• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [10.98] - Evolunia

Server Website/AAC
https://evolunia.net
Server Address
evolunia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Server has now been online for around 8 months! Server is still very popular, we're still doing updates and there's tons of new players joining everyday!
Last weeks patch notes:

-The city has has had lots of improvements so that it looks better, there has also been some new small areas added to the city, there's also 4 new houses added to the city.
-Added lots of new equipment which can be obtainable from new bosses, and some of the items have been added to old bosses. (Gigantic Eyeball and Shadow Rider)
-Added a new boss inside the Cultist spawn, spawns every hour.
-Added a new boss inside the City, spawns once every four hours.
-Added two new quests in the 900+ zone.
WCpq7P.png

-The quest monsters inside the 900+ quests are now stronger.
-Red, black and green skulled creatures will now do abit less damage.
-Some of the monsters located inside the 750+ and 900+ zones has had some adjustments, now they deal more damage with melee, they deal less damage from range, and they also have a max range of 3 on most ranged spells. (added yesterday)
-We don't want people to be botting bosses so we've added an automatic system that should prevent players from botting bosses. The automatic system will prevent afk botters from doing damage to bosses, we also have the option to permanently punish (it will be used for when the automatic system isn't enough) players now with never being able to damage to bosses again.
-Fixed a bug that caused the spells exevo mas row, exevo mas flam, exevo mas frigo to deal double damage if you attacked a player inside the same stack as you.
-Fixed a bug on the website which caused some players to be unable to add comments/hide their characters.

There wasn't any patch this weekend, but there'll be one the next! Here's some small action in the city right now:
WVvSF2.png

something that we're working on is an island for high levels, in that island you'll have to explore and find all quests, spawns and treasures there! we'll t ry to make it abit more rpgish and add interesting puzzles and such, it will take a long time to complete but here's how the minimap for that looks so far
:
W9SxGb.png

(made by GM Henkiie)

in the meantime we'll have normal updates, this weekend there'll be some new tasks added and some new things in the 900+ area, and the new tasks will mainly require you to explore some new areas, instead of just killing a bunch of monsters.

i'll also share some random screenshots, I always like seeing screenshots of other servers so thought I would share some!
unknown.png

W9vQHi.png

Two small bossfights, in evolunia we have many different bosses that spawn hourly, and there's some bosses that spawn daily, and some bosses are spawned as rare events.

W9vAVA.png

Some small pvp inside our city

W9vS33.png

The first mythical wand (best wand currently ingame) that was dropped from a boss.

W9vabi.png
W9LdzQ.png

Two screenshots of a quest that we added last week.

one of only good ots out there. deathzot and archlight open soon they are ok too. this ots isnt very good balanced but we see good updates, new sistems and many players which makes it fun

Played the server for like a week or a little bit longer and I want to give my two cents about what I've encountered throughout my short journey.

Started out as a knight, because I wanted to be ready to block quests for people. It was relatively easy to start up even without help, mostly soloing my way through quests and tasks even if it was somewhat slow because I wasn't that strong. When I got a little bit higher level (500+, so still pretty low compared to most people) I noticed how god awful most druids are and decided to switch from my knight to a druid to help knights in quests... but oh boy... here we go!

I made my druid a little bit earlier and just magic leveled it so it wasn't freshly made so I had somewhat of a headstart. Holy moly, it was god awful to level up and do tasks as druid, maybe it was just me but at some point I would just hard die if respawn got to me or if too many just happened to be at a small spot in the spawn. I kept going even though I was majorly disappointed in the spells (and damage, but I will talk about that in a bit) of the druid vocation. It was HELL (my opinion) to get through the somewhat higher level tasks. While my knight was happily soloing tasks and quests, my druid would have to slowly kill monsters for tasks 1 by 1 or 2 by 2, sometimes even needing to overlevel myself because I couldn't deal with the tasks.
Now if you don't play this server you probably would say, but it's ok you are a druid and you can just hunt with an EK and sio them for great teamhunting experience... FALSE. Nobody seems to be hunting together, even funnier most people don't even seem to be hunting at all, they are just botting. There are people botting EVERYWHERE, usually even overleveled so they 2-3 shot the monsters and make hunting & tasking for manual players awful.
At first I used a relatively high hp/mp build with a lot of dmg reduction for my druid so I wouldn't just die by a monster breathing on me, but then I found out that my EK friend who was slightly higher level was outdmging me but also still surviving way, WAY better than I would. So I ended up switching to mostly damage, low hp/mp, low dmg reduction and high crit chance & crit damage. My damage is somewhat better, but I die even faster than before (obviously) it really became kill or be killed.

The task system is really nice, but in my opinion could use a few extra tasks per area. Every new area my tasks seemed to run out earlier and earlier. I believe I was 485~ before all my tasks ran out so I had to grind it to 500, then it was 550 when I had no more tasks so had to grind it out to 650 and it just got worse. You could argue that I should just be hunting, but with all the bots it's not the easiest thing.

I also feel that the server really needs extra stuff to do for people that don't just bot all day, people that actually want to play the server. Right now if we take in account that a person finished all their tasks all you can do is; dungeons (3 charges per day which you can finish in maybe like 30 min tops?) bosses (which just get killed in a few hits by the higher levels) daily task (maybe like 30 mins of hunting and it's done?) and hunting (with everyone botting in every spawn). The last few days I've been playing and just running around killing a couple of monsters in random spawns and then ultimately walking back to the trainer monks to go afk for the rest of the day, because I can't be bothered to bot all day or hunt manually while bots take over the spawns.

Edit: My friend wanted to join me on the server and I ended up making him not play his usual mage vocation, but make him play an EK. It's just so much easier to play an EK on this server, they have the tankiness, still decent damage, they almost never die and can mostly solo quests if they take it easy/slow.

Last edited:
Definitely, if there is an evo server that deserves a prize, it would be Evolunia. Why? Because it's dangerous and tough. It also adds in a bit of pokemon-EV-perfection style, which is not much but still adds up if you're a high level. But unfortunately, repetitive and limited. Mostly everyone knows the best places to hunt (exp/hr), now we gotta fight for it. We gotta also sometimes fight for bosses and their loot. The loser (me) goes back to training (because I am a weakling). There is your problem right there. I bet you the majority of the server felt this emotion. Especially when you're an ant trying to finish one of those quests. It's good in a way to force the server to become social in this aspect, but what if no one helps?

It's good to see the GM giving an event, but I don't think that's enough. In my opinion, evolunia should encourage/create more systems that reward players for hunting anywhere, at any level, so you won't feel like a "weakling" and at the same time it's fun, it keeps you attached. Something to also punish botters and perhaps afk-trainers (like me) by giving people who play legit some kind of reward. More like what the GM is doing, but something automatic. Anyone can join, even a level 5 can win a prize.

I agree with the players, there are some balance issues here and there with vocations. But, the real focus should be what can the admin create to encourage players who die trying to finish a quest to still play the server, even if it means soloing the server without a team. Content is nice, but I'd focus on mechanics (like a stat-token system). Or whatever it maybe to kinda have fun and win a prize (almost like what DeathzOT is doing).

This server is unique in it's own way. Just like DeathzOT, OTChaos, Pokemon, DBZ etc...

I hope the admin gives us more fun but also lasts more years with a shop system (np2w) to keep the server running.
It's in beta stage and in my eyes, it crushes other evo servers (the one's I played at least) in pieces.

Keep it up Evolunia👍.

Update for my last post.

I kept playing and changed my build back to a sort-of mix between crit and dmg reduction. It's a lot harder to die by monsters now, but my damage isn't all that great. I am now a semi-knight, a druid that isn't as tanky, but is doing around the same damage as the knight... Atleast I can sio people right? If they will ever need it....

Today I finally hit level 900! After a long road of power abusing high levels, dying to monsters over and over and over, having to deal with the mega ton of botters that are so much higher than the monsters... I finally made it.
I can now enter the highest area possible! And to make it even better, they added extra tasks to the tasker npc! Time to check out the new area and do my task. Boom no task npc, so all I have is the Madcap task npc from 750 area... Well thats fine, I can do my hydra task in the 900 area. Mindblown by how awful the hydra spawn is compared to most spawns, pretty bad exp compared to almost every monster... but hey I have to do a task here so I guess I stay.

After the road to 900 I feel like all my will power and energy to level up futher is gone. The server has a serious lack of stuff that can be done by players. Bosses are always killed by higher levels who kill the bosses super fast. Dungeons are only 3 times per day and you pretty much finish it within like 30 minutes. After you finished your daily task, your dungeons and perhaps even all your tasks from every task npc... There is nothing else to do but run around hoping the bots get stuck or aren't at the same point of the spawn you are hunting in.

I am hoping that the staff will end up reading all of this and consider adding more stuff to do for manual players.

Thanks for reading my rant

thanks for all feedback
about bots; currently there's no plans about dealing with them, i've said in the past we might use otclient in future but haven't worked on this client at all. but kondrah is working on a great client which we might use in the future and then we have more control of what people can do with bots. but probably we should add some more fun things for manual players to do, and make manual players more effective than bots when they are hunting. i had some plans of adding some new type of monster box, but instead of spawning lots of mobs, it would teleport you into a new semi random zone with a set amount of monsters that would give better rewards. maybe some simpler things should be added too, like spawns for teamhunts but those can also be botted if we don't make them special in some way.

about balance; balancing isn't that important right now mainly because there's still things that will be added that will change how strong all vocations are (like item upgrading), but we do make some minor changes to pvp damages most patches.

and more things are always added, the reason why there's no 900 tasks in that zone is because it's not done yet ^^
dungeons are also quite limited because it's a pvp server, we don't want players to be exclusively in some instanced zone where they can't be reached. but the charges could probably be increased a bit, or create some usable items which allows you to run more dungeons.

@XeekXeek your post made me finally work on some events, this week I finally added our first automatic event, which was inspired by the survival event from ascalon.

patch which was done 1 hour ago:

This patch will introduce our system for automatic events. This includes our own custom zombie event, a new chat channel called events (will be used for broadcasting bosses, and new events), a new area called the event waiting room, a new dancing minigame, and some new items that are purchasable with event tokens.

Zombie event: In this event you'll be spawned at a island, there'll be unkillable zombies and other monsters spawning inside the island overtime. The monsters cannot be killed, if you get near a zombie you will be eaten and kicked out from the event, and the last standing player will win the event. There's also some boosts which will make you invisible and run faster for a short duration to help you evade all the monsters. In the start this event can only be manually started by GMs, but it will probably be made automatic this week - if everything works as it should. Participating inside this event will give you event tokens, which can be used to buy some new items.
WsJF22.png

Event waiting room: This area contains the new items purchaseable with event tokens, it also contains a dancing minigame. The area will also be used for automatic events, when a event starts, it will be broadcasted and you can sign up for the event by typing !joinevent. Everyone that has signed up for the event and are located inside the waiting room will be automatically teleported inside the event when it starts. You can also access the event waiting room even when there's no event running by typing !joinevent (if you wish to buy items with event tokens, or access the dancing minigame).

Dancing minigame: Just a quick and simple game, where you have to dance around and dodge explosions to stay inside. The longer you are inside, the more explosions there will be! There's also highscores for those who have danced the longest, the highscores can be seen by looking at a sign inside the event waiting room.

In the future we'll look to add more different kind of events, and some more small minigames to the waiting room!
Other changes this patch:
-Added a new quest inside the 900+ zone
-You can now see players charms on the website.
WsJUCv.png

Updates will keep coming, i'm quite busy in real life but doing my best to do some weekly patches, great to see so many players still playing after 8 months of uptime!

Last edited:
Haven't played much since I hit level 900. I usually hunt for 1-2 hours using my green stamina and then I go afk at the trainers again. I really enjoyed playing here when I started out, but I really lost motivation. It feels like unless you play EK or RP, the server just isn't going to be any fun, unless you bluntly aim for killing off botters in spawn then MS is kind of a decent choice, I guess.

Tried joining in on some quest teams, always ended up on me dying in some way. Either just straight up dying by the random tp in the lvl 900 potion quest (teleports you to a random spot apparently) and me obviously being a druid so I jsut straight up die to one monster in these quests or it's me dying to the AoE of monsters that the knights are tanking. From what I've noticed throughout my journey, it really feels like the owner hates mages in general. Pretty much every quest is filled with shit that spam AoE hard, there are quests where monster switch 2 ppl's place (which sounds really cool, but in reality it isn't cool at all for mages) so you either stand next/close to the tank and risk dying to AoE or you stand far away risk getting switched and then die.

Survivability for mages is really bad, which makes sense obviously, since mages are supposed to be dealing damage. But if you compare mages to RP or EK, they have absolutely no struggle whatsoever with tanking stuff and still do relatively decent dmg, comparable to the druid's damage.
This might seem like just an opinion, but hell, the highscore is so filled up with RPs and EKs that it's kind of making me either quit completely or also continue as an EK or RP. I had killing Asuras as task and the entire spawn is just filled up with RPs and EKs botting their like no tomorrow, dying to absolutely nothing.

While the owner stated in his post that balancing isn't important right now [See post above mine] I think it desperately needs some form of balancing in PvE. Theres already a lack of mages in the highscores and it will only decline if there is not going to be any sort of change.

Edit: Overall the server was quite enjoyable overall, but the mindless grinding without a real goal (like new spells for anyone higher than 650 for example), the imbalance of vocations and other smaller cons make the server less enjoyable after a certain point.

Edit 2: felt like adding some "stats" from highscores; Top 100: 16 MS, 13 ED, 28 EK, 43 RP
top 10: 0 MS, 1 ED, 6 EK, 3 RP
Highscores are dominated by EK and RP, which is fairly obvious, because the server is mostly about botting as much as you can to grind out levels and the RP and EK vocation are the best for this.

Last edited:
Tried joining in on some quest teams, always ended up on me dying in some way.

That's me basically. (lv700+ pally). The way I see it, is that you have to be (lvl-wise) about twice as much to stay alive and block monsters properly. . But at the same time it makes us forced to make a group (ie be more social) which is kinda good I think. For example, some quests require a heavy EK + ED. Even then sometimes we'd die (I know I did). I think the admin already weakened some quests. But, I haven't done any since then.

In any case, it's better than those mindless ez-pz evo servers. It just needs a little touch up with events or something more (like the stats system), so you can somehow even get more powerful even if you're stuck at a certain stage. But I will leave that alone. With more options, sometimes the server gets messier somewhere.

That's me basically. (lv700+ pally). The way I see it, is that you have to be (lvl-wise) about twice as much to stay alive and block monsters properly. . But at the same time it makes us forced to make a group (ie be more social) which is kinda good I think. For example, some quests require a heavy EK + ED. Even then sometimes we'd die (I know I did).

Trust me, if you think the survivability is just about levels and not about the vocation than you are just plainly wrong. Why do you think there are so many RPs and EKs are running around in the server? Wait until you get to the higher areas, you will see mostly RPs and EKs botting in those areas, or the occassional mega overleveled druid. I'm all for "social interaction" to make a team and do quests and stuff, but this isn't what my rant is about at all.

Edit: I wanted to not just write a complaint or a rant, I wanted to mix it with my journey throughout the server, hence some random stuff came up in my posts

Would it be possible to fix a cast system for this server? So you can watch random people and put password ect.

been very busy lately, so haven't much had time to respond to players much, but here's our latest patches;

icon_0.gif

2.5.2019 -
Few adjustments to zombie event
Author: GM Lunia

Hello, during the past days we've adjusted the zombie event and now it's working as we want it to, so we've made it happen automatically a couple of times everyday. We're very happy with how the zombie event turned out, in the future there'll definitely be more things like this added.
-You can no longer summon creatures inside the zombie event.
-Walking inside the zombie events now removes the buffs from all haste spells.
-Everyone that participates inside the events gets a small amount of experience as a reward.
-The zombie event will now automatically run at 03:00, 12:00, 16:00, 19:00 and 23:00 CEST everyday! These times will be added onto a sign ingame, and onto our website soon.
This weekend there'll be some more new content added.

And congratulations to Pixa! He's the first player to reach level 1500 on Evolunia! Pixa has also been a great tutor for the server and we hope that he sticks with us!
icon_0.gif

5.5.2019 -
Patch
-The mindreader, great succubus and the shadow rider bosses now drops spell scrolls again, they are quite rare. These items will permanently upgrade some spells.
-You can now push players while you are attacking something again.
-Utamo tempo san now properly gets removed inside the zombie event.
-Now the server will log who wins the zombie event, we'll add a highscore to the website of who has won the most events this week.
-Reduced the damage of monsters inside the 750+ dungeon.
-The following spawns are now bigger: Silencers, Frozemoths, Ancient Golems, Oldschool Knights.
-Added a new spawn inside the 900+ area, Silver Dragons.
-Added a new quest inside the 900+ area.
WKCNRD.png
icon_0.gif

14.5.2019 -
Small patch
-Disintegrate rune now works like on real tibia, previously you couldn't use it on tiles where players stood, and it would only remove the top item. Now you can use it on tiles where players stand and it removes every item in the stack.
-Added the missing level 900+ quests to the quest "tracker" (when you step into a quest that you've completed, it will tell you if you've completed them, or when you look at the teleport leading to the quest).
-Added a new dungeon for players above level 900+. It contains a larger amount of monsters than previous dungeons, and there's a new outfit obtainable from this dungeon.
-Fixed a bug that caused the premium scroll to only display 10% bonus exp increase when you looked at yourself, it still gave +15% experience but it only displayed 10% when you looked at yourself and checked your exp multiplier.
-The giga spider arena was changed a littlebit, now it has more entrances and can fit more players.
-Added a small jail inside the city.
-Added some new missions to NPC Madcap.
-Added 5 new houses, located south west inside the city.
-Chain was changed to work as it should. (this has been ingame since 1 week back, but it hasn't been mentioned on the website news yet, only on our forums on discord, so I will include it here too) Here's the information how it was changed: chain changes
W7UZcP.png

Today we also had a crash and then I screwed up and accidently made the server crash, and after that we had some small ddos attack which just kicked everyone online. However the last week we've had record amount of players, and we'll try our best to keep doing some weekly updates.

Last edited:
they should reset it... make lower exp - more events - more spawns and donation items so they get somekind of fun keeping the server on ;)
server should have like 300 pop nonstop

Hello everyone long time since I last posted, the "beta" has now been online for over a whole year and we've almost hit 20k registered players! I haven't had that much time to work on updates, but the server runs along fine and I am very happy with how many players are still here. For those that are wondering about reset, there are no plans of a reset happening anytime soon.
Later today there'll be an update, and I will share the changes here:
icon_0.gif

7.6.2019 - Patch

This patch adds a bunch of new items, quests, spawns, tasks, a new dungeon and a client update (you will need to redownload our client) along with bug fixes and overall improvements. You can read the full changes below:

-The client has been updated to contain lots of new outfits, mounts, items, grounds, decorations. You will need to download our client again to prevent debugs.
-The fast training monks should no longer cause debugs to players.
-Attack speed now has a limit of 200ms, this shouldn’t affect any players but it allows us to add more attack speed items without worrying about players hitting zero attack speed.
-The north section of the city has been updated to contain a couple of more houses.
-The location of the teleport room has been changed (previously it was north of the city, which limited the space the room had and limited how we could change the city).
-Added a new dungeon for players above level 1100, contains the most amount of monsters of any dungeon, can give new mounts and can spawn a random boss that drops a couple of new items.
-Changed how health and mana is sent to the client, previously if you had above 65535 maximum health or mana, it wouldn’t display correctly in the client. After the patch if you’ve got over 65000 maximum health or mana, it will display as a percentage instead, so instead of displaying 65000 it would display 100.
-Added a new room inside the teleport room for players above level 1100, contains 5 new spawns with all of their own treasures to find. The room also contains 3 new quests, and next weekend it will most likely be expanded to contain more spawns and quests.
HUEMCmC.png

-Added two new bosses, one is located in one of the new spawns, the other one is a rare spawn.
-The daily task NPC now has the possibility to give you Icy Vortexes and Silver Dragons as the daily task, the npc has also been updated to contain the new monsters that are added with this patch.
-A new task NPC has been added inside the 900 room, contains a couple of tasks for killing monsters, with attributes, new items and good experience as rewards.
-NPC Madcap now has a couple of new missions.
-Tons of new equipment, charms, etc has been added, they can be found in new content added with this patch, and some of the items are rare drops from old bosses.
-Previously players under level 650 gained roughly 25% more experience from monsters, now this bonus is applied to all players under level 1000 instead.
-The experience rates for players between levels 900-1400 has been increased by roughly 10%.
-Reduced the experience death penalty for players above level 1250 by roughly 10%.
-You can now see the last 10 (instead of 5) deaths of a player on their profiles on the website, this will only start working for new deaths.
-The website has been updated to contain new outfits and item images.
N68lLmn.png

Changes that have been ingame for quite a while but haven’t been mentioned anywhere, so I will post them here:
-The !kills command now displays time remaining on your red and black skull.
-The first time that you win the zombie event you will now recieve an attribute point. (thanks to Flying Whore for this idea) Note: players that have already won before need to win again in order to recieve this attribute point.
-Invasion portals can now be spawned by Gamemasters, will be used in some manual raids! There have also been some new exclusive raid monsters added, which can give some new attributes!
-The bonus speed orb was changed to be a Damage Aura boost instead, like those that were added inside of dungeons recently. You still gain the bonus speed from the orb, but now also gain a damage aura for a short duration of time.

There has also been work done on a new vocation, and our own item upgrading system, these two things are not fully ready yet, but I expect them to be out in this month atleast, and I will try my best to put out smaller updates more often.

Last edited:
This week I have tried some new advertising and as a result we have gained lots of new players the past days, I have worked on fixing server freezes, and made some work on an alternative client that will be available in the future.

Here's the last two small patches:
icon_0.gif

13.10.2019 -
Small patch
Just a small patch making some small additions to the 1100+ room that was added last week.
-Added two new quests inside the 1100+ area.
-Added a new spawn inside the 1100+ area.
-Added a new shop exclusive outfit (owl keeper).
bfWysBq.png

icon_0.gif

11.10.2019 -
Small patch without restart
Hello, last update brought some issues, we had to revert some changes like health percentages and things related to items upgrading which caused some issues (even though it wasn't possible to upgrade items yet).
We also gained lots of new players and hit our players peak in a long time, so welcome to everybody who's back and welcome to all the new players! We'll keep working on updates, today I will just mention some changes that have been added without a restart:
-The winter dungeon boss now properly gives an attribute point the first time it's killed (players that have already killed it will need to kill it again to get it).
-Previously the Daily Task NPC gave much more experience than intended for players above level 1500. The experience has now been adjusted so that players below level 1500 gain abit more experience than before from daily tasks, and players above level 1500 gain roughly 50% less experience from daily tasks, and it gives lower and lower the higher level you are. To make up for this experience loss, all experience from monsters for players between levels 1500->1930 gives roughly 30% more experience. This will make it so that more of your levels will come from dungeons, monsters, etc instead of just getting the majority of your levels from the daily task npc. Some mechanics like red skulled and white skulled creatures now also yield more experience for players above level 1350.
-Increased the drop chance of new items that were added last patch from bosses.
-Fixed the 'bugged' houses inside the city. (was fixed 2 days ago)

Back