recommended, staff was very corrupt on the us server, they had uncountable amount of crashes/bugs alot of duping problems which ruined the economy.. no backups for their servers, for the most part it was lagging alot all day long... too many untested changes which broke the game bit by bit.. staff couldnt keep out of their players gameplay giving some an advantage over others banning people for killing other players which is a game mechanic... many screenshots of corruption was posted on the discord by many different people and the staff was deleting it and censoring it... staff was handing out items / upgrades to items killing bosses for players granting them access to places others had to spend much more time to get to and always trying to lie themselves out of the situation and trying to deny everything... i plaid the server for a while and sadly this staff is too incompetent to run a server
salty dog :(

I played briefly on release of the US version and enjoyed my time, I am sure that since then the game has only improved.
If you have yet to give this game a try, I'd recommend giving it a chance now with the release of the EU server!
I'll probably check out the launch madness again myself too 😅

Back