• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIIIIIINEEEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score

Server Information
news.gif
:

Gameplay
1964.gif
:

• PZ on boats (but no pz on carpets)
  • Travel to Okolnir from Folda (new)
  • Boosted spawns (tombs etc)
  • Buy bp mana/runes with simple keywords (bp mana, bp sd)
  • Full gameplay list (click)

Sever Configuration
2416.gif
:

War Configuration
redskull.gif
:

• Redskull: 6 frags (3 days redskull)
  • Banishment: 12 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 6 hours/frag

Generate own signatures at your character page with live countdown:
index.php

The server starts on a Friday, 27th of April at 18.00 (Polish / Swedish time), a countdown is available at the website that should be calculating the exact time left till the server start, despite what time zone you are in, just make sure that you exercise before preparing for OriginalTibia, because they say once you start, you have a problem leaving!

See you on the 27th,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
people already gave up this 1 week ot , it use to be fun back in the days,
glhf

- Remove SSA & Might Rings from all shops and monsters.
remove ssa +2.
Remove ssa +1

Removing them entirely from the game is not viable. Can I hear your thoughts about this, would you want a 2 second exhaustion on equipping SSA?

7 days ? or 5 days now?

Starts in 7 days my friend :)

people already gave up this 1 week ot , it use to be fun back in the days,
glhf

May I ask you if you are a President of some community or any country? AFAIK there are a lot of interest otherwise you wouldn't see us advertising it, mind telling me who exactly you can control that won't be playing because of your majestic influence? And second I'd like to add, if this is the case, you wouldn't mind me holding you accountable to your statement in case you change your mind and want to play, right? And the last thing I want to add is that this server MOST OFTEN holds around a month of up time with the high rates we have and that is something incredible.

WE GO LIVE IN 7 DAYYYYYYYYYYYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!! (KNIGHTS/PALADIN BALANCE - SICK WARS) - DON'T MISS OUT IN 7 DAYS!!!

PY3goU0.png

Fribben.

Removing them entirely from the game is not viable. Can I hear your thoughts about this, would you want a 2 second exhaustion on equipping SSA?

u are kidding us, play alone then. SSA & MIGHT RINGS, need to be definitely removed from game, monsters and npcs.

lol u such a idiot, go bann streamers like u do and go shutdown ur ot everytime veziv lose the server or rooking himself, i think hes commanding ur brain

u are kidding us, play alone then. SSA & MIGHT RINGS, need to be definitely removed from game, monsters and npcs.

Why aggressive though? Your words is not final, nor is anyones, it is an open debate where people are free to share their opinion and we make a call based on what we think the majority will enjoy, if you can't handle a simple come-back question, refrain from posting because it will not make me consider you as serious.

lol u such a idiot, go bann streamers like u do and go shutdown ur ot everytime veziv lose the server or rooking himself, i think hes commanding ur brain

From posting GL&HF to this? I'll take it that I will hold you accountable if you change your mind, anyone who played OriginalTibia knows that you can be blind and play OriginalTibia and know that the last thing we would do is to favor or be corrupt in any scenario and they can feel safe about our administration. You could have been civilized and asked me why for an example, but looks like your passive aggressiveness turned into direct aggression, and I know for a fact that this is coming from an irrational emotional standpoint since you even said to the streamer that got banished live on his channel by voice "well you did insult the server though..". But "GL&HF" to you too.

remove stone skin fribben
Remove is better

Thank you for your inputs, mind explaining why it is better and how it would improve the gameplay? So others can join up on the discussion and share their own opinions as well.

7 DAYS - REGISTER NOW TO EXPERIENCE THE SICKEST WARS OF 2018!
sidesteptrapob.jpg

Fribben.

I will find the video , armusha got this video i will share. Ppl using ssa bot u know it. İf u want equal war on ur server , test it this edition without ssa ı think veziv want it too , he dont like to using people’s this ssa bot.

Chill man just ignore him, all things what u say to him is agressive approach and he will not answer truth and change that what we want (ofc only we "war teams" play there so xD).

#Also serious, after this action on last edition with close server without any alert because veziv he cried and rook char u want play once again? For sure he will keep playing here but this Fribben is XD

If you say anything negative about this server, you will get banned. If you report issues with the server you will get banned for "talking shit about orig*naltibia"

Server is filled with bugs and glitches, hoster has no idea about how to fix them.

Wars are garbage, everyone is spamming stoneskins and mightrings.

The only two teams playing here consists of a bunch of crybabies who quit and rook their characters after they lose the first fight.

All bots are working here flawlessly, people are running around with dash, energy ring scripts, autohealing stoneskin, might ring scripts ETC. Most popular mid-level spawns has AFK-botters in them.
Try prove me wrong and I can post a tutorial about how to do all these things in elfbot and blackD, literally takes 1 minute to start these bots and add all those scripts above.

Server always dies within 1 week nowdays since ALOT of people got banned for bullshit here before and refuse to play orig*naltibia.

Server is being falsely promoted with the promise of massive wars. This server didnt have any sick wars since like 5 years ago.

+ These threads about orig*naltibia are always locked after server is launched because people are only writing negative stuff about the server.

You do not realize how many people refuse to play on this server because of your behaviour

#BringRyanBack

Last edited:
trade system is annoying... i want to advertise everything in my way not like GM telling me to do...

there is no other public chats to talk...

also closing server just after Veziw rooked himself was so selfish and you just showed how you care about your comunity and other RPG players

I will find the video , armusha got this video i will share. Ppl using ssa bot u know it. İf u want equal war on ur server , test it this edition without ssa ı think veziv want it too , he dont like to using people’s this ssa bot.

Yes, we banished several people last edition with our detector, this time we plan on making exhaustion instead, still under discussion.

No, it's not better. I don't want to get killed by 2 randoms that just spamming sds. Putting exhaust on SSA for like 4 seconds would be awesome.
Minimum 4 second is good too @Neme

I believe 2 seconds would be more balanced, if you disagree feel free to comment why.

If you say anything negative about this server, you will get banned. If you report issues with the server you will get banned for "talking shit about orig*naltibia"

Server is filled with bugs and glitches, hoster has no idea about how to fix them.

Wars are garbage, everyone is spamming stoneskins and mightrings.

The only two teams playing here consists of a bunch of crybabies who quit and rook their characters after they lose the first fight.

All bots are working here flawlessly, people are running around with dash, energy ring scripts, autohealing stoneskin, might ring scripts ETC. Most popular mid-level spawns has AFK-botters in them.
Try prove me wrong and I can post a tutorial about how to do all these things in elfbot and blackD, literally takes 1 minute to start these bots and add all those scripts above.

Server always dies within 1 week nowdays since ALOT of people got banned for bullshit here before and refuse to play orig*naltibia.

Server is being falsely promoted with the promise of massive wars. This server didnt have any sick wars since like 5 years ago.

You do not realize how many people refuse to play on this server because of your behaviour

#BringRyanBack

Actually we let people login with normal 8.0 client and ipchanger from CipSoft 2007, so what makes you assume tools from 2007 is not compatible with it then? There's no need for a tutorial, simply open the client and a bot from 2007 and it will work, it doesn't mean you won't get banished though. And the reason behind this is because some people don't want to download custom client, so we give them the chance to login with a normal 8.0 client instead. You call other cry babies but who were the one who apologized 10 times to me and begged me to undelete/unban? You were not banished for reporting or something, you were deleted from my server for being toxic, and that is what you still are.

trade system is annoying... i want to advertise everything in my way not like GM telling me to do...

there is no other public chats to talk...
Go back to your fail server Septera instead of posting here, thank you.

SERVER ONLINE IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOOOOOOOOOOOW!

2gsg6ll.jpg

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back