• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] SoE RPG - Original Mechanics - Imaginative Adventures - New World Release! [01.05.24]

Server Website/AAC
https://eu.soerpg.com/
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Staff did their best to help players but in some cases this was a bit of an overreach. Server was plagued by stability issues, we did go through rollbacks, and yeah we had a rough go. We are staying out of player affairs completely, and stability has improved a lot. I don't expect these issues to be a thing again, but I am sorry to those who experienced frustration due to them. We own that, and you were right to be upset. We can only try to do better moving forward.

To everyone else, we are online in Germany! Over 1,000 registers, 500 players online for release day overall smooth sailing thus far! Hope you'll give us a shot!

I like how server owner just went into one stream and TP himself to streamer for "Bot check", checked 3 people out of around 10 and immidately changed stream into bubba, TP'ed to him and also made "bot check" xD

I like how server owner just went into one stream and TP himself to streamer for "Bot check", checked 3 people out of around 10 and immidately changed stream into bubba, TP'ed to him and also made "bot check" xD
I don't perform bot checks. That's gamemaster area..
Someone is confused xd

yeah, guys, dont waste your time on any of this owner servers + it was proven that admin is corrupt. And look now :) I told you in your last theard that in max 2 months your server will be dead and see hahahaha Admins and his team will say anything to make you play, because they only want your money; but its very corrupted server, in few months will be totally dead again

Server is full of botters, afk trainers, fishers, that's why the online counter is so high. Eventually people will get bored and it'll become a dead server again.

Huge vouch for this server. Had a blast on the NA one and enjoying the new EU server even more :)

Server is full of botters, afk trainers, fishers, that's why the online counter is so high. Eventually people will get bored and it'll become a dead server again.
I’ll agree there could be a better solution to the botters, and macro fishers, but unfortunately the GMs and stuff can’t be online 24 hours a day to check, and by the time they do check the report that person is probably logged off already, but eventually hopefully they will get caught. I understand you are completely against this OT but show me any other OT that doesn’t deal with botters on the regular, it’s unfortunately a part of tibia.

Me personally, I have been enjoying the OT, it’s something unique to play, offers a lot of features that you don’t necessarily see often and even if sometimes the Admins don’t make the best decisions regarding changes, we are all only human and make mistakes…

Sure, eventually the player base might drop off a bit, but that’s okay if people choose to leave! To be completely honest 600 people online, on original tibia map (with some customizations of course) is far too many people in my opinion 😂😂

I don’t know you personally, doubtful I ever played the OT when you did so I don’t know what happened between you and the Admins, but I think it’s pretty pointless for you to flame the server constantly, because it doesn’t seem to be working, they have a pretty decent population at the moment and sure that might change, or sure it might be AFK trainers or botters, but there’s still a community here that enjoy the game and play legitimately

I’ll agree there could be a better solution to the botters, and macro fishers, but unfortunately the GMs and stuff can’t be online 24 hours a day to check, and by the time they do check the report that person is probably logged off already, but eventually hopefully they will get caught. I understand you are completely against this OT but show me any other OT that doesn’t deal with botters on the regular, it’s unfortunately a part of tibia.

Me personally, I have been enjoying the OT, it’s something unique to play, offers a lot of features that you don’t necessarily see often and even if sometimes the Admins don’t make the best decisions regarding changes, we are all only human and make mistakes…

Sure, eventually the player base might drop off a bit, but that’s okay if people choose to leave! To be completely honest 600 people online, on original tibia map (with some customizations of course) is far too many people in my opinion 😂😂

I don’t know you personally, doubtful I ever played the OT when you did so I don’t know what happened between you and the Admins, but I think it’s pretty pointless for you to flame the server constantly, because it doesn’t seem to be working, they have a pretty decent population at the moment and sure that might change, or sure it might be AFK trainers or botters, but there’s still a community here that enjoy the game and play legitimately
There's little to none solution to either macro or botters, on previous edition they were checking shit quite a bit, and it still didn't work, on this current edition i think they gave up on checking it because they've realized that they don't have an actual formula on how to check if someone's botting or using MACRO whilst fishing.

And no they will not get caught, someone might get banned for 15 years, for botting another person with 20 mc's macro fishing and 5 characters botting on spawns nobody ever checks, never gets banned, the amount of people is inflated by a huge lot because people are just sitting on mc or botting and majority of the server is literally AFK in fishing spots or training dummies this is the reality of the server, it was like that on previous edition it's exactly like this on the current edition.

The OT is okay, it's OKAY because you do anything like fishing or mining and immediately tomorrow when you wake up, you live in a mansion you have backpacks of cc in your depot, you shit money, you have so much money you don't know what to do with it.
The economy is gone, there's no economy, if you kill someone or get killed by anyone you don't lose or gain anything at all <ofc if you find anyone because everyone as i said is literally on training dummmies> the other person has in depot like 500k at the start of the OT and you probably have twice that amount.

I don't think he's flaming the server by saying it's full of botters, macro abusers and that it'll die in the end, that's just straight facts if he were to flame the server he should've started with how dogshit it is and what or how the administration responds to old reports of bugs or botters or macro users or anything in fact, any time you give a report they just squat in front of you a drop a hot steamy shit.
Because they could careless about someone botting if they're inflating the number of people online.

"There is a community" ah yes the community have you seen the discord server? one hell of a community from actual racial slurs flying through to people telling others to kill themselves ah yes the community will enjoy the server, i already see how much they're enjoying it from the discord server, by seeing old complaints about systems or mechanics in the game and the administration being unable to give a fuck about it.

you take all features found on Otland released script section and then put all together … this is content. and then all script made by OEN … then you never ban bots…. 90% server is bot using or multi client .. make server look like modern website and paid UI … nice illusion nice package but behind all is just trash and cheaters … money grab server … maybe u don’t care then ok go in have fun for some time …

There's little to none solution to either macro or botters, on previous edition they were checking shit quite a bit, and it still didn't work, on this current edition i think they gave up on checking it because they've realized that they don't have an actual formula on how to check if someone's botting or using MACRO whilst fishing.

And no they will not get caught, someone might get banned for 15 years, for botting another person with 20 mc's macro fishing and 5 characters botting on spawns nobody ever checks, never gets banned, the amount of people is inflated by a huge lot because people are just sitting on mc or botting and majority of the server is literally AFK in fishing spots or training dummies this is the reality of the server, it was like that on previous edition it's exactly like this on the current edition.

The OT is okay, it's OKAY because you do anything like fishing or mining and immediately tomorrow when you wake up, you live in a mansion you have backpacks of cc in your depot, you shit money, you have so much money you don't know what to do with it.
The economy is gone, there's no economy, if you kill someone or get killed by anyone you don't lose or gain anything at all <ofc if you find anyone because everyone as i said is literally on training dummmies> the other person has in depot like 500k at the start of the OT and you probably have twice that amount.

I don't think he's flaming the server by saying it's full of botters, macro abusers and that it'll die in the end, that's just straight facts if he were to flame the server he should've started with how dogshit it is and what or how the administration responds to old reports of bugs or botters or macro users or anything in fact, any time you give a report they just squat in front of you a drop a hot steamy shit.
Because they could careless about someone botting if they're inflating the number of people online.

"There is a community" ah yes the community have you seen the discord server? one hell of a community from actual racial slurs flying through to people telling others to kill themselves ah yes the community will enjoy the server, i already see how much they're enjoying it from the discord server, by seeing old complaints about systems or mechanics in the game and the administration being unable to give a fuck about it.
I wasn’t talking about his latest post as a flaming post, but every other message on this forum thread OR on the US Thread was messages from him

Like I said I don’t know the guy, don’t know what happened between him and the Admins or what went down, but there’s his story, their story and then there’s the truth, For me personally I find the Ot to be fun, I haven’t really had a run in with the admins per day because I’m not a shit disturber (not saying anyone in particular is) I just play casually, but during that time I do enjoy 7.4 Mechanics but with a twist.

I’ve seen the discord, but I’m also not very active in the discord either, but you’re always going to have toxic people, no matter where you go, it’s a part of life. Some people are raised as bigger douchebags than the next person

Huge cash grab, half of the content is locked behind the paid features, there is not protection for new players, you get 1 shotted by random dude and loose everything, there is no downside to PKing.

Huge cash grab, half of the content is locked behind the paid features, there is not protection for new players, you get 1 shotted by random dude and loose everything, there is no downside to PKing.
What content is locked behind a paid feature..? There isn't a single bit of content that requires paying anything to access. Game is two weeks old, everyone is a 'new player.'

This server is cool but staff can be weird. People can be banned for botting by one GM just to get unbanned by a different GM. Website says account sharing is a bannable offense but staff will tell you its legal if you report someone for it.

Server economy encourages spending real life money to buy endgame items from other players.

I waited for a long time to be able to do postman quest + djinn quest (two quests that you can also complete by paying money) i reported the bug and submitted all evidence but in the end what was prioritized was a bunny easter outfit to be gifted to you if you paid 50 USD in premium currency (no idea if the number is correct) but if you look at what happened to the NA version of this server, I cannot help but feel sorry for anyone who decides to spend their money or time here.

This server is cool but staff can be weird. People can be banned for botting by one GM just to get unbanned by a different GM. Website says account sharing is a bannable offense but staff will tell you its legal if you report someone for it.

Server economy encourages spending real life money to buy endgame items from other players.

I waited for a long time to be able to do postman quest + djinn quest (two quests that you can also complete by paying money) i reported the bug and submitted all evidence but in the end what was prioritized was a bunny easter outfit to be gifted to you if you paid 50 USD in premium currency (no idea if the number is correct) but if you look at what happened to the NA version of this server, I cannot help but feel sorry for anyone who decides to spend their money or time here.
Thanks for your review. Cavebotters do not get unbanned. We give second chances for a lot of other offences. Normally when a banishment occurs, another admin will review any appeal, and a second chance may be given after a minimum 3 day banishment, which is what you described.

Regarding account sharing, there is definitely mixed messages and it does indeed seem that the rules page is wrong in this case, we will get this fixed :)

Quests such as postman and Djinn are being looked at, but can be very complex as it involves a large amount of files and storages, especially when these quests may possibly be slightly different to the original. However, promotions such as the Easter event can be setup almost immediately and take no time to do as that system has already been perfected. It takes us minutes to change point costs and add additional items. And this is also done by a different member of the team.

We made multiple mistakes with the NA server, but I think the majority our players who have played both will agree that the EU server is majorly improved overall. Of course, we still have many fixes to do but this all takes time. As for your remark about feeling sorry for anyone spending money or time here...why? They are enjoying it, just like paying for any game....

I mainly feel sorry for them because we all know your server will die very soon. I am honestly surprised that the NA one lasted for as long as it did but Europe is already steadily declining.

I would love to wish you the best but honestly you are thieves to me.

Also i think its funny that your discord server has zero moderation until someone starts calling out your paypigs for what they are.

I recommend anyone who has spent money here to do a chargeback for PayPal before staff runs away with your money again after server inevitably dies due to staff neglience.

Back