• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Ralumbi

apt install nubmod
Content Editor
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Ralumbi
MODERATORS:
Please don't remove this thread (again) because it breaks the rule "need to state where it's hosted".
It does state it, MasterCores has 4 seprate servers which is in Europe, USA, Brazil and Australia.
It's not some weird proxy thing or so.
Thanks for understanding and reading this before taking actions.

We're finally launching the real deal!

After 1,5 year of building, planing and aiming for the stars, we're finally here!
We've had MasterCores on Test-Phases since March of 2018, the first public Test-Phase began in May 30 and ended in September 25.

We've had help of countless of players through out Test-Phases which helped us gather intel and data about the game.
With months and months of gathering and working on all issues, we stand here today with the best version of MasterCores that ever existed!

And we aren't stopping here, we will keep improving MasterCores over the course of the future, but from now on, without a single reset!
We can honestly say, your account is safe with us.. forever.

The game will go live on October 5:th, at 16:00 CEST.

There are worlds available in:
  • VOmBWqr.png
    Germany, Europe
  • rU2hcFU.png
    New York, USA
  • kTyriBm.png
    Sydney, Australia
  • 1ZtRaKL.png
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
With worlds available around the entire world, there's always a world near you so you can enjoy the game without laggs!

So, what is MasterCores? How will the game be? How does things work?
You can learn many things about the game in our about page which includes nearly everything you need to know about the game!

What's the goal of MasterCores?
We have many goals, but to name a few:
  • Best and most available oldschool tibia game
  • Cleanest Game in the world in manner of cheating
  • Best and most reliable staff
  • Best and fastest support with our support ticket systems
We in the MasterCores staff hope that you will give us a chance to prove ourselves, and that you sincerely enjoy the game and being a part of our community.
And please notice, now when the Test-Phases are over, we will NEVER reset the game again, and let that sink in, we're going to hold that promise!

Official Website: mastercores.com.
Target Version: 7.4
Client: custom with antibot measures

Exp: 17x - 1.1x (better info)
Skills: 5x
Loot: 2x
Magic: 1x
Regen: 4x

Here's a few videos, now these are 6 years old but they are pretty good in summing up how good MasterCores can be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Country, Continent
City, Country
City, Country
City, Country

giphy.gif
You're not very smart right?
I'd write the same lol.. Realize that New York is as big as any country in Europe..
And Brazil and Australia is nearly as big as entire Europe.

Oh, and to clarify, New York isn't a city.. it's a state..
what you think of is NYC.. which stands for New York City with more people in it than most countries in Europe.
896beade2bfe8861cb41f645bb189ab5--chuck-norris-approved-job-memes.jpg

You're not very smart right?
I'd write the same lol.. Realize that New York is as big as any country in Europe..
And Brazil and Australia is nearly as big as entire Europe.

Oh, and to clarify, New York isn't a city.. it's a state..
what you think of is NYC.. which stands for New York City with more people in it than most countries in Europe.
896beade2bfe8861cb41f645bb189ab5--chuck-norris-approved-job-memes.jpg

Oh yeah, it must be states then right?
Sao Paulo and Sydney were states aswell.
Wondering who's the smart one here.
My thoughts were he probably ment NYC, which means he stated countries and city names but used a continent for germany.
Realize that New York is as big as any country in Europe..
Not sure what this bullshit has to do with anything posted above, but yea, keep it, might makes you look smart.

giphy.gif

Here you are guys, true size of .. compare to Europe

Red = Brazil , Pink = Australia , Blue - United States

2z4fhwi.jpg

So New York is almost as big as Poland etc. Take a lesson, while the teacher is still here.

attention.jpg
attention.jpg
attention.jpg

I didn't want to post here to not make this thread popular because someone do not read messages and just look on views, but I had to post just for those who read.

Lmao he thinks that after a few years everyone forgot what did he do in the past and that he is the worst OT owner in the world ever.

He always fucked his projects and I will never loose my time to play his server.

SERVER IS NOT RECOMMENDED

Last edited:
Hey Ahoi,

Thanks for clearing that up a little, well we got to mention where the server is located, so we did.
And after that you're just so kind to respond here and explain how the worlds continents are sized, you happen to be very negative at the end.

So, if you didn't want to post here, please don't. If I don't like something from people is that, while there is put in so many time to create something very unique is people who are rolling on hates on someone else...
If you're such a mature man and find your self tough, than you got it totally wrong.. If you have got such a spoken opinion about someone else, please behave as a normal mature and ignore.
Right now, you are giving interest in him in fact, it almost feels like you love him. So many haters on forums and in real life? ah.. nevermind.. Have a good one !

Sincerely,

Ralumbi

Last edited:
what custom stuff is there
Hey coma !
We would not consider it true custom content, there is added a new island called Revendal, this island is made in the exact same style 7.4 was created.
Same way of details and same approach of spawns and monster content.

Further more I can say there have been added outfits with addons which are only obtainable in-game. Also there are some quests added to obtain an obsidian knife for example.
If you want to know anything else, I would like to invite you to the website and explore around :), if that wasn't enough don't hesitate to contact directly with me or just make another post in this thread.

Sincerely,

Ralumbi

Hey coma !
We would not consider it true custom content, there is added a new island called Revendal, this island is made in the exact same style 7.4 was created.
Same way of details and same approach of spawns and monster content.

Further more I can say there have been added outfits with addons which are only obtainable in-game. Also there are some quests added to obtain an obsidian knife for example.
If you want to know anything else, I would like to invite you to the website and explore around :), if that wasn't enough don't hesitate to contact directly with me or just make another post in this thread.

Sincerely,

Ralumbi
well i see on site some monsters and items from rl tibia 10 "Lizard High Guard" something dropping "zarec legs" its not rly in the spirit of 7.4 to have these items with protection physical % and they have rly bad looking sprites if u wanna add custom content atleast add something custom instead of taking from tibia 10:eek:

its just bad gameplay wise, why get golden legs or demon legs if u can get some trash looking legs with 2% physical resistance?

well i see on site some monsters and items from rl tibia 10 "Lizard High Guard" something dropping "zarec legs" its not rly in the spirit of 7.4 to have these items with protection physical % and they have rly bad looking sprites if u wanna add custom content atleast add something custom instead of taking from tibia 10:eek:

its just bad gameplay wise, why get golden legs or demon legs if u can get some trash looking legs with 2% physical resistance?
Hey coma,

Thanks for your concerns, but this have been thought of for a very long time before making such decisions. Right now we have content available for players up to level 300.
Which will take a while, and the content will grow as the community and levels of the players. This also already have been tested quite a bit and it is not easy to obtain them.

Sincerely,

Ralumbi

cant find a list of the custom spawns, is it not on site?
Hey again coma,

That's correct.

Mastercores its focus is to be the new tibia in the way of oldschool 7.4, this means we got to have enough content.
The old 7.4 didn't have enough spawns and it was always a fight to hunt at your desired spot, thats why a whole new island is made. As mentioned completely in 7.4 style.
Since our focus is to be the old "new-real-deal" and focus on RPG we do not highlight custom spawns, since for Mastercores it is the original content.

See it as a new area to explore, few secrets and a lot of fun !

Sincerely,

Ralumbi

Watch out if you kill someone or make a trap in some boat Gm will put yon in jail or ban you to break the rule

3a ** Destructive Behavior

'' Ruining the game for others, etc killing random innocent players, stealing items, scamming people or generally ruining the game for other players.
This rule includes Redskull-Trap and other actions and situations. ''

Watch out if you kill someone or make a trap in some boat Gm will put yon in jail or ban you to break the rule

3a ** Destructive Behavior

'' Ruining the game for others, etc killing random innocent players, stealing items, scamming people or generally ruining the game for other players.
This rule includes Redskull-Trap and other actions and situations. ''
Hey "No Ot To Play",

First of all I must say, you are probably one of the first on here who directly readed the rules ! :)

No worries, we are all humans with common sense behind the staff characters. These are guide-lines, if we don't have them it appears that people abuse everything.
And right now there are people which tried to find the grey zone multiple times, so better be lucky we have such rules. Pking is fun as long it goes out for pking. Boat traps are no were described is there?
Of course you can make boat traps etc.. only reason to take action against this is leading into a "Destructive Behavior" such as instead of staying there for just some fun, being there for half a day letting no one pass.

All rules are guide-lines of how people should behave, so you and others will have the best experience of RPG.
Stay out of the grey zone and stay out of the dark zone and no one has to worry about any punishment.

Sincerely,

Ralumbi

In my opinion unless it's very destructive, I don't think any of that rules are good.
  • stealing items such as going to darashia minos or venore DL and stealing their loot bag, should be allowed.
  • Also, trading two handed swords for giant swords, or bp's of wine instead of bp's of mana fluid, should be too.
Overprotect players is never a good idea, if you can't get scammed and you can't get stolen, you will grow weak as a player.

• And to finish, killing random players should also be ok. It's a pvp game if you don't want to have any pvp play an offline server or a non-pvp.
Kill someone even if it's an "innocent" player on a pvp server doesn't make you a devil. I wouldn't like to play on a server and while I am fighting a war, see "innocent players" exping 24/7, being untouchable and then they join a war when they're higher than anyone else.

The only thing I would worry about is big guilds focusing someone.

Anyway I wish you success on the server as I wish to anyone who opens one.

Back