• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yes, we're using otclient shaders to trigger such visual effects. There have been some in the past, but I like them a lot so I'm trying to utilize them more in player-triggered actions, like these high level spells and such.
Might have to start play this server instead of messing around with this code ;)

teehee!
XilvlSy.png

Can we get an update on how things are going, since the changelogs are only updated on stuff thats finished? Would be nice :)

Cheers~

Can we get an update on how things are going, since the changelogs are only updated on stuff thats finished? Would be nice :)

Cheers~

The changelog will be updated soon with everything that's going on, I'm a little preoccupied with something IRL at the moment but I will do it, no worries.

Just a report from Discord so you know why necronia is currently down

Wrote by Shiva, yesterday, 10PM
SCHEDULED DOWNTIME

Necronia Open Beta gameworld and website are down for maintenance of server software, as well as some game content.
We are reconfiguring and reinstalling things on our hosting machine. The maintenance may last up to 48 hours, but you will be notified here if it ends any sooner.

Additionally, the hosting company's servers are going down for maintenance at 5 AM, so the Necronia Closed Beta gameworld will also close for a while during that time.(edited)

logoxmas.png

Hey everyone!
Haven't been posting here in a while since we were having a bunch of downtime and maintenances regarding the reconfiguration of our host.
This stuff is still happening, but in the background, and we've put up the website and the beta back up again.

We'd like to wish you all a happy new year in advance, and we invite you (newcomers and old-players alike) to check out the 1.24 patch we just issued.
It contains something for everyone!

This patch is focused on improving the starting experience - simplifying the starting zone Bawfuria and introducing a cleaner and more visual way of going through the Necronia tutorial.

We have prepared a patch review page, similar to the one for 1.23, for you to take a look at.
It has all the important information you need to know about the update.

If you're a returning tester, or someone who hasn't yet experienced the Necronia winter season, we've got you covered as well.
Check out this page below by clicking on the image to read about all you need to know regarding Shivernorth and the winter events.

The next patch is coming probably mid-january or start of february, when we take care of most of your bitbucket reports and do some more class balancing.
We're fully focused on fixing the currently broken things and completing the Avernum content rather than adding anything new.
It's very possible that we will release Necronia once Avernum is prepared and class balance is satisfied, then introduce new content later through patches.

On the evening of 27th January, the world quest [The Dawn of Joy] has been completed.
On top of that, a team of brave adventurers have retrieved the [Christmas Star] from the feared Gobo Overlord and his servant Grokka.

WyimDb2.gif

Santa Claus is forever grateful for your deeds and service during this winter season!

9pAOGcM.png

The First Christmas Tree has been decorated fully, top-to-bottom, and now shines in Shivernorth with all its glory while Santa's Reindeer gather power from it and enable him to deliver presents all over the world thanks to you. Your individual contributions to this event have been recorded and such records will be put to use to reward you on the official launch of Necronia.

And now, since you completed the world quest, you can also choose which reward you want the Deities to bestow upon the good people of Necronia.

If you play Necronia Beta, please take a moment to vote in this poll and choose your reward. The poll will last 7 days, after which we should perform an update to remove Shivernorth and implement these rewards for you.
Any items that you may receive from these rewards are a once-per-account thing, for characters of level 35 and higher.

Thank you all for participating in the Winter Season of Necronia 2016/17. We hope you had fun.

ffxHmGl.png

P.S. Due to technical difficulties, we had to delay the development of [Gobos vs Gnomes], but it is being worked on and whenever the event is fully finished, it will be released and available for testing (regardless of Shivernorth being removed). It's very possible that such events will have a chance to trigger daily (once we accumulate and test more of them), despite their thematic season not taking place at the time.

Screenshot

in google chrome I can't connect to your website, I can only connect using microsoft edge. Fix that, it's a critical issue, imagine if u launch the game and many people think that it's unsafe?

Screenshot

in google chrome I can't connect to your website, I can only connect using microsoft edge. Fix that, it's a critical issue, imagine if u launch the game and many people think that it's unsafe?

Hmm, we'll take a look at what's going on here, in the meanwhile, you can try to connect by using http instead of the https protocol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back