• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

20:08 New record: 814 players are logged in. madnessss (ofcourse it has mc's too. but then again jeezzzz)
i buy gfbs/cash for rl cash. or trading my classictibia for your mastercores.

Don't forget about all the staff is RPG.
I had a 30 days ban for killing Lauri on Darkot (he was a normal player there).

After my ban expired I bought a RPG character (when u went inactive for 14 days, Marcus auction it with all the profit to him) and applied to Tutor. GG
Trade team staff.

Darkot also had this high numbers and the server was inactive asf, me and my friends dominanted it on the USA host and there was nobody to kill with 400 players online.

I already told everyone here that if you want to discuss anything I will be on the Mastercores forum / tickets.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

HAHAHAHAHAH
He only used this forum for free advertisement.

now they don't even answer people here and will only answer people on their forum.
If you say something Marcus don't like you will get banned there.
HAHAHHAHA

He is doing all the steps one by one he made on darkot.
A
lready zaoan items?
Soon Ultimate manas and characters on shop!

Can't wait for it

Last edited:
marcus = tampon (if you didn't know)

playing with a 2005 laptop.

quoting this for the future.
We in the MasterCores staff hope that you will give us a chance to prove ourselves, and that you sincerely enjoy the game and being a part of our community.
And please notice, now when the Test-Phases are over, we will NEVER reset the game again, and let that sink in, we're going to hold that promise!

Last edited:
@bigboyotland ur ass is really hurting so much cause kasteria is dying, and mastercores getting more and more players everyday? :O
I have nothing to do with kasteria. It is a way better server with way more competent staff with way better custom content and not just randoms shits put together like here.
But I don't play it anymore, couldn't care less about how it's going kasteria.

If you played there you should know that there were (and they are not here)
  • no crashes
  • smooth client (rings/everything)
  • always a warmode
  • lit custom content
  • cam system 24/7 (the movies made on mastercore are with bandicam on 2018 GG)
  • no game worth/ yellow skull system and others shits
Also this server (mastercores) is spooooooooofed, ofc they don't ban him, he has 4 yellow banners on otserv.
He even paid for 1 week for the countdown advertisement (90€/day).

Last edited:
sell 35 EK (it's on him 55 club fighting and 48 shielding and also items on it war hammer, skull staff, etc). only paypal

XmOTyQ7.jpg

zyxZFRb.png

SXdijvw.png

if u deny it he pays u off.

What's that video? Of Zao? Is it true?

Btw I want to sell a 30+ RP here only to Swedish ppl or ingame cash etc.

Also want to buy a ms 20+

Why is it lagging even when just simply mapwalking? My character can't walk normally! And why are stairs lagging? Can't surf pyramids etc!

Last edited:
Because there's no better server to play at the moment?
It's mid rate, not to hard or easy. New areas to explore and hunt on, can have some fun mid level wars.

Medivia ruined, classictibia amateur owners. 3 years to fix masstravel. big winter update. haha!

Last edited:
Back