• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [10.98] - Evolunia

Server Website/AAC
https://evolunia.net
Server Address
evolunia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
First day

Today was a smooth day, there were no crashes at all, and we expected them to happen. Because of this server saved every 2minutes, now I reduced it to every 10minutes.

There wasn't any big bugs reported either,,, most of the small ones that were reported has also already been fixed! Some players do have concerns about balance,,, but there will most likely be a balance patch later in the future, now there is still systems we want to add that will change how balance works,, for example we want to add some item upgrading system.

There was a performance issue, our servers cpu usage went up to 120%, but Lunia looked up how to locate what takes most performance, and that issue should be fixed by now too!

We also started working on some small new things,, for example knights will most likely get a new spell tomorrow,, its meant to replace exori gran ico, and to be a more cool and fun spell, and its not meant for balance, its just to add a cooler spell so people dont get dissapointed when they unlock gran ico. In future there will be such changes to other vocations spells too.

We will try our best to write daily updates on what we are doing and thinking!

I don't like how you obtain evolunia tokens for being logged in for an hour. I personally hate this trend where servers add the feature where you get an item for being online for X amount of time. This only motivates the incentive to create multiple characters and have them afk in trainers. Would much rather have a chance for them to drop from skulled monsters, tasks, and other ways that don't include abusing a system with multiple characters. But if that's the case then my only option is to make 10 characters and have them idle.

I have heard you guys and I agree that botting is lame, I already have plans to update to tibia 11 in the future which should eliminate all the botters. I'm extremely busy irl now and can't work on the server that much so the server will stay in it's current state for now with some small updates coming soon.
Is botting still allowed? I know it was allowed last era and it's why I stopped playing. Was pretty annoying going to every spawn and having it filled with afk botters. They bot over night, get tons of levels and makes it impossible for me to kill them since they got so ahead.

I don't like how you obtain evolunia tokens for being logged in for an hour. I personally hate this trend where servers add the feature where you get an item for being online for X amount of time. This only motivates the incentive to create multiple characters and have them afk in trainers. Would much rather have a chance for them to drop from skulled monsters, tasks, and other ways that don't include abusing a system with multiple characters. But if that's the case then my only option is to make 10 characters and have them idle.

its added because,, most servers has system like this,, every popular server encourages people to be online on multiple characters, because players gives more players
oldschool servers has runemakers, popular custom servers have system like this or similiar that encourages you to have multiple characters, even if it not necessary just means being online, maybe its something daily u have to farm everyday etc,,

but i understand its not fun to be "forced" to have many chars, but here i think its more optional, you can get small exp boost or a big item which you will eventually have from just playing the game

Is botting still allowed? I know it was allowed last era and it's why I stopped playing. Was pretty annoying going to every spawn and having it filled with afk botters. They bot over night, get tons of levels and makes it impossible for me to kill them since they got so ahead.

mmh, the plan was to go with tibia 11 client. but i worked with it, and found out this client is very poor for custom servers
then i did work on otclient for a long while,, but i couldnt fix the performance and animation issues that existed
and its also reason why server was offline for so long, then i ended up going with 1098 still and instead focus on making actual stuff for server instead of clients

so botting will still be allowed, because its very easy to bot on this client,,, and i do not have the time to police people around, this is server i work on for fun to learn lua and c++

and server is still just beta,, in future i do not want bots, in future i do want a good client that i can customize more. but right now there will be bots and i understand if u dont want to play with them

-Two new spawns were added in the 350 zone.

-Ultimate spirit potion now gives more mana.

-A new quest was added in the 350 zone.

-A new spell for knights was added at level 200, utito perma, it will give the caster a permanent buff of either +5% damage reduction, or +5% damage increase. The first time it's cast it will give +5% damage reduction, if you cast it again it will give +5% damage increase instead, and you can switch between those two whenever you want. The buff will also stay on you even if you relog or die.

-Made it possible for me to edit pvp damage between different vocations, currently paladins & knights takes 8% less damage in pvp.

-Fixed utito gran tempo's cooldown (it was longer than intended, now it's shorter)

-Add more bosses, previously there was just 1 boss, now there's 4. You can see which bosses are alive, when they were last killed, and where they spawn with a new command called !bosses. The first time you kill a boss you get an attribute point, so every player should try to kill all of the bosses atleast once. All bosses also have unique drops, so from them you can get equipment and other stuff you can't find anywhere else.

-Getting Orbs from monsters is now more common, this should make it better for those who hunt manually.

-Enabled criticals in pvp again, but they now deal 75% of your critical damage inside pvp. So if you would have 200% critical damage, your criticals deal 150% damage instead. We know that the pvp in the server is very weird now, but we will try our best to adjust it and make it feel good.

And if you would like to help us creating this server, we would love to have maps created by you! There have already been some people willing to help us, but we could always need more so if you want to create a spawn or a quest, then you can send them to us and if they are good enough we will add them into the game. Our team is only currently two people, Lunia (does practically everything, mapping, managing, scripting) and Emil (pays for server costs, advertisements etc). So we could always need some extra help with maps especially to speed up updates.

thanks xD
some changes today

-You can now randomly reroll your attribute tokens at a new lever that's located inside the temple. Each try to reroll costs 150k.

-Paladins now have +10% health.

-Mage heals abit less (this was implemented yesterday)

-We did some changes to monsters pathfinding (this solved a big part of our performance issue, and was implemented yesterday)

-Added an auto restarter that detects if the server is under heavy load, it will automatically restart the server if it starts to lagg.

-Improved loot in 350+ monsters, and made dark rider tokens sellable. Note, that we want money to have a meaning in this server, so we are careful with buffing the loot too much.

-Dark rider tokens are now sellable for a small price.

It doesn't seem pay2win at all but it sure its bot2win. I have a suggestion. Is it possible to make it so everything in the game is looted from orbs? For example.. instead of reroll tokens being looted from a red skull body, they would drop in an orb (like the 2x exp, 2x dmg, speed) and you would have to walk on it to get it. Instead of monsters dropping equipment they would just drop gold in the orb form. Also you should have to stand like 2 seconds longer on an orb to get it, because right now it's instant and when people bot they just walk right over it and get it, instead of having to stand in place.

Money is a huge thing on this server because there are lots of bonuses you can buy and people will just bot characters on demons or hellhounds and make tons of free cash. Not to mention all the red skulls they get to kill which means tons of reroll tokens. For how rare a black skull monster is, it doesn't seem all that great. I think it should be reworked into something better or have it give more EXP. On the topic of skulls it would be cool to see more types of skulled monsters. There are so many cool ideas you can do.

Balancing is of course a hard issue on any custom server, so hopefully you can work something out that makes the vocations balanced in PvP and PvE. Server isn't bad for what it is. It's definitely the most fun evolution I've ever played but the botting makes it trash. It's pushed me and a lot of other players away. I know you are working on trying to make the new client to prevent botting, but you said it will take a while. If you can't entirely prevent botting at the moment then try to make it less effective. There are lots of way to make botting more null.

I think I'm done playing this time around. Excited to see what kind of features you manage to implement and hopefully you eventually get around to not allowing botting.

It doesn't seem pay2win at all but it sure its bot2win. I have a suggestion. Is it possible to make it so everything in the game is looted from orbs? For example.. instead of reroll tokens being looted from a red skull body, they would drop in an orb (like the 2x exp, 2x dmg, speed) and you would have to walk on it to get it. Instead of monsters dropping equipment they would just drop gold in the orb form. Also you should have to stand like 2 seconds longer on an orb to get it, because right now it's instant and when people bot they just walk right over it and get it, instead of having to stand in place.

Money is a huge thing on this server because there are lots of bonuses you can buy and people will just bot characters on demons or hellhounds and make tons of free cash. Not to mention all the red skulls they get to kill which means tons of reroll tokens. For how rare a black skull monster is, it doesn't seem all that great. I think it should be reworked into something better or have it give more EXP. On the topic of skulls it would be cool to see more types of skulled monsters. There are so many cool ideas you can do.

Balancing is of course a hard issue on any custom server, so hopefully you can work something out that makes the vocations balanced in PvP and PvE. Server isn't bad for what it is. It's definitely the most fun evolution I've ever played but the botting makes it trash. It's pushed me and a lot of other players away. I know you are working on trying to make the new client to prevent botting, but you said it will take a while. If you can't entirely prevent botting at the moment then try to make it less effective. There are lots of way to make botting more null.

I think I'm done playing this time around. Excited to see what kind of features you manage to implement and hopefully you eventually get around to not allowing botting.

u are totally right,, if really i wanted i could make bots way less effective here for now but i dont see it as a priority,, better just keep working on what i find fun and important,, and whenever real version is "ready" hopefully we have client that doesnt have bots. and thanks for trying and giving feedback even though the botters ruined it for u.

about skulls, in future i have plans to add shields and stuff to monsters,, for example i could add those shields u get in guild wars to creatures and then they could have something special about them, and maybe even u could find monsters which are both skulled and have those new shields on them. and there probably will be changes to existing skulls too, for now i think white skulls is just kinda annoying to find and black skulls are probably kinda lame too and weak bonuses, i dont remember really since it was one of the first systems i added for around a year ago xD

delete pay2win items... or i m going to quit​

wtff, what pay2win items are there? only exclusive thing is 10% exp XD

Please do not listen to Zasranets. You can even see the shop without having an account on this server that there is nothing Pay2Win on this server.

A 10% exp boost is not going to make-or-break balance.

Evolunia, you've done a great job. Keep it up.

Edit: My sincere apologies. I should have a) given you the benefit of the doubt and b) I should not have been so overly defensive.

Last edited:
Please do not listen to Zasranets. You can even see the shop without having an account on this server that there is nothing Pay2Win on this server.

A 10% exp boost is not going to make-or-break balance.

Evolunia, you've done a great job. Keep it up.
Please read what a person wrote before telling someone not to listen to them. I never said it was p2w, in actuality I said it wasn't pay too win at all. I said it was bot2win. This is a a thread for the server were players can discuss anything server related. In my post I wrote how i felt about botting (which is something I've been doing since the start of time and do so for most servers). I then gave suggestions on how to improve it for manual players. Then gave another suggestion to make the skull system more interesting. I also went on to say that this was the most fun evolution server I've played. So at least I've given my opinion on the server instead of 99% of other players who just treat it as a bot server without thinking on how to improve the server. If you think there is something wrong with my post then so be it, but if you tell someone not to listen to me at least create a counter argument as to why not.

I always seen you as a reputable RPG player, but this made me a bit mad. I felt i had to defend myself. I don't care much for drama so I won't be posting anything more on this topic.

u are totally right,, if really i wanted i could make bots way less effective here for now but i dont see it as a priority,, better just keep working on what i find fun and important,, and whenever real version is "ready" hopefully we have client that doesnt have bots. and thanks for trying and giving feedback even though the botters ruined it for u.

about skulls, in future i have plans to add shields and stuff to monsters,, for example i could add those shields u get in guild wars to creatures and then they could have something special about them, and maybe even u could find monsters which are both skulled and have those new shields on them. and there probably will be changes to existing skulls too, for now i think white skulls is just kinda annoying to find and black skulls are probably kinda lame too and weak bonuses, i dont remember really since it was one of the first systems i added for around a year ago xD
I understand your decision completely, especially since most players use bots. Go ahead and focus on more important issues such as content. Appreciate you taking the time to read and reply to my posts. Best of luck on developing the server. :)

Please read what a person wrote before telling someone not to listen to them. I never said it was p2w, in actuality I said it wasn't pay too win at all. I said it was bot2win. This is a a thread for the server were players can discuss anything server related. In my post I wrote how i felt about botting (which is something I've been doing since the start of time and do so for most servers). I then gave suggestions on how to improve it for manual players. Then gave another suggestion to make the skull system more interesting. I also went on to say that this was the most fun evolution server I've played. So at least I've given my opinion on the server instead of 99% of other players who just treat it as a bot server without thinking on how to improve the server. If you think there is something wrong with my post then so be it, but if you tell someone not to listen to me at least create a counter argument as to why not.

I always seen you as a reputable RPG player, but this made me a bit mad. I felt i had to defend myself. I don't care much for drama so I won't be posting anything more on this topic.

I am not too proud to own up to my mistakes. I'm sincerely sorry for mentioning your name, that was a mistake. I had not read the name in the second quoted block from Evo~ and I assumed it was a continuation of your statement, not a second subject being addressed.

Even when writing my response, I thought to myself "Wow.. Zasa has never been the type to try and falsely bring down a server". I should have listened to this intuition. No excuse - I had a long day and this is a mistake that I will accept so that it helps me grow to trust my intuition more.

I hope my apology suffices. It's not to say that the gravity of the situation is so deep, but integrity is so rare that it has become an important trait that I do my best to practice.

Sorry, Zasa, that comment wasn't an attack to YOU, but to the false statement that was made. YOUR feedback was accurate and appropriate, and being the awesome contributor you are, you also suggested a very smart suggestion to combat the issue(s) you pointed out.

Have a good day, continue being you.

Back