• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to wish good luck and end the conflict on my part, that's it.
If you think, that Fribben did anything to bring eloth down you are wrong / Its one side conflict, you guys DDos Orginal becouse punio playd here and he trashtalked Eloth. There are screens, cams, and peoples experience from Eloth, Tibijka, Kasteria that provides multiple evidence of corruption in your team staff. So really, blaming other Hosters, while you e.g Niebieski crack Elfbot for your friend's - team leader's, Slugar sitting on TS with team members and he Bans enemies or niebieski check on GM char where Enemies are, Spoofing server with 250 runemakers on bot /etc. This type of actions will make peoples never forget and come back to play on your servers.

Think about places where people almost never exp for example Dark Cathedral.
You can add some nice Heroes resp there

I don't think custom maps is a solution for that, what would you think of a boost of Edron heroes instead? We are thinking about such solutions to give a nice twist to the game.

Fribbenando I miss your old 7.4 and 7.7 high/mid servers.
I will join in free time anyway =]

Maybe one day we can host that again :) I'm glad to see old Originals come back and hope you will enjoy the server!

I just wanted to wish good luck and end the conflict on my part, that's it.

It's easy to want to end a conflict when you are down and probably have no other methods to attack my server anymore. But if you are sincere with what you are saying, then I wish you good luck too.

SERVER STARTS IN 3 DAYS AND 21 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!
8.png

Fribben.

As I counseled earlier, I think most popular respawns like Warlocks, Frost Dragons , Necromancers, Vampires, Heroes, Cults - Should have new custom spawns somewhere, where you would have to spend a while to get there, like to Warlocks on demona. Becouse It's always the same on 8.0, some Team control Okolnir, Demona is basically blocked 24/7 by some team also. etc. So you can't do task nor exp there. Boosting respawns is ok Unless you do this to every tomb. :).

As I counseled earlier, I think most popular respawns like Warlocks, Frost Dragons , Necromancers, Vampires, Heroes, Cults - Should have new custom spawns somewhere, where you would have to spend a while to get there, like to Warlocks on demona. Becouse It's always the same on 8.0, some Team control Okolnir, Demona is basically blocked 24/7 by some team also. etc. So you can't do task nor exp there. Boosting respawns is ok Unless you do this to every tomb. :).

Imo custom spawns aint a good idea. It kinda kills the old school feeling. But there are 3 spawns that worked very good on other 7.4/8.0 servers.
1. Dls liberty bay
2. Darashia north dragons (same spot as real tibia ATM)
3. Dls at necro quest (to the east from quest)

Adding this 3 spawns would help random players that want to play RPG.

@Fribben, there are spawns that imo you could work at
- cults goroma - make it larger
- boost the rest of the tombs (especially penisula)
- heroes edron
- hydras ankh/ph both spawns (larger and smaller)

Imo custom spawns aint a good idea. It kinda kills the old school feeling. But there are 3 spawns that worked.

I am kinda tired of "FULL REAL TIBIA map 100% cipsoft made, leaked files 100% TIBIA ALDORA from 2007 map TRUE INFO COME 100%"
I am not saying to make as big spawn as Demona or Okolnir, but smaller that will allow peoples to make task and keep up with level while avoiding 30 peoples teams :)

Without that you will see 90% server going straight into Ankrahmun tombs then teams into demona and okolnir .

I am kinda tired of "FULL REAL TIBIA map 100% cipsoft made, leaked files 100% TIBIA ALDORA from 2007 map TRUE INFO COME 100%"
I am not saying to make as big spawn as Demona or Okolnir, but smaller that will allow peoples to make task and keep up with level while avoiding 30 peoples teams :)

Without that you will see 90% server going straight into Ankrahmun tombs then teams into demona and okolnir .

Take a break from tibia dude if you're tired :rolleyes:;)

Thank you for your suggestions, but it's simply not true that the only places to hunt is Demona/Okolnir/Tombs. Banuta is one of the greater hunting spots as well (even more now since we boosted the loot of the monsters), not to mention that we cannot make every spawn the same quality as the others. Some spawns have to stick out to make them the main attraction, it is how it will be and probably always be like and that is something majority of people enjoy. But we have people hunting all over the map and we are only looking for more ways to get some of the spots even more attractive, not necessarily beat other hunting spots. We are not here to remake the real map or make it into yet another "custom" game, we are here to deliver the client of the golden days and to bring people the nostalgic feeling of wars and gaming atmosphere with a twist that is appreciated.

Imo custom spawns aint a good idea. It kinda kills the old school feeling. But there are 3 spawns that worked very good on other 7.4/8.0 servers.
1. Dls liberty bay
2. Darashia north dragons (same spot as real tibia ATM)
3. Dls at necro quest (to the east from quest)

Adding this 3 spawns would help random players that want to play RPG.

@Fribben, there are spawns that imo you could work at
- cults goroma - make it larger
- boost the rest of the tombs (especially penisula)
- heroes edron
- hydras ankh/ph both spawns (larger and smaller)

Thank you for your suggestion, will look into this more specifically when possible. We will most likely not alter the actual area of the spawns, but we might make it more exciting to go there for the sake of exp/h or loot/h.

@Fribben to much new/custom spawns boosted is also bad.

Of course my friend, we are not here to boost every single spawn, simply adding a twist to some areas which can enhance the game play, and so far, most people have loved the way we have provided them updates throughout the years and kept the nostalgic feeling in check, and that is for sure something we plan on keeping as well.

SERVER STARTS IN 3 DAYS - GEAR UP AND REGISTER AND BE PREPARED FOR THE BATTLEGROUNDS OF ORIGINALTIBIA!

ALjPdmn.png

Fribben.

Fribben what the fuck u telling to Furion to make map for u ? dont add fucking orszabal spawns or u will kill the server alot of tombs its boosted arleady + u fixed lot from dls and hydras serpents to ppl will exp poi dls banuta hydras ank also we got poi to exp on rooms darks and shits :)

map is good. just need more nightmares , I hope u can add nightmare cave on edron better than the boost heros Fribben :)

dont add fucking orszabal spawns or u will kill the server

The thing is, noone want orshaball spawns, just some small-medium spawns, which may also exist on further versions of realtibia, so peoples will know them :/ I think it change nothing and allow high playerbase to gain levels and make tasks simultaneously.

@Fribben
I think resp of cults on goroma was a little bit bugged. When you clear all mobs, some of mobs wont resp anymore. Demons on goroma have the same problem. Can u look in to it and check it?

So weird that everyone uses "Battleground" as an advertisement perspective nowdays, hmmm, how could it be?

Anyways, I wish you a very smooth & successfull start.

Ecst

Fribben what the fuck u telling to Furion to make map for u ? dont add fucking orszabal spawns or u will kill the server alot of tombs its boosted arleady + u fixed lot from dls and hydras serpents to ppl will exp poi dls banuta hydras ank also we got poi to exp on rooms darks and shits :)

Relax, it's just a rumour. I never asked anyone to map for OriginalTibia. I already stated in the thread that we are not so keen about the idea of adding custom maps.

map is good. just need more nightmares , I hope u can add nightmare cave on edron better than the boost heros Fribben :)

There's very good spots for nightmares already, but I thank you for your suggestion, though :)

@Fribben
I think resp of cults on goroma was a little bit bugged. When you clear all mobs, some of mobs wont resp anymore. Demons on goroma have the same problem. Can u look in to it and check it?

I'll look into it, if it still persist during the launch, you can report it again and I will take a deeper look at it.

So weird that everyone uses "Battleground" as an advertisement perspective nowdays, hmmm, how could it be?

Anyways, I wish you a very smooth & successfull start.

Ecst

Thank you :)

what is battleground?

Basically means a war zone

WE GO LIVE IN 2 DAYS !!!!!! - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW (CLICK)!

sidesteptrapob.jpg

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back