• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [10.98] - Evolunia

Server Website/AAC
https://evolunia.net
Server Address
evolunia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server is just meant to be a fun and quick server with some simple new systems that will make the gameplay more fun, it's not really a serious rpg and that's why there is teleports instead of a continent like u see in rpg servers

Hello, so adding everything has taken longer than expected but I still think I will open test server up for everyone in a couple of days :p

Here are some spawns I created in the last days and some cool new monsters!
ya11mbencln6bofd.png

7fari7xklwo44x4c.png

aaaaaaah! so everyday i come up with new stuff that i want to add so test server will probably take longer to get online XD

last days i learned alot in c++ and edited tons of stuff there and i will share some of what i did here, because i like sharing my progress ^^

i combined sword, axe and club fighting into 1 skill called melee fighting. this removes the need of making all weapon types available and having to balance them. with the removal of those 2 skills we could also add two new ones!

82ch6i0igc3g4h46.png

i changed completely how wands works! now they have attack like other weapons. the damage of all wands is based on their attack, the players level and their wand fighting skill (a new skill).
19jhwn2kshil4org.png

i also added an attack speed skill, you can train it by using special weapons and each advancement in the skill increases your attack speed by a tiny bit.

i added two new properties to items, now they can have increased attack speed % and chain! Chain is a new feature and it's very powerful on items, if an item gives you +1 chain it means that all of your attacks done by your weapons will chain to another nearby target. this property will only exist on very rare and hard to get items, and maybe i could even do some cool item that would decrease your damage by alot but give you tons of chains. just some small idea ^^

y7lqo57dihnmzj9c.png

im also planning on adding alot more simpler properties that items can have, for example it could be dodge, just overall damage increase and stuff like this.

another small thing is I added fast trainers outside of temple, there you gain skills twice as fast and its to encourage people hanging out outside depot instead of being afk in trainers.

I like the new unique features! Good job, I'll be sure to be there when the server comes online!

soooooo last few days i worked with c++ again mostly and i learned alot, i added alooooot of new attributes for items and in the future i can add new attributes in just a few minutes :D so if u have any ideas for new attributes i can easily add them! and i can also for example assign any of these attributes permanently to a character after they h for example ave completed a quest or just done some mission
heroic-charmedbc33abc3b1dea0.png

there's some of the new stats and also our charm container which is explained below.

i also added a new system that is inspired by charms from diablo 2 or u can call them trinkets / jewels depending on the games u have played.
i changed the store inbox to a "charm container" and inside this you can put 4 charms and they cant be the same ones, and each charms gives stats like attackspeed, skills, crit, damage reduction, damage increase, mana leech and more.

i also made some new spells that are using some new effects
spello718addcf17d182f7.png

it randomly shoots out tons of missiles but it also has a 100% chance to hit nearby monsters, so it wont be unreliable

elitebowo9308864ab67df36a.png

ooh and i also kinda switched how bows and ammo work. for example now bows will work without ammunition and most of the attack will come from the bows and the ammo will just give small bonuses and u can use bows without ammo.

i think now im kinda satisfied with new systems in the server but i still need to think of a good item upgrading system, im still not sure how to make a fun one. sooo any ideas for this would be nice :D
and also i want to add some more spawns, and quests and change alot of items to use all the new attributes i added recently

I have an idea regarding your upgrade item question @Evolunia !
You could create a system like Diablo had which means that monsters drop "unique" attributes for items instead of set ones. However the items do have "minimum" attributes. To upgrade the items you would collect certain gems in combination with other monster loot. Perhaps that would be a fun twist on the upgrade and item attributes? (Created an account just to post this haha xD)

Also! Please open the server! Cant wait!

You could create a system like Diablo had which means that monsters drop "unique" attributes for items instead of set ones. However the items do have "minimum" attributes. To upgrade the items you would collect certain gems in combination with other monster loot. Perhaps that would be a fun twist on the upgrade and item attributes? (Created an account just to post this haha xD)

Also! Please open the server! Cant wait!

hmmmm, its nice idea but im not a fan of random items in tibia, because often u get best items from quests and hard bosses and such things u only do once in tibia so having random stats on that would be kinda weird i feel, and in diablo u can get any item from any monster soo it makes more sense for a game like that i think.

but maybe i could add sometype of gem, and when its used on an item it could give random stats to the item, and maybe there could be even more rare gems, so that u for example could use both gems on an item and then it would have two random stats. and i could also add some item to change the random stats the item has gained from the gems, if u want some other stats. i think something like that could be nice and i could do it :p

and idk when it's gonna open yet, i having lots of fun adding things but maybe in a week or so i can open a test server because there are still some things i want to finish before that opens,,, and if test goes well i will advertise it on otservlist and all other lists with countdowns and stuff so it gets popular

A
hmmmm, its nice idea but im not a fan of random items in tibia, because often u get best items from quests and hard bosses and such things u only do once in tibia so having random stats on that would be kinda weird i feel, and in diablo u can get any item from any monster soo it makes more sense for a game like that i think.

but maybe i could add sometype of gem, and when its used on an item it could give random stats to the item, and maybe there could be even more rare gems, so that u for example could use both gems on an item and then it would have two random stats. and i could also add some item to change the random stats the item has gained from the gems, if u want some other stats. i think something like that could be nice and i could do it :p

and idk when it's gonna open yet, i having lots of fun adding things but maybe in a week or so i can open a test server because there are still some things i want to finish before that opens,,, and if test goes well i will advertise it on otservlist and all other lists with countdowns and stuff so it gets popular

Sounds great! Would be pretty cool actually :)

Ok! Please notify if you do open a test server! I would gladly help you out.

Deam, lot of time passes

mmh yes i stopped working for this for sometime, but i did actually test this by myself alot in the past days and if that was good then i would open public test, but there were some crashes happening and i must figure them out before i can open :/
and now after reading comment i saw my cpu usage had gone up to 150% (makes server super laggy) after 1 day of having 1 character online testing some stuff XD so yes i'll try to change some of stuff i added and make sure server is smooth before i can open ^^

And, if u have any good ideas how I should test the server please give :p
Maybe I should just open the server for public without any big advertisements,,, then there will be a few active players,,, and we can identify more bugs before we put money into advertisements maybe

Last edited:
well, i seem to have solved issues with laggs and crashes. and now I am thinking of opening a public beta next week, there is just few small things i need to do before it can open

I also added an option for autohealing and autopotions ingame, it will automatically detect what spells and potions is best for you to use, and automatically use them when you are low enough. I added this because,,, most players use bots in servers like this, and now they dont need to download anything if they just want autohealing,, and it seems to be something other custom servers similar to this also offers,, but i'm not sure what u guys will think,, if it's not liked I could disable it ^^

You're a badass programmer o_O Tons of neat and innovative stuff happening here. Please don't give up on this server, I would love to play it!

Hello againnn :p

The public beta will open saturday, and I got a new team member he will write some advertisement post tomorow with ip, general info about server etc! he has also offered to pay for hosting and future advertisements when beta is done

for now i will share some info what was added since i last posted

i added functions in sources to make it possible for me to use players items and make players cast spells, this is for example used by our ingame healing bot.
and since i can use items with code now, i made backpacks open when you login (just small qol feature), and i added some talkactions that open containers,,, for example !charms will open the charm container, but u can also open it via the store button ingame

i changed all existing item rewards,,, before in quests you could usually choose 1 item for your vocation, but now instead I removed all those vocation requirements, and added new stats to those items, so for now in some quests you can choose if you want a defensive item, maybe a item that increases attackspeed by a lot or maybe something that gives crits. this will make characters abit more unique.

and I also added our custom item attributes to exisiting items.

i also changed how exhaustions works on items,,, usually you can't push items/creatures/use general items such as shovel etc at the same time you are spamming an item hotkey. but now it's possible, i also made it smoother to use items while u are running around.

there was a lot of charms added, we added bosses that can spawn in regular spawns and i'm gonna add a !boss command that shows when they spawn and if they are alive etc, they all drop new items and charms. there was also many new quests added

some new quests:
AIqrma.png

AIqIUM.png

AIqgZQ.png

Last edited:
Evolunia BETA
IP: Evolunia.net
Client: Custom client based on Tibia 10.98, you will be able to download it the same day the beta opens
When: Saturday at 18.00 CEST.

AIcHJb.png

Evolunia is designed to be a fast paced and simple evolution server, we have added tons of new features that are meant to make the game more fun and interesting. All our maps were also made by ourselves, so every spawn and quest is unqiue to our server.

Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Germany
Exp rate: Medium staged rates (all of our custom systems also makes it a lot faster to level)
Runes: Unlimited
Loot rate: 2x
Server type: PVP/RPG.

Some more advanced info:
Tons of quests and spawns that will last a long time for players to complete, you can also find tons of different missions and hidden rewards in most of our spawns.
Customize your character with different gear, charms, and different attribute points.​
All of our monsters has a level indicating how strong they are.
Monsters with skulls, meet skulled monsters that can either be stronger or weaker than they normally are, and they have different modifiers. Red skulled monsters will give experience when they are damaged, white skulled monsters will split on death, and more!
AIcle7.png
Orb system, whenever a creature is killed they have chance to spawn an orb, walking into that orb will give you bonuses like double damage, double experience and more for a small period of time.
AbMHDXZ9_o.png

Alot of item attributes, on our items you can find tons of new item attributes such as: leech, chain, critical, bonus to weapon attack, damage increase and more.
elitebowo9308864ab67df36a.png

Automatic healing inside the game, we have an auto healing function ingame which can be toggled on with !autoheal. It automatically uses potions and casts healing spells for you.​
Custom client with tons of new sprites.
Charms! We have a new item type called charms, they give bonuses when they're inside the charm container, which is a bag with 4 slots and it can be openend via the !charms command or by pressing the store container ingame.
heroic-charmedbc33abc3b1dea0.png
New skills! Axe, club and sword fighting is now called melee fighting. We have also added a new skill for mages, called wand fighting. It works similarly to distance and melee fighting but it scales better with levels.
82ch6i0igc3g4h46.png
Attribute points can be used to make your character deal more damage, get more regeneration, run faster and have more health and mana. They're unlocked through quests, tasks, achievments and finding random treasures inside of spawns. So it's worth to explore every spawn so that you get many attribute points.

With this beta we hope to identify bugs, and to keep adding interesting systems we still have a few in mind. And once the beta is done we hope to advertise the server more to get a larger playerbase. We hope that you check it out!

IP: Evolunia.net
Latest News - Evolunia
Evolunia BETA

Back