• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm back from my trip to Poland where I met @tarjei after such a long time of working together. We put together a greasy update while I was there, which is currently being tested and finalized, and should be live very soon.

14195910_10209990605872340_5296174557525941084_o.jpg

I'm really excited about this update, and about all the changes that have been happening to Necronia lately. We are now definitely one giant leap further to the release.

For the rest of this month, the server's stability will be thoroughly tested and optimized so we don't run into a situation where a lot of players log in, and unexpected lags and freezes start happening. We will at least take whichever measures we can to prevent this from happening.

The much anticipated update 1.23 is coming really soon, I will be writing a giant news post before its release to keep you guys updated on everything that has changed and has been going on!

For now, have a look at this customization system we've implemented, and how it allows players to modify their character further and design the details and elements of their gameplay on their own even more than before.

jbVXAmA.gif

Managing your depot will be easier as well, we're changing the way the depot container looks to allow you full view of all the slots in it.
(And adding some much beloved twitch emoticons to the game as well!)

GBZEGhm.png

More about all the changes can be found in our changelogs on the website, and will soon be elaborated through the upcoming news post.

We also have a new developer who has recently joined our team and been helping out with the development of the client, we will officially introduce and add him to the staff list on beta when the update launches.

Stay tuned!​

Congratulations! its nice to see ur partners in real isnt it? :D The update is awesome keep on it I tell u that will be a new and better tibia! :)

678ZrfS.png

I made account almost 6 months ago but only now I had chance to play it. Sadly I didn't like the experience and I dropped it...

1. GUI is terrible. I have quite old 1280x1024 monitor and I don’t have space to open all of those windows. It’s not that bad, but still managing EQ takes a lot of time compared to ordinary GUI from Tibia.
2. Map in starting city is sometimes confusing as hell.
3. There are way too many lags, but I can forgive it, since its beta and buying more powerful server would be rather odd.
4. Detection of NPCs(including monsters) in the battle window is way to “big”. I’m seeing shitload of monsters all around me and I cannot determine in which direction I should go to find them. This detection also makes fights harder than it should be. My battle window is spammed with tons of frogs/sheeps/human NPCs which are far away from me and I have to scroll down to mark enemy who is buried somewhere between 100 of frogs. If you really want to keep that “long range” detection then look at World of Therran. They increased “visibility” of sqms.
5. Server has its own Rookgard and that beginning is a painful chore... You are forced into way to looong tutorial which will “help” You to gain 50.000 of coins, required to travel by ship from starting location into “Mainland”. I lost patient at the third task. Fuc*ing lumberjacking... You get task to gain two skills of lumberjacking, but… After reaching lumberjack NPC and learning about lumberjacking, there is only O-N-E tree on the whole goddamn Island which You can cut down… Rest of them either require lumberjacking skill 13+ or those are dead trees which are not giving any progress after cutting them... I REALLY don’t understand why there is only ONE Summergrown Tree or whatever it’s s called, but there is shitload of tree which requires lumberjacking skill 30+ to cut them down. There is also that STUPID random number generator responsible for breaking down my axes… I fucking made that axe 10 mins ago and after 3 uses it brakes…? Are you being serious…? The first task wast to advance in smithing. You had to make one axe. I did it. And during third task you got 3 axes more… I had 4 axes… All of them broke before I reached 12 skill in lumberjacking. That was the moment when I pushed CTRL+L.

The point of tutorial is to TEACH new players basic mechanisms of the game, not to force you into repeating that action over and over and punishing You with the most breakable axes in history of video games…
Also it seems that You cannot just grind and collect money from monsters, because NPC – owner of ship, has some kind of “deal” with NPC involved in giving you tutorial tasks, so the Captain will not let You until You are done with tasks... Nice.

I was excited about RPG, low-exp server but I didn’t expect that I would have to sacrifice 1 hour to get two levels of lumberjacking while playing MAGE…
Don’t get me wrong, most of the stuff on that server is awesome… But this doesn’t justify that serious user-unfriendly tutorial.

So I gave it second Chance today. I got 5 brand new lumberjack axes and discovered that I can also cut bush-like plants which apparently are consider to be tree. After losing 4 out of 5 brand new axes on those freaking bushes I managed to get 12 level of lumberjacking ad I could advance with my “TUTORIAL”. Sadly server yet again took initiative and immediately threw it out of the window without second thought while screaming “sayonara suckeeeeerrrr”…

EB5EYw8.png
6. PROTIP: This is the best example of failing at pretending to create ROLE PLAY server… If you really want to punish people (who are playing Tibia-related game), because they killed few random sheeps(btw. sometime they are in some corner of the map when no one would make connection between them and some famer dozens of sqms away) and pigs then you should either:
6.1 Explain it VERY clearly that ALL of your actions have consequences and somehow inform people that there is build-in system involved in counting how much those bastards died from players hand or…
6.2. Create proper script involving NPCs arresting You or…
6.3. Create something else which will alert player after killing one of them.
There is NOTHING RPG-friendly about being able to kill those animals, not getting any reaction from NPCs who are standing right in fornt of player and observing his/her killing spree and later finding out that you killed ~20 of them and must pay 150coing for each, cuz fucking CITY Guard (involved in final tasks – the only way of getting out of the tutorial) acts like whiny girl and will not talk to “criminal scum such as You” or something… To be honest in real RPG this guard should arrest me or something, don’t you Think…?

aPBOFrV.png
7. Only reasonable exp-area is very much mage-unfriendly for mages who are not way above “suggested” level. You have to (or at least should) keep distance between yourself and creatures, but you just simply CAN’T. Spawns are spammed with monsters and respawn time is way to short. After killing few earthcrawlers in one part of the caves, I “advanced” into next parts, but when I was backing up to those previous parts, because I was keeping distance, I was immediately attacked by respawned creatures, so I have to back up entirely from those caves to restore my mana and HP.

8. Also I have to go back and talk more about that detection distance. It was very useful in exp-are mentioned in point 7… Thanks… I appreciate getting battle window full of swamp frogs. I’m not sure if this is your fault but window is showing monsters in descending order of appear, which means that first monsters on my screens and the closest ones are way at the bottom of battle window between all of those spammed swamp frogs.

Btw. and this is still about tutorial because after ~13 levels and MANY hours of gameplay I’m still on that stupid Bawfuria Island… I’m sorry to say it but designer failed miserably with the idea of making tutorial longer and more boring than Rookgrad from old Tibia. I just withdraw my 6k from bank gave it to some poor guy who still plays there, slaughtered few additional sheeps and pigs :D, took few screenshots and logout for good.

I’m hoping that Bawfuria will be reduced into more reasonable size in “full version”. Low-RPGs with a lot of reading are mostly for fairly mature audience, but those people don’t have three weeks to finish tutorial. And This server will never gain any attention from 999x-fans as well.

PS. There is almost 11pm at my clock and when I’m sleep I tend to be harsh. Sorry. Love idea. Love dialogues and story. Love graphic. Hate gameplay. Games = Gameplay > everything else.

Last edited:
Hey i have this problem, i dont know if it was from the beginning or just now, but have this freezes (when i moving or fighing monsters its like mini-frezzes of screen like every 2-10 seconds) its not from internet I have good computer:
i5 -4430 CPU @ 3GHZ
8GB RAM
GTX 960

i got updated drivers etc, maybe its cause this OpenGL 2...

My girlfriend has a much worse laptop and she runs it without any freezes.

Anyone knows how can i repair this? any suggestions what could i do? what to instal maybe some OpenGl suppoting drivers. Please this is only minus of this server..
I have tested fluency on global tibia and it was okey, even with OpenGl mode.

i did: and i think it help mini-freezes stop for now.
1. Locate your windows' user folder. (The one you are using) (e.g. C:\Users\(youruser)\Necronia\)
2. Open the folder and delete the config.otml file you find there.
3. Try to log in now. The client will generate new configration on its own.
4. This should have fixed your problem. If not, contact our support team.

Last edited:
678ZrfS.png

I made account almost 6 months ago but only now I had chance to play it. Sadly I didn't like the experience and I dropped it...

1. GUI is terrible. I have quite old 1280x1024 monitor and I don’t have space to open all of those windows. It’s not that bad, but still managing EQ takes a lot of time compared to ordinary GUI from Tibia.
2. Map in starting city is sometimes confusing as hell.
3. There are way too many lags, but I can forgive it, since its beta and buying more powerful server would be rather odd.
4. Detection of NPCs(including monsters) in the battle window is way to “big”. I’m seeing shitload of monsters all around me and I cannot determine in which direction I should go to find them. This detection also makes fights harder than it should be. My battle window is spammed with tons of frogs/sheeps/human NPCs which are far away from me and I have to scroll down to mark enemy who is buried somewhere between 100 of frogs. If you really want to keep that “long range” detection then look at World of Therran. They increased “visibility” of sqms.
5. Server has its own Rookgard and that beginning is a painful chore... You are forced into way to looong tutorial which will “help” You to gain 50.000 of coins, required to travel by ship from starting location into “Mainland”. I lost patient at the third task. Fuc*ing lumberjacking... You get task to gain two skills of lumberjacking, but… After reaching lumberjack NPC and learning about lumberjacking, there is only O-N-E tree on the whole goddamn Island which You can cut down… Rest of them either require lumberjacking skill 13+ or those are dead trees which are not giving any progress after cutting them... I REALLY don’t understand why there is only ONE Summergrown Tree or whatever it’s s called, but there is shitload of tree which requires lumberjacking skill 30+ to cut them down. There is also that STUPID random number generator responsible for breaking down my axes… I fucking made that axe 10 mins ago and after 3 uses it brakes…? Are you being serious…? The first task wast to advance in smithing. You had to make one axe. I did it. And during third task you got 3 axes more… I had 4 axes… All of them broke before I reached 12 skill in lumberjacking. That was the moment when I pushed CTRL+L.

The point of tutorial is to TEACH new players basic mechanisms of the game, not to force you into repeating that action over and over and punishing You with the most breakable axes in history of video games…
Also it seems that You cannot just grind and collect money from monsters, because NPC – owner of ship, has some kind of “deal” with NPC involved in giving you tutorial tasks, so the Captain will not let You until You are done with tasks... Nice.

I was excited about RPG, low-exp server but I didn’t expect that I would have to sacrifice 1 hour to get two levels of lumberjacking while playing MAGE…
Don’t get me wrong, most of the stuff on that server is awesome… But this doesn’t justify that serious user-unfriendly tutorial.

So I gave it second Chance today. I got 5 brand new lumberjack axes and discovered that I can also cut bush-like plants which apparently are consider to be tree. After losing 4 out of 5 brand new axes on those freaking bushes I managed to get 12 level of lumberjacking ad I could advance with my “TUTORIAL”. Sadly server yet again took initiative and immediately threw it out of the window without second thought while screaming “sayonara suckeeeeerrrr”…

EB5EYw8.png
6. PROTIP: This is the best example of failing at pretending to create ROLE PLAY server… If you really want to punish people (who are playing Tibia-related game), because they killed few random sheeps(btw. sometime they are in some corner of the map when no one would make connection between them and some famer dozens of sqms away) and pigs then you should either:
6.1 Explain it VERY clearly that ALL of your actions have consequences and somehow inform people that there is build-in system involved in counting how much those bastards died from players hand or…
6.2. Create proper script involving NPCs arresting You or…
6.3. Create something else which will alert player after killing one of them.
There is NOTHING RPG-friendly about being able to kill those animals, not getting any reaction from NPCs who are standing right in fornt of player and observing his/her killing spree and later finding out that you killed ~20 of them and must pay 150coing for each, cuz fucking CITY Guard (involved in final tasks – the only way of getting out of the tutorial) acts like whiny girl and will not talk to “criminal scum such as You” or something… To be honest in real RPG this guard should arrest me or something, don’t you Think…?

aPBOFrV.png
7. Only reasonable exp-area is very much mage-unfriendly for mages who are not way above “suggested” level. You have to (or at least should) keep distance between yourself and creatures, but you just simply CAN’T. Spawns are spammed with monsters and respawn time is way to short. After killing few earthcrawlers in one part of the caves, I “advanced” into next parts, but when I was backing up to those previous parts, because I was keeping distance, I was immediately attacked by respawned creatures, so I have to back up entirely from those caves to restore my mana and HP.

8. Also I have to go back and talk more about that detection distance. It was very useful in exp-are mentioned in point 7… Thanks… I appreciate getting battle window full of swamp frogs. I’m not sure if this is your fault but window is showing monsters in descending order of appear, which means that first monsters on my screens and the closest ones are way at the bottom of battle window between all of those spammed swamp frogs.

Btw. and this is still about tutorial because after ~13 levels and MANY hours of gameplay I’m still on that stupid Bawfuria Island… I’m sorry to say it but designer failed miserably with the idea of making tutorial longer and more boring than Rookgrad from old Tibia. I just withdraw my 6k from bank gave it to some poor guy who still plays there, slaughtered few additional sheeps and pigs :D, took few screenshots and logout for good.

I’m hoping that Bawfuria will be reduced into more reasonable size in “full version”. Low-RPGs with a lot of reading are mostly for fairly mature audience, but those people don’t have three weeks to finish tutorial. And This server will never gain any attention from 999x-fans as well.

PS. There is almost 11pm at my clock and when I’m sleep I tend to be harsh. Sorry. Love idea. Love dialogues and story. Love graphic. Hate gameplay. Games = Gameplay > everything else.

Hi Arashel,
I'm going to ignore your condescending attitude as always since I see you have posted a lot of feedback and opinions and we'll take into account everything from here than can be improved and apply it to the game in one degree or another.
One of the things people constantly do (and I can see why, since after all, this is Open-Tibia), is compare the experience to Tibia then get frustrated at details that are not meant to be perceived in the way they are being, just because of the prior experience with Tibia itself. This applies to Bawfuria being compared with Rookgaard. The only similarity between Bawfuria and Rookgaard is that they're both islands and that you can't return to them once you leave (for now).

It certainly has those 'tutorial' elements and is meant to prepare you for adventures to come, but it's not a 'tutorial island' or meant to be rushed through in 1 hour and be done with it. In fact, Bawfuria garners enough content to be played for 4-5 days, if not a week, and is a shelter for characters that are still in preparation. There is no level ceiling at which you have to leave Bawfuria or be punished, there are enough quests and mysteries to provide challenge and experience for a week or more, 6 bosses, 5 of them with unique and interesting mechanics, minigames and secret quests and stories (some of which provide crucial knowledge for mainland) and a legendary quest (or at least a lot of clues for it during Beta), it offers housing for people who would like to stay to play through, and it's being developed constantly since it's a very important part of the game.

Eventually once you feel you've done everything you could on Bawfuria and you want to move on, that's when you try to leave. I've seen people trying to rush and leave by level 5, just because they have this notion that this is a place where they don't need to be and they want to get to "main" asap, as if that will change the fact that their character is underpowered and that they will be able to do much more with such a character once it leaves Bawfuria.

If your main task is to leave Bawfuria as soon as you start playing, of course cutting wood will feel like a chore. But if you stay there for 15-20 levels, working on your character and equipment, you will gather this skill required for Lea's quest without even focusing on doing that. I'm not saying you should do this, anyone can do as they like, but doing it the different way than it was deisgned to be done, then complaining about how wrong it feels and how hard it is do it the other way, does not raise flags in my book.

What does raise flags is some of the other stuff you said, like the stuff that could be explained more clearly, such as which trees can be cut right off the bat (the summergreen tree for the quest is the specimen there, there are many more trees and bushes that can be cut with Lumberjacking 10 in Bawfuria). All of the things you mentioned are in fact mentioned in game or conveyed to player in one way or another, but to shorten the long story, I do appreciate all the feedback you wrote, and I'm trying to gather as much information as I can from your post and everyone else's, and here are the changes that we will do to improve the experience:
  • Convey in a clear and understandable format that Bawfuria is not meant to be taken as Rookgaard.
  • Make the path from Lumberjacking and Mining level 10 to 11-13 a bit easier and explain better how to check for trees you can cut. Probably add a description to each tree saying which level requirement it has as well.
  • Give a more clear indicator to what your actions in the gameworld can produce, in this case, what killing villagers' animals will cause to happen. Even though it's said on various occassions (e.g. here) and is included in the automated tip messages, I'm gonna make it so the first time you kill an animal you shouldn't, you get a warning message.
  • Check if something is wrong with the battle window and fix it. Possible that there is a bug or something. We haven't had any complaints about it before, but it's worth to have a look.
There's some more truth to the respawn rates, since they were increased when there was a lot of players online in the beginning of the beta, and now it proves harder to deal with such monsters in case you're not strong enough and they respawn fast. But once you see how the situation is, it's easy to know that you shouldn't go there unless you are stronger or have enough supplies to sustain yourself. There's plenty of places for easy leveling on Bawfuria as well as finishing quests which give good amounts of EXP for that extra boost in money and level. Once again, no need to rush with everything. It's not just about Necronia, but any other MMO. If you don't have enough time to indulge in the game and take it easy, then you will inevitably quit. I myself don't play MMOs for this very reason. It's my favorite genre of games, but I can't play because next to every good MMO takes intense amounts of time to play.

As for the GUI, it can get cramped on little monitors, as any, but there is the possibility of moving just about any window element and the 'look' window wherever you want on the screen, as well the ability to turn the "left side panel" on/off if you feel you need more space. You can also enlarge and adjust your game view with CTRL+dot (.), ctrl+(+), ctrl+(-). We are already working on creating an option in the options menu that will allow you to do this via buttons or sliders instead since that's much more convenient.

Keep in mind that this is the server is still in beta and development, and the testing phase is used exactly for this, to extract opinions and feedback and see how things work out. It's likely that there are things you don't like, there will probably be things that you do. As long as people tell us what they feel can be improved and how it impacts their experience, we can deal with it. Since the beginning, we have changed so much due to player feedback and we plan on doing so, as long as we have valid explanations that we can test ourselves as well and confirm that they're that bad and need improvement.

Love idea. Love dialogues and story. Love graphic.

It was good to see some light at the end of this tunnel.
Cheers, and thanks for the feedback and giving it a try.

Hey i have this problem, i dont know if it was from the beginning or just now, but have this freezes (when i moving or fighing monsters its like mini-frezzes of screen like every 2-10 seconds) its not from internet I have good computer:
i5 -4430 CPU @ 3GHZ
8GB RAM
GTX 960

i got updated drivers etc, maybe its cause this OpenGL 2...

My girlfriend has a much worse laptop and she runs it without any freezes.

Anyone knows how can i repair this? any suggestions what could i do? what to instal maybe some OpenGl suppoting drivers. Please this is only minus of this server..
I have tested fluency on global tibia and it was okey, even with OpenGl mode.

i did: and i think it help mini-freezes stop for now.
1. Locate your windows' user folder. (The one you are using) (e.g. C:\Users\(youruser)\Necronia\)
2. Open the folder and delete the config.otml file you find there.
3. Try to log in now. The client will generate new configration on its own.
4. This should have fixed your problem. If not, contact our support team.

Have you added any map marks to your minimap? If so, that's what caused this lag and it should be fixed if you followed those instructions from the FAQ.
We have fixed the minimap marks bug which should be releasing any day, so once it's updated, you will be able to use them normally.
Cheers

Im reporting next bug. in short: You dont get witch outfit and you dont get any bonuses from it.

I bought witch outfit for 4 sapphire gems.
NplzIKX.png

Before i bought it and wear it i check all current stats on my character. Afer i wear it nothing changed.
KV0zti4.png

1txxZI5.png

o51ch60.png

And i recived not even witch outfit but i recive 2 another outfits:
sZOMLdi.png

5NzfB0n.png

8fqriCB.png

Im reporting next bug. in short: You dont get witch outfit and you dont get any bonuses from it.

I bought witch outfit for 4 sapphire gems.
NplzIKX.png

Before i bought it and wear it i check all current stats on my character. Afer i wear it nothing changed.
KV0zti4.png

1txxZI5.png

o51ch60.png

And i recived not even witch outfit but i recive 2 another outfits:
sZOMLdi.png

5NzfB0n.png

8fqriCB.png

That is the only bonus from the beta outfit shop. Outfits don't, at the moment, give additional skills, points, or anything else. The beta shop will also be removed on launch.
Thanks for reporting the bug, in the future you are able to use control+z to report bugs on bitbucket which allows us to see and categorize bugs based on priorities and the like.

Ashrael did his job and pointed out everything he saw that's wrong with a brand new emerging RPG(future mmo?).

It's not his fault he's being bashed for not having the right place to speak and discuss this with DEVs without having Everyone know about it here on a public forum of all places.

The point he's trying to make is simple. Rook isn't fun for him. Period. If you don't want him playing your game than don't accommodate his ideas into your game and that's that.

I think any constructive criticism should be PM'd directly to who ever is in charge of this thread(and posted in big red letters over the first post).

Look what happened - feelings were hurt because Ashrael is not allowed to have his own opinion and was trying to put his own time into a lengthy post to try and communicate what he felt needed some sprucing up.

In a controlled environment where you had several people sitting in front of you in a room playing your game they would More Than Likely be telling you how they want to GTFO of rook already and have some fun. That's the majority. Some(very few) would take the insane brain grind that is Rook and swallow it.

P.S I played the server up to lvl 30. Stayed in rook to level 20.

Ashrael did his job and pointed out everything he saw that's wrong with a brand new emerging RPG(future mmo?).

It's not his fault he's being bashed for not having the right place to speak and discuss this with DEVs without having Everyone know about it here on a public forum of all places.

The point he's trying to make is simple. Rook isn't fun for him. Period. If you don't want him playing your game than don't accommodate his ideas into your game and that's that.

I think any constructive criticism should be PM'd directly to who ever is in charge of this thread(and posted in big red letters over the first post).

Look what happened - feelings were hurt because Ashrael is not allowed to have his own opinion and was trying to put his own time into a lengthy post to try and communicate what he felt needed some sprucing up.

In a controlled environment where you had several people sitting in front of you in a room playing your game they would More Than Likely be telling you how they want to GTFO of rook already and have some fun. That's the majority. Some(very few) would take the insane brain grind that is Rook and swallow it.

P.S I played the server up to lvl 30. Stayed in rook to level 20.

Everyone's opinion is welcome, and his feedback was received loud and clear, I even replied to point out the changes his (and several other people's) complaints and feedback will bring to the game.
But I believe feedback can be given in a more positive and less rude way. As he implied, there were things he liked about the game, but he didn't spend more than 1 sentence on saying what they are. However, when it comes to the negative things, here we go into every little detail with extra grains of impoliteness and negativity. That was unnecessary and uncalled for. Furthermore, he went on to insult the community and people replied to him with the same rudeness. It's not fanboyism or whatever you may call it, it's basically This.

Anyway, I wish not to dwell anymore on this topic since that's not what this thread is supposed to be about. Feedback is happily received, and if someone wants to discuss something with me, they're free to contact me in person.

Congratulations! its nice to see ur partners in real isnt it? :D The update is awesome keep on it I tell u that will be a new and better tibia! :)

Sorry, haven't even seen this post. Thanks a lot. Yes, it was awesome to meet Tarjei!
Thanks again for the support!

For those wondering why there are no news the last few days on the update, no worries, it's still our priority to release it and we haven't stopped working on it, I myself am in a rather sticky situation IRL due to recent controversial actions that have taken place in my country, but we'll see what happens in the next week or two regarding that. Not saying that the update will need that long to release. Can't wait to share all the work the team has done for this update and start working on more planned fixes.

@Shadowsong, I would like to make a suggestion regarding the changelog. I like to check it often to see what's new when you edit the same changelog, but I can't differentiate between the older edits and what's has been added now. Could you, please, separete them by date? Or just highlight what has been added last so we can keep track of it?

@Shadowsong, I would like to make a suggestion regarding the changelog. I like to check it often to see what's new when you edit the same changelog, but I can't differentiate between the older edits and what's has been added now. Could you, please, separete them by date? Or just highlight what has been added last so we can keep track of it?

Sure thing, I can do that for future edits, no problem.
Thanks for the suggestion.

I will surely be there at launch, you've done amazing progress and are living proof of what following a passion is.

These last pages are not even worth mentioning.

If you ever need any help let me know. All the best, wil be following!!

agree with arashel, gameplay seems horrible cutting trees and crafting/cooking/smithinng/mining really? do people actually enjoy these? snoozefest.
and the "quest-lines" suck too, better to keep everything open and let people do whatever they want gameplay wise.

and that UI is pretty ugly (that dark green-ish color, lol)

some great new graphics tho

i recommend this ot to people who like to go fishing in carlin, kill sheep on rookgard, bake bread in thais, talk to npc's

if ya need a tutorial for a game, it sucks

We understand why some people might feel like the gameplay in the beginning is a little slow. We will rework the tutorial, early Bawfuria interactions and the process of getting a promotion in the next patch after this one. Some time is needed to create required assets for this rework.

enjoy your npc storyline quests
What kind of quests are you pointing towards with this statement? Of course there's a storyline involved with npc quests.
More importantly, what kind of quests do you suggest be implemented?

You can also test the pace/flow of the game.

You already stated that for you, this was way too slow paced. (Arashel)
Honestly I also though you gave some good remarks here, but ever since you are simply repeating it and making fool out of yourself.
Why can't you just leave it at that.

@Shadowsong Honestly I would ignore the people who behaves like shit, and keep up the good work you do for your projects/Necronia.

Kind regards

@Shadowsong Honestly I would ignore the people who behaves like shit, and keep up the good work you do for your projects/Necronia.

Kind regards

I've been doing that, but he seems to be repeating some points that other people might be also interested in hearing about. Now that that's out in the open, I've said what I had to say.
Thanks and cheers!

Well I logged in, was excited to check out the game play so I skipped the tutorial & intro which I probably shouldn't have because I was lost right away.

The interface has a lot going on, its very well done artistically but at the same time very cluttered, the text is too small to see what it is what, and there is only a few areas in the interface which show a mouse over with a description, the color scheme doesn't seem to match the icons used. (maybe I am just used to old school tibia clients) I was both right clicking and left clicking everything, was a little frustrating but I do have a massive headache atm so maybe that contributed to the frustration :p

I'll have another look a bit later when I am feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back