• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Germany Vs Spain

Oh, please like Germany did. They deserved it because they were on the offensive from beginning to start. Stfu plz.

Bad? They deserve to win this world cup.

No, not really. Spain simply sucked this world up. :)

Poland got crushed by Spain C team. (6-0 to spain).
Imagine how wide the football is in Spain!!!

Spain will win ;)

Sure. You are from Germany, that's why you behave that way:peace:!

I think spain should be replaced with germany :)
I don't think so :p

cmon you wanna tell me they didnt suck? They were just lucky thats all. They played only good against Germany.
They were just lucky? Hah! Don't make me laugh, please. The Spanish team is one of the bests football world teams, so please, stfu!

Sure. You are from Germany, that's why you behave that way:peace:!

They were just lucky? Hah! Don't make me laugh, please. The Spanish team is one of the bests football world teams, so please, stfu!

Doesn't matter if im german or not before the World Cup I said Spain will Win I wasnt even for Germany.

Please read my post again, I said they sucked in THIS World Cup &' yes they are one of the best Teams in the world but they still sucked in this World Cup, got it?

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED
GERMANY OWNEEEEEEEED

BYE BYE =D

Sucked = Owned? Grow up and stfu.

cmon you wanna tell me they didnt suck? They were just lucky thats all. They played only good against Germany.

Lucky or not they won. Stop denying it.

Doesn't matter if im german or not before the World Cup I said Spain will Win I wasnt even for Germany.

Please read my post again, I said they sucked in THIS World Cup &' yes they are one of the best Teams in the world but they still sucked in this World Cup, got it?

Sucked badly enough to be in the finals.

Germany played better during this WC then Spain did, Spain played good vs Germany tho, I just think Germany deserved the spot more then Spain.

It doesnt matter, every match is a new history Germany played without their biggest advantage, being agressive and they lost.

Back