• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I've heard alot of people tell storys how corrupt the latest versions have been with people buying money/skills/lvls etc

I don't know if they are true, but i'll give the server a chance if theres enough people playing the EU version.

I mean it wasn't corrupted. You could buy kk's on the website, physical wand, donation set, capacity scrolls, voucher scrolls... and you also could buy a char on the website.
Yes, if you didn't login for 2 weeks your whole account was automatically auctioned with everything it had.
And if I remember correctly you could stack chars on your account. Like you could buy 5 chars and have them all on the same account.
I remember people going to vacations and coming back and his char was gone...

Also in some point of the time he decided to make some weird hardcore pvp that people had always skulls. Example: you never kill anyone so you have a green skull, you didn't lose items on death (without aol) and you lost a small part of experience.
If you were pking regularly, you were dropping a shit ton of levels on a death.

All of that plus ultimate mana potions + super sd's. Most people that like 7.4 didn't want to play there.
But it wasn't corrupted, at least what I noticed.

Login more than one character on same computer:
In MasterCores you are only allowed to login one character per computer.
Login more than one will get you punished.

Please note that virtual machine or other softwares will help in these manners, you could even be punished for running such applications.

To be clear, Families and LAN-Parties has nothing to worry about, as long they play fair, it doesn't matter they're online from same internet.

First of all, we have never accepted any form of money than in-game purchased items.
I would tell you another story, people during the test-phase have been sending e-mails with I can send you an X amount of money to speed it up.
We didn't accept it, since we're not here to make people broke. We are here to give everyone a great experience on the tibia version which is most populated.

Away from that we are running the servers for about a year already just to test everything. Except for Demera(Brazil), which have been for ~3 months.

@jakkothetacco We do not accept any form of unofficial software use on Mastercores.
Multi-Client have been on a Poll, which ended at "1 Oct, at 00:00 CEST", the outcome of the Poll is that the majority of the voters doesn't want Multi-Client to be legal.

I will have to thank everyone which is supporting Mastercores in form of words at the moment !

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

You should make Poll now when everyone know that Mastercores start.
This is ots for players so why only testers voted?

You should make Poll now when everyone know that Mastercores start.
This is ots for players so why only testers voted?
Hey Muminos,

We have daily nearly 1000 unique viewers on the website at the moment. Everyone could see the Poll which came on the website.
And so everyone were allowed to vote once they have an account.

We don't say this will now stay forever, since we can also have another poll at an later time.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Can't wait. Sad thing I will be working friday-sunday. 50% of calling in sick so I can stay home and play lol..

Will be a great server #gonnaplay !

//Scollen

Yeah I read that "we're humans" but explain it for me where's the point of making rules without any meaning?
BEFORE change rules
4h * Multi Clienting Login 2 or more character at same time.
4i *** Farming Login 4 or more character at same time.
AFTER change rules
3c * Multi Clienting Login more than one character on same computer. more..
3d *** Farming Login more than 3 characters on same computer. more..
Where's the logic????? How can we interpretation these rules?

Ok, it's already deleted rule.
3b ** Power Abusing Enforcing own rules on players
When I'd like to hunt somebody because it's server PVP should I gave him a simply rule like payment? Isn't it making my own rule?

3a ** Bug Abuse Exploiting obvious errors of the game or any other part of MasterCores services.
This rule includes Redskull-Trap and other actions and situations. more..
Again, pointless rule that you can't enforce when hundred of people gonna start pk with like 3-5 each people in teams.
And even if you do, server soon will go down. Remember that war or dangerous situations make server alive.

Anyway I'll try to play on your server because there's no worth attention 7.4 tibia servers including medivia or classicshittibia.

EDIT: Is there an option to play 2 people on the same account on one server?

Alright I will give an more explained answer.

It's not illegal to play using multiple computers.

But....
If there's an odd number of characters online from the same address, they will be investigated to see if there are more family members playing, if its an LAN Party or if it's one trying to farm.

As I say'd, "We like players who are playing fair."

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

The staff are not going to advocate the use of multiple computers to play multiple characters simultaneously - but they accept that there is no way to safely police this. The days of "DANCE AT THE SAME TIME! NOW! -- Too slow -- Banned" are long gone.

The staff are not going to advocate the use of multiple computers to play multiple characters simultaneously - but they accept that there is no way to safely police this. The days of "DANCE AT THE SAME TIME! NOW! -- Too slow -- Banned" are long gone.
Hey mdwilliams,

Only the admins will have the authority to deal with cheaters, the GM's has no business trying to prove who's trying to farm or cheating in any form.
So at this moment only Marcus will deal with them.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

So so sad that it wasnt like you guys said at first 3 MC allowed.. My motivation going away directly now. Like image now what a rune problem it will be on the server when even Classictibia had rune problem for a while and there 3x MC allowed and many botting there.

Nobody gonna rune sit days out and in to sell runes to players ingame, rune gonna be a problem on this server thats forsure. Wonder if the 29 guys voting for this gonna play EK/RP. As mage you need to fix runes for somedays to hunt few hours.. Can you open the forum section on the site so we can discuss this? Really dumb.... Stick with the 4x MC as you said at the start or max lower it to 2x MC...

So so sad that it wasnt like you guys said at first 3 MC allowed.. My motivation going away directly now. Like image now what a rune problem it will be on the server when even Classictibia had rune problem for a while and there 3x MC allowed and many botting there.

Nobody gonna rune sit days out and in to sell runes to players ingame, rune gonna be a problem on this server thats forsure. Wonder if the 29 guys voting for this gonna play EK/RP. As mage you need to fix runes for somedays to hunt few hours.. Can you open the forum section on the site so we can discuss this? Really dumb.... Stick with the 4x MC as you said at the start or max lower it to 2x MC...
Hey dbroman,

I am sorry the voters on the Poll have decided. As I mentioned in an earlier post, another Poll can be held at an later time.
5UJz4GP.png

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Back