• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

The only thing I would worry about is big guilds focusing someone.

Anyway I wish you success on the server as I wish to anyone who opens one.
Hey 69lmao420,

Thanks for your concerns and as I stated in my earlier message, we are all humans behind the staff characters. It doesnt mean we are running a dictature and banning because we can.

We are here to make sure everyone can have a good time.

As there are too many possible scenario's it is very hard to explain the exact scenario before taking action against someone. We take actions on fact not on screenshots from other players for example,
since they are easily to be faked.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

But u know rpg doesnt mean exp all day never take any frag and do 4 "big" quests on this version? My "role" on server is to make funny traps and kill as many ppl as i could also red skull trap is usually at one place and its not hard to avoid it once few ppl get tricked if u want rpg server then community should fix stuff like that and interact with each other not banhammer

Also splitting playerbase on 4 servers instead of using some proxy xD best thing ever

[QUOTE="Also splitting playerbase on 4 servers instead of using some proxy xD best thing ever

Yea why cant you use some kind of proxy instead?

this no MC rule, how the hell is a knight meant to play without a druid maker lmao

Last edited:
Yea why cant you use some kind of proxy instead?
Heya,

Proxy's are never an solution to ping.. You might be able to play a little better, but when we're speaking about game experience from someone from Australia connecting to a Germany server?
The person from Australia wouldn't be able to play, no matter how good the proxy is. A proxy is never something permanent. We are giving the ability to give most continents to actually play without lagg. Proxy's are not stable once they are loaded with a lot of people. So yes, better spread worlds and have a decent experience for everyone. You can play on all worlds with the same character as we have the function to transfer your character between worlds.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Heya,

Proxy's are never an solution to ping.. You might be able to play a little better, but when we're speaking about game experience from someone from Australia connecting to a Germany server?
The person from Australia wouldn't be able to play, no matter how good the proxy is. A proxy is never something permanent. We are giving the ability to give most continents to actually play without lagg. Proxy's are not stable once they are loaded with a lot of people. So yes, better spread worlds and have a decent experience for everyone. You can play on all worlds with the same character as we have the function to transfer your character between worlds.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Ok!

When you are traveling with boat do you come to the same place every time?

Heya,

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Do you really want to host server for 5 australians? Why separate br and usa players? Also why start all servers at once?

Do you really want to host server for 5 australians? Why separate br and usa players? Also why start all servers at once?

The Australian community is small comparatively, but not that small. I think I have met around 50 Australian Tibia players IRL and met close to 200 in game (OT or CIP-Tibia) over the years I've been playing. The existence of this server may very well draw a lot of them back to the game.
In any case, the purpose of having a server hosted in Australia is to provide a lag-free game world to the entire oceanic/Australasian geographical region - not just Australians.

Similar reasons apply to having separate servers in North and South America. Geographically the distance is huge. Proxys don't really do enough.
The objective of Mastercores is to provide a stable, lag free gaming experience regardless of where you are in the world.

The Australian community is small comparatively, but not that small. I think I have met around 50 Australian Tibia players IRL and met close to 200 in game (OT or CIP-Tibia) over the years I've been playing. The existence of this server may very well draw a lot of them back to the game.
In any case, the purpose of having a server hosted in Australia is to provide a lag-free game world to the entire oceanic/Australasian geographical region - not just Australians.

Similar reasons apply to having separate servers in North and South America. Geographically the distance is huge. Proxys don't really do enough.
The objective of Mastercores is to provide a stable, lag free gaming experience regardless of where you are in the world.
Hey mdwilliams,

I must say thanks a lot for sharing your experiences and answering these questions for me.
Exactly as mdwilliams is saying and I have say'd earlier in this thread, we are trying to cover all continents which were or are playing tibia and mostly are looking for the 7.4 experience.

And I couldn't describe it better than you did. "The objective of Mastercores is to provide a stable, lag free gaming experience regardless of where you are in the world."

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

How transfer will work ?
Can we tranfer character all time when we want ?
Hey Muminos,

Everything is described >> here <<

Of course I can also provide the information here:

world transfer

This is a web service that allows you to change your characters world instantly.
To be able to transfer a character, it cannot be in a guild and neither can it own a house.
Additionally you cannot transfer to a world that has more loose PVP rules than your current world.
A character is transfered with all it belongings such as items, depot, quest and spell statuses and everything else that is within that character.
A world transfer is instant, and when you have accepted the transfer, your character will be located in the new world of your choice.

There is a lot of information to find on the website it self :)

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

How transfer will work ?
Can we tranfer character all time when we want ?

Character world transfers cost 100 shop points, which is worth roughly 10 eur.
As far as I know there is currently no restriction on how often a character may transfer.
The transfer is instant.

There has been some discussion about this and I am confident that if this lack of restriction becomes a problem, that the Mastercores staff will impose a reasonable restriction on transfer frequency.

How does the tasks work? Task ”point” for everyone in a party doing damage or just from last hit?

How does the tasks work? Task ”point” for everyone in a party doing damage or just from last hit?
Hey "Die in heal",

To get a task-kill, you must do at least 5% of the total damage of the creature. Which means up to 20 people can share a task.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

spoiler alert

eu 50 players
america 25 players
brazil 30 players
australia 5 players

and all dead after a week, rly dumb to open a new server and start right off the bat with 4 servers
plus this no MC rule, how the hell is a knight meant to play without a druid maker lmao

EU server will have atleast 200 players at start :)

MasterCores -Support
^ Do you really need more than 10 people to manage a 7.4 OT? In my opinion more GMs is not equal having a better support. 2-4 GMs seems rational choice, but with more than 10 I smell a potentional corruption and different approach to bans.

MasterCores -Support
^ Do you really need more than 10 people to manage a 7.4 OT? In my opinion more GMs is not equal having a better support. 2-4 GMs seems rational choice, but with more than 10 I smell a potentional corruption and different approach to bans.
Hey Aczkolwiek,

This is how Mastercores is divided:
  • Admins (Are busy with everything)
  • Community Managers (Quality control, Head Gamemasters and responsible of how things are handled)
  • Gamemasters(Support member, Tutor / Counsellor control)
This means that the Admins and Community managers are not 100% busy with the Support.

We have this amount of support since we need to able to answer to people all the time, this means when I go to bed another staff member is there to handle.
So we have GM's from pretty much all time regions. As we have "4" different worlds in different time regions.
And we want to be able to answer as fast possible, to maintain this we need the amount of GM's.

Everything of this is as volunteer, everyone got a job in real life. We cannot expect from our staff members to be available 24/7 or even 10/7.

I hope this have cleared up your feeling about your concerns.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Back