• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

@Hameq
This method is also nice, but you need to know when crash will happen, the person that crashing the server constantly propably knows :) With 2 characters and depot or house u can clone even more than 2x.

Today i afk on 20 second and checking otland on Venore boat when i close internet page then i see i got trap by 6 x 60 + lvls it's typical Kebabs team who power abusing to attack low lvls.

Protip: Use destroy field rune. I can't believe people still are too lazy to get those. Suit yourself honestly.

Sell 50ms with pacc 6 days, bp life rings, 15bp gfb, 1cc in bank, and more shits.

This proves how unexperienced GM you are.

So, what kind of protections are you using against this? Just beacuse it works on some random download-and-run server by shutting the server down manually without any systems shown, which actually saves and loads the characters - I don't really see a valid agrument here :)

Uh at 50lvl healing around 250hp
Hmm at 40mlv and 35lvl hitting 30-56 (XD?) should be around 50-80
90 distance paladins hitting 200 with regular arrows (on 7.4 140-150 was best hit with bolts and still very rare against 0 armor monsters)
Still couldnt sio though walls (it is 7.4 ot or some 8.1 shit?)
While roping/pushing somebody u rope first person on stack (this one which couldnt uh) should be person on top
Somebody could trash himself so we cant rope him xD Items got priority over players while roping
You could destroy furnitures with melee weapons (not all furnitures ofc just 3/4 of them)
While using sd or hmm on stack only person on top get dmg (this one which could uh)
Rings got regeneration from 7.6+ tibia (after mana rework) while mf spells and food regen is from 7.4
Still couldnt access isle of the kings catacombs

nice 8.1 server my friend but admins tell u those cams from 7.4 are fake cams from ots and 100% realistic 7.4 tibia formulas bugfree and everything is like 7.4 because they work 1.5 year on this server and 100% working antibot system 0 botters (even admin marcus got banned for botting by this antibot XD)

Also to keep 7.4 realistic rpg feelings they added custom monsters which drop 100gp on avg got 500hp and hit 40 with 300 exp ea so u can make 5x more profit on 40lvl than 100 ek on OF and way more exp/h took them only 1.5 year to balance those new spawns

needle for years never reset no bugs

I like how every admin trying to find some argue to defend bugged things like sd on stack or sio though wall instead of just say "oh we didnt know and going to fix that" i dont believe thats intentional also those stuff like u can dig trashed or blocked hole or people could rope on magic walled rope spot xD Seems like they got 10 gms which main idea is to do literally nothing with server to fix bugs just do talk no jutsu like "its not bug we work 1.5 year on this server everything is working perfectly and intentional"

But someone gonna spam shit like "GOOD SERVER GO PLAY SOME H-RATE 2 DAYS SERVER IF U DONT LIKE" or "WE HIT RECORD 200 PLAYERS 300MCS" also those threads "buff mf pls pls pls 55gp 150 mana pls"

Aaaand still wating for some answer would be nice to see some bugfix

Proof for duping items? Yeah pretty easy ONLY AZERA CRASH and its daily 2x-3x someone could just dupe runes before going to hunt spent them and dupe again :)

Halo Tibia, good anti-bot system.
I suggest unbanning people banned by this system. It also banned 60ms from our guild who was making runes on remote desktop at work.

Yeah, basic trolls who doesn't have anything better to do :)
Duplicating items during a server crash is impossible.
So, what kind of protections are you using against this? Just beacuse it works on some random download-and-run server by shutting the server down manually without any systems shown, which actually saves and loads the characters - I don't really see a valid agrument here :)

I really love the CM's from this server.

We're constantly posting arguments, videos and images showing how wrong they are and still they can't accept being wrong. 10/10 Marcus students going for the same way.

my bet is that option B... ive seen his post daily and well :p all goes to trashtalk this server

Hello Marcus. Why don't you use your main account? You've been here daily? Why dont you answer some questions from the ppl instead of calling them "trolls" and "trashtalkers"? :rolleyes: I have a better question: are you already working on a new project with 1,5 years? :^) L O L.

my bet is that option B... ive seen his post daily and well :p all goes to trashtalk this server

Could u spent some time fixing bugs on ur server instead of spreading propaganda on otland with other 10 gms? Are they there to work at server or just spamming forums "gut server stop trashtalk heater1!!!!1oneonoenoe" u got pretty much feedback since start with proofs people spent their time to test ur server and point out bugs yet u call them haters and well if u ignore feedback and call us lying how do u expect people would behave after all?

It remind me of kasteria...

Hello Marcus. Why don't you use your main account? You've been here daily? Why dont you answer some questions from the ppl instead of calling them "trolls" and "trashtalkers"? :rolleyes: I have a better question: are you already working on a new project with 1,5 years? :^) L O L.

Nice try.. but not quite :) I'm quite far from being Marcus

Could u spent some time fixing bugs on ur server instead of spreading propaganda on otland with other 10 gms? Are they there to work at server or just spamming forums "gut server stop trashtalk heater1!!!!1oneonoenoe" u got pretty much feedback since start with proofs people spent their time to test ur server and point out bugs yet u call them haters and well if u ignore feedback and call us lying how do u expect people would behave after all?

It remind me of kasteria...

And about you, i just post what i see - constantly, day by day you are only trashtalking servers (not only this one). Ok , you might have some points with things that could be fixed here... but hey, its not like since launch there was not single patch to fix some stuff... but yet you just keep bashing that server. Wonder how come that 1000 people play that server, somehow enjoying it

Please, don't reply to that, i'm not internet fighter i'm too old for it
Enjoy your day guys :)

Almost Marcus

i don't really know what everyone talking about when they saying they are lagging i tried out the server myself and did not feel any lagg even when i used my old laptop seems to be a ping problem or something for some players.

i don't really know what everyone talking about when they saying they are lagging i tried out the server myself and did not feel any lagg even when i used my old laptop seems to be a ping problem or something for some players.
You won't feel the lag on 20lvl, just saying. I'm not lagging on 63ms on the new client, but some ppl from the team are complaining about lags

Use 50 sorcerer with granhur and try to run in one direction, you will see what ppl mean by lags.

Nice try.. but not quite :) I'm quite far from being Marcus

And about you, i just post what i see - constantly, day by day you are only trashtalking servers (not only this one). Ok , you might have some points with things that could be fixed here... but hey, its not like since launch there was not single patch to fix some stuff... but yet you just keep bashing that server. Wonder how come that 1000 people play that server, somehow enjoying it

Please, don't reply to that, i'm not internet fighter i'm too old for it
Enjoy your day guys :)

Almost Marcus

Its almost a week and cool u guys making fixes which should be done FIRST DAY each fix like "map glitch" or "added mailboxes to revendal" could be done within few minutes yet u refuse to work at paladin's attack formula and runes/spells dmg and healing which could have big impact on server and its important still refuse to fix stack bug like we could stack 10x 20lv sd char with rs and on top of that some h-lvl ek and only way to kill them is doing aoe dmg cause sd work only on first person

There are only two serious bugfixes/updates since start one with client dx9 and fighting with crash

RIGHT NOW u can dig mwalled holes and rope on mwall thats serious bug which have HUUUGE impact at pvp could be fixed really fast but nop u guys making tortoise eggs eatable or adding vials to npc at rook

Still waiting for an answer about those 10-15 bugs

Uh at 50lvl healing around 250hp
Hmm at 40mlv and 35lvl hitting 30-56 (XD?) should be around 50-80
90 distance paladins hitting 200 with regular arrows (on 7.4 140-150 was best hit with bolts and still very rare against 0 armor monsters)
Still couldnt sio though walls (it is 7.4 ot or some 8.1 shit?)
While roping/pushing somebody u rope first person on stack (this one which couldnt uh) should be person on top
Somebody could trash himself so we cant rope him xD Items got priority over players while roping
You could destroy furnitures with melee weapons (not all furnitures ofc just 3/4 of them)
While using sd or hmm on stack only person on top get dmg (this one which could uh)
Rings got regeneration from 7.6+ tibia (after mana rework) while mf spells and food regen is from 7.4
Still couldnt access isle of the kings catacombs

nice 8.1 server my friend but admins tell u those cams from 7.4 are fake cams from ots and 100% realistic 7.4 tibia formulas bugfree and everything is like 7.4 because they work 1.5 year on this server and 100% working antibot system 0 botters (even admin marcus got banned for botting by this antibot XD)

Also to keep 7.4 realistic rpg feelings they added custom monsters which drop 100gp on avg got 500hp and hit 40 with 300 exp ea so u can make 5x more profit on 40lvl than 100 ek on OF and way more exp/h took them only 1.5 year to balance those new spawns

needle for years never reset no bugs

I like how every admin trying to find some argue to defend bugged things like sd on stack or sio though wall instead of just say "oh we didnt know and going to fix that" i dont believe thats intentional also those stuff like u can dig trashed or blocked hole or people could rope on magic walled rope spot xD Seems like they got 10 gms which main idea is to do literally nothing with server to fix bugs just do talk no jutsu like "its not bug we work 1.5 year on this server everything is working perfectly and intentional"

But someone gonna spam shit like "GOOD SERVER GO PLAY SOME H-RATE 2 DAYS SERVER IF U DONT LIKE" or "WE HIT RECORD 200 PLAYERS 300MCS" also those threads "buff mf pls pls pls 55gp 150 mana pls"

are u going to deny or just pretend blind?

Back