• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Can we expect an update soon? Cause its been over 3 months since any significant change and the patience is slowly dropping down. Just a reminder on the resolution post of some sort. Not to be negative, but its getting pretty boring and alot of people are waiting for the announced changes. Cheers~ (Also a semi-push)

It's a great project but I guess that I'll grow up more and stop playing games before it comes non-beta. It's been few years already.

Any idea if it goes online this summer holiday?

There should be a post about the update soonish. I know we always say soon, but soon.

Glad to see this is still going somewhat strong.

Necronia were fun to play the little time I could play after I got home from work. But now when Im awake again.. Only to notice I am ip banished? haha what

Necronia were fun to play the little time I could play after I got home from work. But now when Im awake again.. Only to notice I am ip banished? haha what

If you've violated the rules, that could happen. If you feel your banishment was unjustified, PM me with details about your banishment and about your character and I'll look into it.

Hey, could we get better torches at the beggining? I am color blind and I can't see anything when it's nighttime or inside caves, like literally anything, even with the torch, wich sucks by the way :(

Also, lumberjacking takes way more time than mining, is that normal? lumberjacking fails way more

Also, lumberjacking takes way more time than mining, is that normal? lumberjacking fails way more
Yes, they have different experience tables and scale differently. They both have the same 'break' chance per skill level, but since lumberjacking can 'fail but not break' (e.g You hurt yourself trying to cut it.), it can seem different from mining in that regard.

Ohh I see, thanks. I've been crafting a lot, and one thing that's been annoying me is that if I need to craft a lot of ingrdients, say, strings, I can only craft 1 by 1, the string appears on top of the base item and I have to move it to the backpack and then use the blacksmithing hammer on the base item, it would be better if we could choose how many we want to craft

2o3UbxK.png

:>

Rawlar Down! The rest of the bosses... errr, not so much, haha

Been having a lot of fun!

What's the best dagger that can be crafted in bawfuria? I thought I could craft a sai there, but I need a diamond and I don't think it drops there :/

Rawlar Down! The rest of the bosses... errr, not so much, haha

Been having a lot of fun!

What's the best dagger that can be crafted in bawfuria? I thought I could craft a sai there, but I need a diamond and I don't think it drops there :/

If I recall correctly, the most advanced one in Bawfuria is Nerveripper, which can be put together with a Crooked Dagger into a Nerveripper & Crooked Dagger. The ones dropped by earthdiggers that have lifesteal are also good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back