• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

could bump my bug list but i got other question

why zorx and obin 60 ek and 55 ed still playing even tho they were caught fully afk macroing with video?

Ok this server was bad, but I was still playing with hope that 10 GMS can fix crashes/bugs etc But what happened now i dont fucking completely understand. Everyone knows that on this server are crashes, ppl were talking about it on help channel and generally about bad sides of the server, when i wrote 1 simple message that on this server are CRASHES, what happened next? I got ban for the FUCKING TRUTH by little boi Marcus who cant stand that his server is crap so he is banning people for telling truth. "Publishing clearly wrong information about or calling a boycott against MasterCores or its services."hahahahahah. I DONT RECOMMEND THIS SERVER.

Just to sum the server up real quickly

Shit client (lagging when walking, ladders, rings etc)
Shit host/server (kicks like 3 times per day) maybe duping
Shit vocations (paladin hit way to hard with distance, druid paralyze is wrong, 1400 mana to use, should be 900, unable to sio through wall and sio still takes 20 mana to much, sorcerer exevo gran vis lux, wrong)
Shit monsters (hitting to hard)
Shitty unbalanced costum content
Shit community

Will be playing until prem ends, then I'm out :)

Just to sum the server up real quickly

Shit client (lagging when walking, ladders, rings etc)
Shit host/server (kicks like 3 times per day) maybe duping
Shit vocations (paladin hit way to hard with distance, druid paralyze is wrong, 1400 mana to use, should be 900, unable to sio through wall and sio still takes 20 mana to much, sorcerer exevo gran vis lux, wrong)
Shit monsters (hitting to hard)
Shitty unbalanced costum content
Shit community

Will be playing until prem ends, then I'm out :)

client is decent tbh now. Far better from where we started. For me its just fine now.
kicks seem to be gone.
monsters don't hit too hard at all, they are just fine.
About the vocations i agree
custom content is fine
If this is a shit community then you better stop play any ot cause this is the regular community that plays at the oldschool ot's nowadays. It won't change.

@assassinho do you go out of ur way to advertise and defend shit servers everytime they pop up? Where bugs and gameplay issues arent fixed at all? Where GMs treat players in a condescending way treating them all like retards that have no idea what they're saying? I swear u must be paid by them.

Never have I ever witnessed server staff being this condescending, full of themselves and blindly believing that they got everything right, while their server is one of the shittiest servers I've played on past 2 years. I've seen orshabaal 7.4 highrates made better than this garbage they're forcing down our throats.

Took them 3 fucking days to unban a guy that got deleted for "botting" while being in PvP situation. But dw guys, 11 GMs that were trained into being mindless slaves will tell u that its all right, server is good, ur just a hater/trashtalker, mastercores got it all right!

While OTLand users want to help them by reporting bugs, they say that "7.4 was this way", they arent humble and wont admit mistakes and fix them. I call it, this server will die in 1-2 weeks.

Last edited:
like 30 minute ago i get tested for macro while i've been hitting hydra with team, while i moved away from wave or use uh it said that i lost 1 minute, and I will get deleted if i don't copy this code now xD Wtf is thi system.

like 30 minute ago i get tested for macro while i've been hitting hydra with team, while i moved away from wave or use uh it said that i lost 1 minute, and I will get deleted if i don't copy this code now xD Wtf is thi system.

The system deleted my 60 ms while i lsot conenction :)

Seriously I get tested for macro in middle of running through 2 hydras for my friends eq xD, then other guy from our team gets tested for bot while afking in dp spot ? wtf is that

Seriously I get tested for macro in middle of running through 2 hydras for my friends eq xD, then other guy from our team gets tested for bot while afking in dp spot ? wtf is that
GM MACRUS MACRO : We don care about your movies/photos you have to tell me who is using macro when I am online other gms are not allowed to help with bots!
PS banned for week for trying to talk to his pojebana glowa spierdolonego gamemastera co matke ciupcia na sms shop about the macro problem shitty macro system banning players while hunting pvp / and Demon skeleton > Orc leader problem that is bugging me ! thanks for 7 days ban just have you know i was streaming for 8 hours yesterday and about 6 today and you just broke your own kneecaps couldnt care less about this pathetic customer service wait for the chargebacks you disgusting pig.
Account Banishments
Date Reason By
October 16th 2018, 16:24 CEST Breaking rule: 2a, 2b, 2d, 4b, 4c, 6e.

/ I wouldn't be suprised if you strike this account aswell Mark. you own otland u can do whatever u want ass long ass kids pay you your 2.50 euro and u ban them and refuse service you providing (which is golden account!)
ps welcome to dispute 1
ps I hope they tax your ass for this digital service bro

feeling like macrus spent that 1.5 year playing vestia those mobs from revendal are broken in term of drop and exp maybe thats why theres a war over lizard spawn everyday

Last edited:
feeling like marcus spent that 1.5 year playing vestia those mobs from revendal are broken in term of drop and exp maybe thats why theres a war over lizard spawn everyday

Might need a buff. But i rather have people splitted over more spawns then only tomb camping. Cause that is what would happen if revendal was gone. Non stop boring tomb fights

Might need a buff. But i rather have people splitted over more spawns then only tomb camping. Cause that is what would happen if revendal was gone. Non stop boring tomb fights

Tombs are great because u can hunt there on almost every lvl and vocation and theres more than one tomb but u waste runes on deeper floors those lizards are insane profit and exp at once + those zarec legs gonna be handy for h-lvl mages later on maybe even a must have like boh

the monster ai is so bad that you can stairhop monsters without recieving any damage, this swedish wizard guy on twitch 80ms killing demons without ever getting attacked by them

Last edited:
Tombs are great because u can hunt there on almost every lvl and vocation and theres more than one tomb but u waste runes on deeper floors those lizards are insane profit and exp at once + those zarec legs gonna be handy for h-lvl mages later on maybe even a must have like boh
I make better money&exp in peni then my friends hunting lizards so, i'd say its pretty balanced.

Back