• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [10.98] - Evolunia

Server Website/AAC
https://evolunia.net
Server Address
evolunia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
just thought id write some about my thoughts about beta so far! server has been online for around 1 week now

our beta turned out to be ALOOT bigger than expected,, i was just expecting 20-30 players online like last time, but instead we have lots more and quite an active community :eek:
and because of this we felt we needed to get another testing server, just to make sure everything works before we add updates,, and we also had to upgrade our vps. because of this we decided to add donations,, and even with our small benefits it has helped pay those extra expenses already!

there hasn't been any major issues either,, there was some performance issues that i was having a hard time fixing,, but now it seems completely fine. i was totally expecting crashes, many major bugs with all the things that i added, but it seems all is working smooth. some players have complained alot about balance, which is understandable since there wasnt really any balance testing,, and balance is still probably in a rough place. But we have so much more things we want to add, and those things will affect balance -- so i think its better to just keep adding stuff instead of trying to adress the balance issues everyday.

and now those players that have played alot, they completed most of the stuffs but we're still working hard at adding new things for those players too. and there's some players helping us with maps, which I really appreciate :D

wtf did i just read E_E

3+ rollbacks? its first time i ever see this word on this server xD
gm is silent,, yes its true i cant be online much but if you really have some major issue then u can contact me on discord,, or on here and i will response

and money and run really?? there is barely nothing that gives u advantage in our shop =_= and u can see just by reading this thread that i put alot of work into this,, i shared alot of my journey on the server here

ontop of this u also try and chargeback me,,, but ur character still has premium,, still has demon backpack and everything else u donated,, claiming it was lost in some rollback E_E and this is first time i even hear of some issue like this

Server is recommended, but when you start remember its not ready so dont expect balanced vocations because thats not priority. What i expect happened to vorless is he was afk botting got rsed and lost all his gear well that his own fault.
join the community and give your suggestions

Server is recommended, but when you start remember its not ready so dont expect balanced vocations because thats not priority. What i expect happened to vorless is he was afk botting got rsed and lost all his gear well that his own fault.
join the community and give your suggestions
Yeah that's most likely what happened. I did that to someone back when I played and I thought it was pretty hilarious. Serves them right for botting. Wish I had the idea much earlier and I would of done it to more people, but most realized what was going on and redid their bots to make sure they wouldn't attack if someone is in range.

Yeah that's most likely what happened. I did that to someone back when I played and I thought it was pretty hilarious. Serves them right for botting. Wish I had the idea much earlier and I would of done it to more people, but most realized what was going on and redid their bots to make sure they wouldn't attack if someone is in range.
My gear was on my knight not my paladin. After rollback the Knight had old gear, the paladin was in trainers.

Evolunia Wiki

A player created a wiki for us,, so if you're interested in reading about some of our systems u can find it there :D

just kinda thought i would write some update again here about my thoughts,, if someone is interested in this xD

now server has been online for 2 weeks,, and i'm still amazed that there are so many players here! :O we reached new record again today,, which was 310 players (but this counts mc+exit logged ones),, we had 170 unique ip adresses, so that's a more accurate representation of how many that's online and playing. This weekend i was very busy,, and haven't been able to so put much time into the server,, which i feel kinda bad for when there is so much players. we also gained alot of support through donations,, now we can easily pay for some months of hosting,, and advertise the server more when it is complete. maybe we can even pay for some people to help us develop new areas and whatnot,, it might be something i will look into if there's still lots of players the next weeks.

next week i got some more time and i plan to add alot of quests and spawns, which should finish the 500 area, and there will be more tasks for that area too. i will also add some new spells, for example knights are missing a single target spell, and most likely other vocations will get some spells too. I also might add a way to just upgrade weapons attack for now,, and in future there will be more interesting item upgrading system for getting custom attributes onto them.

today we also removed the ability for players to lose items, even if they are not blessed. this is because, some players forget to buy bless and they lose special items which they can't retrieve without making a new character,, so now the only way for players to actually lose items on death is through dying with redskull/blackskull

i have also gained lots of support from players helping me with supporting new players,, a guy even created a really well done wiki for us!! :O and some players have assisted me with maps,, they've sent me maps which i have added into the game already,, everything like this helps a lot too! so thanks to everyone who helped me :)

i also messed around a lot with trying to solve our performance issue,, and just around 1 hour ago i got some tip it might be related to attackspeed,, so it might already be solved,, or i will have to continue to mess around with attackspeed till we know it's fixed

pretty nice server :D.
It would be nice a monster option on !autoloot command
It would be like !autoloot addmonster, rat
That would add all items from rat to autoloot list
Same for !autoloot removemonster, rat

its good idea,, the auto loot system is one the few things i didnt make on my own,, but i feel like it could definitely be improved,, i think best idea would be to make it loot everything over X value, so for example,, if you do !autoloot 10k, it would pick up everything that sells for more than 10k to npc
so maybe thats something that can come for future :p

thought id write some small update here againn with my thoughts !
been abit over the 3 weeks since the beta started and server is still going really well, and all major bugs has been fixed, since the start we had a performance issue but that was fixed around 1 week ago.
our map has increased from 23MB to 33MB since the beta started,, i've done patches every couple of days with some new quests/spawns/missions and what not. I want to write some harder systems, like dungeon system and item customization system,, but probably these won't be added for a long time,, since i feel i need to focus on other things right now.

i also probably need someone that can manage community better than me,, im just home a couple of hours everyday and the times that i am home i want to work on the server,, and probably i need someone that can deal with players better than i can ^^ also some people are very negative and toxic but such people will just be ignored and possibly muted by new staff member,, i also totally understand there are issues, and it's good people are sharing their opinions on everything,, and by time server will become better.

there's still lots of balance issues,, for example attributes system gets kinda stupid when u reach a high number on it and in the future i think that the attribute will just give some smaller bonuses,, and some of the power that attributes currently gives could be added onto some new system, like items customization, and vocations are still not balanced, and probably will not be for a long time,, but with some small adjustments every patch it should atleast get a little bit better

here's a new spawn too!
ARYGO9.png

some players preparing for a quest
ARoI57.png

Last edited:

• You can now convert 100 crystal coins into 1 diamond coin.
  • Added two new spawns inside the 650+ area.
  • AE6oyF.png

• Added two new quests inside the 650+ area.
  • Added a new Task NPC inside the 500+ area.
  • Paladins gained a new spell, exori gran star, it's a single target spell for level 650+.
  • Added antitrash tiles to every quest where you could choose between different items.
still have very limited time to making the server,, but i'm trying my hardest to put out some patch every couple of days :)

Ye, need daily task :p and more more normal task, monsters on quests should give much more experience.

Last edited:
@estebandroide
quest log,, is good quality of life change but its kinda lot of effort to add for all tasks,, but maybe something that can be added for far in future xd
events is also something i want and with this patch i added a new area in city that i can use for some raids,, so probably there will atleast be some raids in coming days
A6zidT.png

@czaja152
haven't planned on adding some daily task, but it's probably nice idea,, i could add some npc which gives a daily task with random monster that has a close level to you, and it could give some random reward, maybe some exclusive mounts :p
and about monsters on quests,, they are intentionally made to give bad experience because i don't want people exping there

and some random quest screenshot;
A6zjLb.png

server was online for over a month now, and we still keep getting higher amount of players,, some days ago we hit player record again and we have gained so much support this week, it's really amazing!

Last edited:
The server is really good, I can recommend it, but DONT PLAY PALADIN. When I read that vocs arent balanced, I honestly never thought u could make it as unbalanced as this. Its like u TRIED to make it unbalanced lol RPs mana POOL * which is higher than hp * is WORTHLESS cuz u heal 500 with ultimate spirit potion on 7k+ mana.. Im a 350 RP and a 322 MS deals ALOT MOREEEE dmg than me, and has so much higher sustain than me, its kinda funny lol. Its like u hated rps and made this server just to fuck them up XD I mean it cant be that much of a problem to give ultimate spirit potion more sustain? a bit more healing on mana? Idk dude, u can fix this with a patch or two, this is just funny

EDIT> just tried pvping with 322 ED ( note that I have 90 attribute points and he has 72 ) and he can take me to yellow easy, and when I attack him I cant put him under 90% mana lol

Back