• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

lmao then what server is alive in your opinion? it needs 1000 players to be alive? gl finding that. Don't come with this mc talk cause every server is filled with mc's
This server is one big MC's rune farm world, with record 26 mc per one player. I haven't seen any other server like this before.

The endless crying about makers.. Without them, people cant hunt. It's great way for OT to generate income, it's good for online list and it gets us runes. Win-win for everyone. Stop bitching rofl. It's 2018 nobody is gna sit manually 15 hours a day and provide runes anymore, tibia is figured out and easy. Venezuelans <3 WE LOVE U <3

edit: in some cases its 2 much and sure is a problem, but this is a midrate, seriously who fucking cares. it's 2x loot, 4x mana regen and all spawns are buffed incredibly. I have 1.1x but really it's liek 2x ATLEAST because I have infinite runes, profit wherever, and all spawns are buffed and give twice the exp they would on a regular 1x. Like demona i should peak like 550k/h here I do 900k/h because he buffed the spawn.

Last edited:
The endless crying about makers.. Without them, people cant hunt. It's great way for OT to generate income, it's good for online list and it gets us runes. Win-win for everyone. Stop bitching rofl. It's 2018 nobody is gna sit manually 15 hours a day and provide runes anymore, tibia is figured out and easy. Venezuelans <3 WE LOVE U <3

edit: in some cases its 2 much and sure is a problem, but this is a midrate, seriously who fucking cares. it's 2x loot, 4x mana regen and all spawns are buffed incredibly. I have 1.1x but really it's liek 2x ATLEAST because I have infinite runes, profit wherever, and all spawns are buffed and give twice the exp they would on a regular 1x. Like demona i should peak like 550k/h here I do 900k/h because he buffed the spawn.

"Who fucking cares"? You just said it was very destructive when we killed people who could get their levels back in 30 mins, and applauded our banishments. Now you come to "who fucking cares, this is a midrate bla bla bla", rotfl. You're a hypocrite who think ot servers exist only for your own fun on a bought top level char, so anything that suits you is fine and anything else is not.
MC makers - fine. "War teams" blocking spawns with noob chars 24/7 - fine. Bunch of 50 lvls catching you with mwall line - not fine, very destructive plx GM ban them

Last edited:
This server is one big MC's rune farm world, with record 26 mc per one player. I haven't seen any other server like this before.

No ofc not cause on a 100x exp rate server you dont need mc's. I can tell you on every 'lowrate' you have this people putting this massive farms. Name me one (succesfull) lowrate where this wasnt the case. I can proof you wrong directly. Cause we lowrate war teams know these people tbh. We need them to buy our runes from haha

They get some extra pocket money (very important for them irl) and we get some runes to waste again. Win win situation.

this server is typical rune farm server and everyone know this so stop crying if u dont like it just leave this ot, how u want to play as mage? hunting with monks? Gm makes money from rune farms so he wont block runefarming ofc he can add souls or find another way to block it BUT HE DOESNT WANT. Its your problem guys that you are too lazy to make a farm, for someone 1-2 makers is enough but sometimes someone creates 10 rune makers and he doesnt care about waste xD if u dont want play with runefamrs go to classicus because there u dont need runemakers ; p

runefamrs + war teams + random guys = 1000+ online
random guys = 100 +/-

everyone knows that there is no 1000 unique players, what is diffrent for marcus 1000 random players or 1000 farm chars he is counting how much PACCS he sold so stop talking shit and ACCEPT THIS FKING SITUATION or leave this theard and dont waste your time xD

I don't care about farms, I do care however about GMs banning for pvp actions or even luring monsters (but ofc it doesn't apply to "war teams")

Once again - no.
You people think it worked only because it does work on medivia and most "oldschool" ots today. It didn't work in real old tibia though.
If you can't remember these times, then atleast make some research before you start to argue, cause it's already getting annoying. There are even original files out there, download them and check it yourself.

Attempting to teleport oneself with pot/chest would only result in loging on its top, simple as that. You needed another character (or monsters) in order to teleport yourself.

Blocking the roof completly wouldn't work either. You could stop facc people from going up by 3 parcels, which was pretty useful (and worked not only with pots and chests, but parcels too), but you still wouldn't prevent others from using exani hur up.
I actually did BLOCK people from opposing guild on RL Tibia using chests and pots on thais roof above chess hall. And yes - it blocked them from doing exani hur "up, aswell. Can you understand that? I remember sneaking a guy outside DP then ran there and blocked myself up on the roof and thus surviving. This was on 7.4. That is the truth.
If you STILL want to go 100% retard and act like you know everything you can see a video of me chasing Lord Alister on Isara, where Galad Damodred is his guildmate, is trying to block off a roof in Orc Fortress using chests. He fails though but you can see the video here, I fixed starting time of video, 24 minutes and a couple of seconds in:

Stop acting like you fucking know everything.

Last edited:
I actually did BLOCK people from opposing guild on RL Tibia using chests and pots on thais roof above chess hall. And yes - it blocked them from doing exani hur "up, aswell. Can you understand that? I remember sneaking a guy outside DP then ran there and blocked myself up on the roof and thus surviving. This was on 7.4. That is the truth.
If you STILL want to go 100% retard and act like you know everything you can see a video of me chasing Lord Alister on Isara, where Galad Damodred is his guildmate, is trying to block off a roof in Orc Fortress using chests. He fails though but you can see the video here, I fixed starting time of video, 24 minutes and a couple of seconds in:

Stop acting like you fucking know everything.

Yea, people always "remember" things. Perhaps you remember looting a poison dagger from minotaur too? :D

You are the one "acting like you fucking know everything" actually. I'm not acting, I KNOW the info I gave in this case is 100% correct.
Your "proof" movie (24:20~) was recorded in 7.6 or 7.7x version (judging by sprites) and at the time your pot/chest would not even block people from going up through 3 parcels anymore. Those guys were just noobs to think they would prevent anyone from using levitate with these chests.

Here's a movie that I've just recorded on the original stolen Tibia server, and just like I said: neither blocking the roof or teleporting yourself worked.

Anything else, mr. "wanna go 100% retard"?

Last edited:
Yea, people always "remember" things. Perhaps you remember looting a poison dagger from minotaur too? :D

You are the one "acting like you fucking know everything" actually. I'm not acting, I KNOW the info I gave in this case is 100% correct.
Your "proof" movie (24:20~) was recorded in 7.6 or 7.7x version (judging by sprites) and at the time your pot/chest would not even block people from going up through 3 parcels anymore. Those guys were just noobs to think they would prevent anyone from using levitate with these chests.

Here's a movie that I've just recorded on the original stolen Tibia server, and just like I said: neither blocking the roof or teleporting yourself worked.

The stolen files are from 7.7 tho? I don’t really remember how it worked tho, just asking this. Other way I am mostly at your side in this discussion I think :)

Doesn't take a movie as proof because it's 'recorded in the 7.6 or 7.7x version'. Posts a movie with his own 'proof' using leaked 7.7x files. Seems legit.

Doesn't take a movie as proof because it's 'recorded in the 7.6 or 7.7x version'. Posts a movie with his own 'proof' using leaked 7.7x files. Seems legit.

Lol, are you trolling or really that dumb?
He posted a "proof" (wasn't any proof actually as no one attempted to levitate there but whatever) recorded in 7.7 version. I didn't deny his "proof" because of the version, but because I knew it was false and I proved it false accordingly with a movie recorded on the same version of original tibia server.

The stolen files are from 7.7 tho? I don’t really remember how it worked tho, just asking this. Other way I am mostly at your side in this discussion I think :)

Yes, those files are of 7.7 version.
At the time you couldn't even block people from going up through 3 parcels anymore. You could do it in the earlier 7.x versions, by placing stuff on the edge of roof, but stopping people from using levitate was not possible.
People used to block the roofs for afk trainings to prevent atleast free acc intruders, but if you were lucky to have pacc and levitate it was often free kill :)

As for teleporting yourself with pots/chests - it was never possible in any 7.X version at all.

Last edited:
This OT is great but one joke after the other, I'm just leaving this here.

MasterCores -Forum

I'm out boys, hf

Hahaha, it was only yesterday when you were so funny about our banishments for pvp actions, and I said I wished to see how much you'd cry if it was you or your friends in a similar situation. And here we go now :D didn't take long rly

So let me tell you this: goodbye, you won't be missed, cry me a river, no one cares, and most importantly: good job GMs, justified bans, fuck those destructive acc buyers :D

Last edited:
how come Fille /Nifz aka Demozus always gets in trouble or banned?

is it becouse he exp all day long without joining war , and get bored of it and start talk shit and threat people to pay them ingame cash "hunted" or whatever?
or talking in advertising bullshit all time?

i really dont get it
u keep cryin everytime u get banned and a big fk*n forum troll

i could agree that u shouldnt get deleted on medivia on destiny,

but since then i only see u tryin to get attention from everywhere on every server u playin

u say u usually play for rpg feeling
i rather say u play for mindtrickz

the only that truelly supports u all the way is the brasilians cuz they eatin with ur money^^^:D

LOOOL nifz is from benera carlin pk team he got house there park lane 2 and sits on hotel 24/7 to make traps very much destructive justified ban

i leave this there (snowman tellin truth about nifz)

05:07 Snowman: I WILL QUIT THIS SERVER IF DISRUPTIVE PEOPLE STILL PLAY . PK TEAMS WITH TRAPS OF 1000 NOOB CHARS STILL ACTIVE BYE
05:12 Snowman: it is not acceptable to let them play some characters, and ban the others, ban them all, high lvl mains too... they have no place here for their behavior, we cannot frag 1000 noobs and still play !!! they have traps for everywhere with many many character

4b ** Slandering or Agitating against MasterCores Publishing clearly wrong information about or calling a boycott against MasterCores or its services.

so destructive pls delete nifz

demozus :147ms
Banished until November 21st 2018, 05:25 CET
Breaking rule: 2c.

minavand : 94ms
Account Deleted
Breaking Rule 2c

I hope everyone applies the same rules. I read that breaking the rule 2c is normally a ban reason @Marcus

GM's on this ot are so fucking stupid. When the fuck did people start getting banned for selling their accounts? I cant see any reason why this would not be allowed. Literally 50% of top 50 people on highscores would get deleted if you enforced this rule. Its so fucking dumb and I cant see any reason why you would be banning people for that. Its just good for the server that war people can buy characters if they dont have time to level up their own.

Keep going Marcus and you wont have a playerbase next time you wanna open Mastercores after it dies. People who are banned now for bullshit reasons like that will not play on your servers in the future, and neither will their friends.

Back