• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Lmao everyone protecting this OT get a grip just a bugged as fuck ot only reason your protecting it is because 1) you levelled a char or 2) you bought a char. Stop pretending that its a good OT because clearly from the start people had an unfair advantage over the others. Alot of shit bugged out. Honestly havent played this shit but from what I have read it just seems like a shit OT. I dont even like like Ryan but without even testing I know his client and content is way and not slightly but waayy better then this.

If it's not good, why do you care? :)

"I don't like this so no one else will or should". - Lol

just keep cryin somewhere else, nowdays tibiacommunity is just a shame
all of us oldschool players and new players are enjoying the server

if u dont like it go play classicus for 2 weeks or something else

we dont need the same guys spamming otland about the ot "suxblabla"

jisssess

most of the people wanted a server that lasts long here u have one!

for rpg and for war

just keep cryin somewhere else, nowdays tibiacommunity is just a shame
all of us oldschool players and new players are enjoying the server

if u dont like it go play classicus for 2 weeks or something else

we dont need the same guys spamming otland about the ot "suxblabla"

jisssess

most of the people wanted a server that lasts long here u have one!

for rpg and for war
doesnt change a thing swerver sucks

some of u still going at it, if u dont wanna play just dont fucking play. why u sit here and nag all day long XD

You do this on practically every server that is in direct competition to the one you’re currently playing, you two-faced retard. Please check classicus or classictibia thread if you’re in doubt.

MasterCores -Forum

everyone go sign this to make mastercores a better server :)!

This is just fucking retarded. Was this CM not banned a few days ago for being destructive and abusive towards the players? I hope Marcus will see this and finally remove Lauri as a CM.

This guy just banned Fille who everyone in the oldschool-community knows. Massive fuck-up.

Last edited:
Has good potentional to be something great, do not loose this Marcus. Heads up!

Ecstazya

Banana Team tried to do PoI..

GUESS SERVER IS TOO FUCKING EASY

Cya in 3 days

f24067dd4e44f43d04ee2a2e39cf4ec7.jpg

Was a even fight
1efe06d201d67ca7e551e36aaeb4584c.png

Good Exiva imo

00b1b38e028a9e4092d6290af1cec795.png

Meme Central
da0d7aa5ecb583f0af7269f1e4626b85.png

7172e8ed5e4329d758a6ff6c4fe2cddb.png

Last edited:
You forgot to mention how we went back without bless and killed you & finished POI xD

#easy serverdominando

Guys why you cannot tp using pots or items like barrels etc. ??? Its buged right cause it should work like on real old tibia... thats so annyoing you cannot selftp

Back