• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [10.98] - Evolunia

Server Website/AAC
https://evolunia.net
Server Address
evolunia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
He can fix it in a day lol. Idk who made up formulas for spells, so they deal this ridiculous dmg... Sorcs and EDs are so op

EDIT > @Evolunia for real mate, do u plan on doing anything about this? Mages and EKs my lvl can hunt much more efficient and harder spawns its funny. I want to be competitive but its impossible with this low sustain

Last edited:
yeah cuz mages should tank 3x more than a royal paladin. That makes sense lol. I know u play either ek or a mage else u wouldnt be saying that... Im not saying make it OP, just make it balanced. Ask ANYONE in the game which is the weakest voc by far, everyone will say paladin. So gtfo kid

do u play him? Msg me with ur good build PLEASE... Same ign

added a daily task npc today

some guys preparing for some quests
ACezI0.png

and about balance,, i get balance isn't good but it will always be changing with new stuff added, u are probably right i can fix some issues with the balance by just changing some numbers here and there,, but at the same time everyday kinda i get people requesting me to buff different vocations and i can't just blindly listen to them all, and to actually make proper balance that would make sense for all lvls i would have to put a lot of time into testing, and even then it will change with new stuff that is being added and since its beta alot of stuff is being added every week

next days i will add another monster type, which will use guild emblems, and it will automatically broadcast when such a monster spawns, and it's meant to be some kinda small event for the server :p
ACeSBD.png

Literally one of the dumbest servers I have ever played since I started in 2001. The power level gap from each 100 levels is like going from Krillin to Goku.Even then the potions you get at lvl 200 mean a lvl 400 cant usually kill a lvl 200. Death and evo tokens are useless because 99% of the players are bots. This whole server is here to make pvp nerds dicks hard for two seconds because they botted and got 550 in a few days.

Has a couple good ideas, but not enough.

Last edited:
" After level 600 the exp rate from monsters gets reduced by some different factors but you still gain 1x experience from mechanics like orbs and skulled creatures. "

Please, explain exactly what these factors are.
Thakns u <3

hello, some small update about me
was away this weekend and this week i also started internship as full stack dev that i go to everyday when im not at school,, so kinda have less time now :/
and yesterday someone reported very big error on website, which i had to spend some hours on fixing
but ill work on some updates and hopefully for the weekend there should be some higher level quest

good ots fun pvpe even with broken bocations and needs some more high lvl spawns and quests maybe lvl 800

just some small progress update
i still dont have that much time to put into the server everyday and will be like that for 1.5 weeks more ;T
and when i do have time to work on server, usually i have to put that time into some weird stuffs, like last week had to work alot on website, today there was some spam going on but sorc managed to deal with that
i will also add some blacklist to try and prevent such spams in future

serv should be getting an update tomorrow, but sadly because of all the extra "useless" things i had to put time into its gonna be abit smaller than i expected ;E
and overall i think server is going smooth,, some players have left but theres alot of new players coming in everyday and i would say the average player number is around the same its been the last few weeks ^_^
AqUSj0.png

Last edited:
sooo beta was now online for over 2 months,, there is still lots of players and im very happy with how it everything has went so far.
i have clear idea what needs to be fixed/changed and added for future updates.

last weeks i was very busy and havent been able to make some updates,, because i had both school and internship to focus on
but updates will still be coming out slowly since i'm still busy,,

some players are complaining about no updates and such,, but its a server just made for fun for me to learn lua and c++, it's not meant to be some super longterm ots with a huge playerbase,, we barely even advertised this beta and never expected such big numbers

Last edited:
Vocations are balanced. RP is fuking great vocation - hard to kill if u know how to use mana shield and so op damage.
Sorcerer is the most useless shit voc :D

Would be nice if u added more quests and reset when u are more active and when u have more time.
Make harder to exp + more task npcs and random bosses should be hit more than they do now.
+ would be nice if they drop some more rare items.

My team is just sitting trainers and waiting for update :/ all quests done- was alot of fun

Last edited:
Also would be nice if whole team gets exp for killing player not only 1 player ;) Would be alot harder to bot and ppl would more pvp than just bot.

Also would be nice if whole team gets exp for killing player not only 1 player ;) Would be alot harder to bot and ppl would more pvp than just bot.

i think this is because some restrictions i put on pvp-e, it will be fixed

hello, now beta has been online for over 3 months,, its still quite popular even though i have been quite inactive :& just thought i would write some small update about what plans there are for the server currently i'm not at home, and will be returning home the 5th january, and then there will be more frequent updates like there was in the start since then i have much more time for the server!
last few days i have also been in contact with a scripter, and a mapper to try and have some more people working on the server. the scripter has done some small simpler systems that are already done and will be used in future areas added, he has also done a quest. the mapper is currently working on making 3 new spawns, and he has created 1 quest already.

what's planned to be added in january:
add another npc, where you could choose to join dwarf/elf/cult faction. upon completing the mission you for example become a "dwarven master sorcerer", each faction would have some passive ability, unique spells to their faction and some other things.
add more events similar to the bosses that already spawn (there's already some planned, like monsters invading a certain spawn for a period and killing those monsters would be highly rewarding)
add more tasks
add some more interesting systems that could be used inside quests and finding treasures inside spawns, 2 of them are already done,
here's one example for that:
AoAFs9.png

(on this floor you automatically glide till you hit an object/another floor type, so it could be used in some puzzles)
add some new spells
complete quests & monsters in 750 area.
create 900+ (?) area.

Last edited:
Update

AUixMQ.png

-Some small map bugs were corrected.
-Monster boxes now gets removed after 1 hour of not being used.
-Fixed an issue that caused monster boxes to spawn on places that weren't intended.
-Discoverer outfit now has the correct name.
-Thunder hammer now has -2% damage taken instead of -4%.
-Added a new spell for knights above level 700+.
"Uber exori gran" it's a stronger version of their previous aoe spell.
-Removed exura gran ico (it was just some spell from real tibia that wasn't used and it confused a lot of new players, maybe it will be added as something else in the future)
-Orbs (the effects that give EXP, 2x dmg etc) can no longer spawn on special tiles (PZ and some other places)
-Using a reroll token now updates your health/mana instead of only updating it when you relog. (this was added around a week ago)
-Monster boxes can no longer spawn monsters behind a wall/in unreachable locations.
-Haste & strong haste no longer stacks with eachother.
-The ingame autohealing will now properly heal mages health, before in some cases it wouldn't cast healing spells even if you were low on HP, that was fixed now.
-Added three new spawns (Cavedwellers, Deathmans and Orclopses)
They're located inside the 750+ area.
-Added four new quests inside the 750+ area.
Most of the quests also contains some new systems, so please send feedback if you would like to see more of such things in the future.
-NPC Daily now has another keyword, if you ask him about "points" he will now tell you how many of his random points that you have unlocked.
-Decreased the power of most quest monsters inside the 500+ and 650+ quests.
-Added a new quest inside the 350+ zone.
-Added two new normal Bosses (the ones you can see with the command), they're located insided the Death Dragon spawn and the Cavedweller spawn.

That should be everything, maybe I missed adding something to the list, and I will try my best to make some weekly patches.

Back