• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Been playing about 2 weeks now and I can't remember the last tibia sever I've had so much fun on. Bump :D

My thoughts on Necronia...
After spending a fair amount of hours on this.

In my time of playing OT's which would probably be 10 years now (since the release of 8.0), there has been all but few OT's that still stand out to me(Servers like Necronia come out every 1-1000 OT's). I've played almost every top OT that there is and none of them are quite made like Necronia, Necronia pretty much is and probably will be its own game. This server has almost everything you can look for in a 2D MMO, from quests and hunting to crafting, tons of classes/vocations, beautiful graphics made by @Shadowsong (Quite famous for his quality). The Necronia staff has really out done themselves. All though this server still being in testing, I strongly recommend everyone at least trying it once, you wont regret it.

-BUMP-

account lost, can't recover
bKKngMs.png

#edit
creating one seems impossible too

Last edited:
account lost, can't recover
bKKngMs.png

#edit
creating one seems impossible too

Hi Yazo, if you need help with recovering your account, please contact me with your account details that you remember (email primarily, acc. name if you remember it).
If you wanna create a new account and you happen to get this error, just try to log in with the account you created, it does create the account but redirects to an invalid page afterwards, it seems so.

Is this out of beta? Sucks to see 0~2 online.

Still in beta. Players come and go every so often. Typically there are little bursts of players reaching 10-15 players but it seems its on the low end right now. With the patch coming soon™ the player count should come back up.

Still in beta. Players come and go every so often. Typically there are little bursts of players reaching 10-15 players but it seems its on the low end right now. With the patch coming soon™ the player count should come back up.
tró

When it will be released? (There is no point to play with 2 online)
Like 1 year of beta lol hope it will be nice

How I miss the good old days on Necronia, the only one that still keeps "Tibia" in my mind. I'm retired from Tibia since 8.6.

I hereby nominate Shadowsong "Greatest Troll in History" for so far making us wait 2 years for a server that will never be released.

Well done, well done, your self-awareness amazes me.

Joking aside, I'm well aware of what's going on, but I don't want to release a shit product and I don't have as much time now as I did when the project was started, so when you jumble up all those factors together, you get a development process that's taking a longer than intended, but at least I'm very satisfied with what's been developed on the server so far (and what's about to come in this upcoming patch), and I'm sure the players will be too. Furthermore, I'm pretty much working alone on the server right now, and it's a lot of work for 1 person to handle (gameplay scripting, mapping, source edits, otclient editing, making sprites, making objects out of sprites, making UI and other graphical assets), so bare with me.

After all, waiting for something is not really something you put energy into, you just live life like you would have if the thing never existed, and when it comes out, great, something new to do.

I haven't been posting here a lot because there's no point in making any advertisement now whatsoever, i'm just working on the update in the background and will post once it's done. It's not like nothing has been going on. On the contrary, this is the update that should settle a ton of features and mechanics forever and affects the entire gameplay from the ground up.

I do still talk about it every day on our discord and post pictures, so if anyone is interested in that, you can follow there. This is what the changelog for the client update looks like, and it's not even finalized yet.
There is another changelog of this size for gameplay changes as well.

* Creatures:
* Implemented new health bars that can be attached to creatures to show off their type or importance, such as bosses.
* Minipets now have their own icon instead of a yellow skull.

oaMeUqX.png

* Health Info Window:
* Soul is now displayed as a bar instead of a text in the corner.
* Login Screen
* Added a cautionary loading module to the client startup to ensure a smooth run and maximize the chance of everything loading properly and on time, prior to logging in.
(Usually, this is not a problem, but some people have weaker PCs, and those few seconds of mass lag when you just login can actually be deadly if you've logged out in the midst of some monster populated place)
* The login screen interface has been visually changed and improved.

* Quest Log:
* Now opens on CTRL+J.
* Questline selection UI changed:
- Slicker design, removed unnecessary images and reduced size in general for a compact look.
-
Ag7fVbh.png
sign indicates uncompleted questlines.
-
3vDEgrH.png
sign indicates completed questlines.
* Quest/Mission viewing UI changed:
- Mission text is now copyable, and placed inside a better looking box with nice padding. Yay, aesthetics.
-
X8BF701.png
sign indicates a quest which is in progress.
-
qu1Bw6e.png
sign indicates a quest which is ready for completion but needs to be turned in.
-
PNdPzNV.png
sign indicates that this quest can be repeated. (e.g. Dailies)
-
ojOYHXa.png
sign indicates that this is a World Quest.
-
9CnZeMk.png
sign indicates a hint that could lead to the beginning of some quest.
-
3vDEgrH.png
sign indicates that a quest has been completed.
- Missions now display their rewards:

cE2WBr9.gif

* Options Menu:
* Changed the way the "Game" tab in the Options menu looks.
* Added a new option: Quick Targetting. Lets you set up a hotkey, which when you press, targets the nearest monster in a designated range. Pressing it multiple times will target other available targets in the area.
* Changed several labels in the Options, and added/changed several tooltips to give provide more clarity of what each option does.
* Added several new options to the "Game" tab in the Options menu:
- Small Notification Duration -> Allows you to change the duration of small notifications on your screen.
- Large Notification Duration -> Allows you to change the duration of large notifications on your screen.
- Subtitle Popup Duration -> Allows you to change the duration of subtitles popping up on your screen.
- Look Window Speed -> Allows you to change the amount of time needed for look windows to appear/disappear.
- Display Bars
- Display Mana Bar
- Display Soul Bar
- Display Stamina Bar
- Display Class Ability UI Bars
* Added a new tab "Mods". This tab contains all supported mods for Necronia, and allows you to read about them, enable or disable them. Settings will be remembered for your future sessions.

2Z2AOOU.png

* Character Customization:
* Added several new avatars: Nightbird, Historian, Raging Phoenix, Flexing Tortoise.
* Skins now have names and descriptions which are shown when hovering cursor over them.
* New category of skins added: Transformations. They mod how you look when you use transformation spells such as those used by Wildhearts and Saints.
* Transformation skins added: Pigeon, Phoenix, Grey Wolf, White Wolf, Crystal Wolf, Fox, Tiger, Thornshell Coffa, Spikeshell Tortoise.

gEzWwnZ.png

* Spellbook:
* Spellbook can now display more text for each spell (scrollable panels added).
* Spellbook now displays PVE and PVP spell descriptions in seperated tabs.
* Spellbook now displays spell scalings.
* You can now have a sneak peek of your next upcoming spell in the spellbook before you reach the level to unlock it.

* Minimap:
* New button added to toggle full-screen minimap.
* Full screen minimap now looks much nicer and new control buttons were added to help you navigate during the fullscreen mode.

* Skills:
* The following term names and effects were changed:
Consumption Points -> Mastery Points
Aoni -> Spirit (+1 soul, benefits from soul-related foods, empowers Holy, Death, Sanguine and Manadrain abilities, as well as those that heal others.)
Eney -> Agility (+1 damage on basic attacks, +1 movement speed, empowers Physical and Shadow abilities, as well as those related to dodging)
Vitoa A -> Endurance (+3 HP, benefits from HP-related foods, empowers all defensive abilities and manuevers)
Vitoa B -> Intellect (+2 Mana, benefits from Mana-related foods, empowers Ice, Water, Fire, Earth, and Venom abilities)
Lupol -> Constitution (+1 HP/+1 Mana, +1 second longer regen from foods, improves the costs and utility of stamina, improves healing received from potions)

* Other:
* Changed the borders of the [Look] window to look prettier.
* NPCs now have visible health bars.
* You can now save chat logs of any desired channel into .txt files on your PC by right clicking the active chat channel tab and selecting "Save Messages".
* Added 1048 new objects.
* Reduced the size of all icons in the top menu to give you more space (especially those who play on smaller resolutions).
* Players can no longer open the Module Manager.
* Players access to terminal changed to read-only.
* Fixed an issue where Mummy corpse could not be moved and was blocking stuff below it.
* Added a new sprite for the corpse of Swallow.
* Fixed an issue where you couldn't walk over Lava Titan corpse.
* Implemented new ways of communication with the player: Popup Widgets. Instead of plain text messages, they now have a bit of a graphical kick to them. There are 3 types of widgets: Small Top Popup, Large Top Popup, and Subtitle Popup.

VmAAjWm.png

Judging by how this server has a wiki and all, I'd say it's more than ready. You could release the server, hold updates (or release them in a test server) and then start a new season with new content. It might go against the spirit of a low rate (which this seems to be) but we've all explored Tibia at least 20x times, if the server is good people won't mind rerolling and playing their characters a different way.

Judging by how this server has a wiki and all, I'd say it's more than ready. You could release the server, hold updates (or release them in a test server) and then start a new season with new content. It might go against the spirit of a low rate (which this seems to be) but we've all explored Tibia at least 20x times, if the server is good people won't mind rerolling and playing their characters a different way.
we wait so long we can wait a bit more, i rather play on server that will have shitton of content that a week server

I'm pretty sure you didint played necronia enough, at least not recently. If you had you would know why he cant do that and why he is taking his time to add new content and fixing the bugs. Sure, we all want the game to be released, but it is bad for a game to be released before its ready.
Why dont you play a little more and explore somethings? There is always someone on discord if you have any questions or need any help.

It's almost 2018 and we're still posting that "I'm sure you didn't X else you would know Y" bogus logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back