• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
open friday
all poeple can play friday,saturday,sunday
some people dont have more time
at first times all must play
please firday , time 17.00 or 18.00
9/29 Friday, 18:00. Check the website frequently this week for news/updates/polls/edits.

If anyone knows any streamers who are free, post/pm a link :)

Last edited:
9/29 Friday, 17:00. Check the website frequently this week for news/updates/polls/edits.

If anyone knows any streamers who are free, post/pm a link :)
Punio stream can get advertise banners, you should contact him. He got 1k viewers

Please open 18.00 - 20.00. Give a man some time to get home from work.
You are from US right xKrazyx? So don't matter for you if you take the day off.

Great news but I hope you higher deathloss a little bit only.
Remember people also get exp from ppl+exp from monsters
This way we can avoid people taking back level in 10 minuts after dead...

And buy banner on otservlist, it will payback with donations afterwards

Sadly cant play alot.. Very recommened server tho. Good staff, very active.

Best hoster in oldschool Tibia nowadays.

Congratulations, good luck with your project. I will play for sure again.

If anyone knows any streamers send them my way! (Punio refused)

Any advertisement made for Waropolis I will gladly reward as well.

Looking for other places to advertise the server, if you know of any leave a post/pm.

Ready and locked for launch!

I would also like to remind everyone staff DOES NOT PLAY.

Waropolis

Last edited:
Great server , alot of fun in first edition , gms active etc. I will play again for sure, maybe put at 160+ exp 2? so we dont have much high lvls only lvls 140~~

Great server , alot of fun in first edition , gms active etc. I will play again for sure, maybe put at 160+ exp 2? so we dont have much high lvls only lvls 140~~
<33333 waropolis

Yee exp stages should be changed or lowered a little. If you dont want to lower make that you lose a little bit more exp. I think that was a problem in old version.
Looking forwardd the start :D

i might make quickly a lvl 100-121 and see if its fun and worth to play again. previous server was fun atleast:) i just hope some more and better teams play.

I think maybe change date open , because Realesta start the same day 18:00.

Realesta is a worse ots made for money, but it has better advertising, which can cause fewer players at the start.

Realesta it's ots for 1 weekend with sux loot rate and Djinns for money in sms shop.

This can't have good wars on this style shit ots.

Server startup plays an important role in further playing the gamers.

Because today many tibia players it's charlovers.

This type players play for have top lvls , magic lvls and skills.

When charlovers first go play 1 weekend server realesta sux ots server , later no join to play on Waropolis server , because see on page people have good lvls skills etc and they no play.

Due to the increasing number of Old School OTS that decided to launch the same weekend, Waropolis launch will be postponed until further announcement.

With Waropolis' main focus being PvP, War, and huge style Epic quests made for teams, the most important aspect of the server is having as many people on as possible to war, fight against, or team with!

We would like to provide a constant, dense, war-filled server season that lasts for more than a few days, and will launch at a time appropriate to increase server success to give players a better experience.

We will use this time to improve the server, make a few more quest additions, and listen to feedback and suggestions to better the server at its inevitable launch.

Please provide any feedback/suggestions/requests you may have! Your ideas and input is valuable to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope to see you all soon!

Waropolis

Last edited:
Due to the increasing number of Old School OTS that decided to launch the same weekend, Waropolis launch will be postponed until further announcement.

With Waropolis' main focus being PvP, War, and huge style Epic quests made for teams, the most important aspect of the server is having as many people on as possible to war or fight against!

We would like to provide a constant, dense, war-filled server season that lasts for more than a few days, and will launch at a time appropriate to increase server success to give players a better experience.

We will use this time to improve the server, make a few more quest additions, and listen to feedback and suggestions to better the server at its inevitable launch.

Please provide any feedback/suggestions/requests you may have! Your ideas and input is valuable to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope to see you all soon!

Waropolis
Good decision. Let's see how long it takes for punioOts to die. My suggestion for next launch is to disable soul points the first 24h or so. I like to pot runes to get a fast mlvl 40, this was not possible last edition.

Suggestions:
  • Put new monsters on old spawns instead of creating custom content. Many map is unused.
  • Nobody was playing paladin, you should look into this vocation.
  • Knights are very tanky. Delete auto follow attack, it gives higher speed, this was abused a lot.
  • Lose more exp when you die (level 140 can lose 1 level)

Realesta shoul die in 3-4 days so you can start next friday:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back