• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

If you want to keep the server realistic and professional I think you should remove "Kill Statistics" and "Last death". This will only give you unrealistic information so that you can skullbash or know when the enemy is pz locked.

Maybe make a poll for this :)

Also, how does "Exevo gran mas pox" and "Paralyze rune" work here?
Hey Die in heal,

We are using the, "Yellow skull system" the basher becomes a free frag himself. Info about the pvp system >> here <<
Death list contain deaths of 4 worlds so harder to search for targets.
To find yourself a target using that list would be hard.

The spell "exevo gran mas pox", this spell works as ticks, how it was made.
"Paralyze rune", costs mana to make, costs mana to use.
All spells we have in Mastercores you can find >> here <<

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Hey Die in heal,

We are using the, "Yellow skull system" the basher becomes a free frag himself. Info about the pvp system >> here <<
Death list contain deaths of 4 worlds so harder to search for targets.
To find yourself a target using that list would be hard.

The spell "exevo gran mas pox", this spell works as ticks, how it was made.
"Paralyze rune", costs mana to make, costs mana to use.
All spells we have in Mastercores you can find >> here <<

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Okey but why even have death list? makes no sense?

Okey but why even have death list? makes no sense?

It is to show what people are hunting for example. Where they die on. If there was complete team there and died you can see it and compare.
So you will not make the same mistakes.

The information which you can get from the death list is per person totally different and everyone will have a difference approach on it.
For me it is what I just wrote at the top of the post.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Why you start your ots 16 when ppl are in work?
Hey Muminos,

Answer is easy.. first off.. it's only 16:00 for people with CEST as their time.. for everyone else on the globe it's anything between 17:00 to 15:00. So for many.. the game world start in early morning, for others.. in late night.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Hey Muminos,

Answer is easy.. first off.. it's only 16:00 for people with CEST as their time.. for everyone else on the globe it's anything between 17:00 to 15:00. So for many.. the game world start in early morning, for others.. in late night.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi
Yeah, so why not start it so that it is for most players 17:00 - 20:00

Lol, do i need to remind you guys, that this serwer is hosted by Marcus DARKOT owner? Everyone forget or what?

Lol, do I need to remind you, that this server is the ONLY 7.4 - 7.72 server to play right now. Except Classictibia that for multiple reason is not a good server to play.

those guyz are caring about us so we dont have to waste our time on ot who will reset sooner or later its like they are good guyz who just wanna save us . i tell you what , you are all haters or rivals from others ot's so shut your mouth and dont tell your fucking opinions filled with hatred cuz we dont really gonna listen to you pricks.

#gonnaplay

@Topic this server is one of the first i ever see in the history of otservs who take all this effort to host 4 servers for the whole community all those guys who are talking bad about the server trust me they are going to be the firsts ones who are going to play, i like how they keep the thread up and that is good because more and more people is joining and reading the information about the server.. So guys keep talking for 5 days more xdd

This project is crazy. He even made an Oceanic server. Tbh I never saw something like this before.
I give you one tip, you can take it or leave it.
  • Reward the streamers somehow. I am not saying to pay big streamers to play it, I am saying to reward everyone who streams it with a bit boost such as 5% more experience and put them on your page. It's free advertisement. Both sides win. They have viewers on their channel coming from your page and you have new players coming from twitch.

And for all the haters, that a server like this is coming is good news for you. War servers will have more people training there and also highrates.

I've heard alot of people tell storys how corrupt the latest versions have been with people buying money/skills/lvls etc

I don't know if they are true, but i'll give the server a chance if theres enough people playing the EU version.

earning money in a short time should not be better than regular winning in a long time. I hope they are aware of it :)

Back