• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gm make restart serwer please , because some players no like medivia pendulum and want play waropolis.

But need more players to play , when make restart some people back to play.

Gm make restart serwer please , because some players no like medivia pendulum and want play waropolis.

But need more players to play , when make restart some people back to play.

If u dont like Pendulum, join Waropolis! We need no restart, just more players

If u dont like Pendulum, join Waropolis! We need no restart, just more players

You do not understand anything.

I know the behavior of today's community and you can believe me, players will not come back if they do not restart.

Many ots tried to wait and they thought the players would back to play , it's a waste of time.

Look at the nastarius as long as he waited for the players back, and players no back to play , because today players are charlovers , they want have top lvls , mlv and dominando.

If they do not have anything out of these things they leave with ots and they do not come back.

New people and people who leave ots , no go to play , becasue se 200 + lvls good mlvs etc and no join.

Need restart and make little more small exp on high lvls.

You do not understand anything.

I know the behavior of today's community and you can believe me, players will not come back if they do not restart.

Many ots tried to wait and they thought the players would back to play , it's a waste of time.

Look at the nastarius as long as he waited for the players back, and players no back to play , because today players are charlovers , they want have top lvls , mlv and dominando.

If they do not have anything out of these things they leave with ots and they do not come back.

New people and people who leave ots , no go to play , becasue se 200 + lvls good mlvs etc and no join.

Need restart and make little more small exp on high lvls.

We agree that a character reset is a must to bring the biggest amount of players back.
We're currently working on a lot new content to release on the next season for players where they were at the point they had nothing left to do!

We're going to give the players who are still playing a little more time to fulfill their needs.
There's still about 30-50 different player logins a day. Until that drops to a small amount, we wont reset.

Medivia will have a massive drop in players within the next week to two weeks, and if Waropolis has little enough logins to warrant a reset, we will do it!

We have fixed and are fixing any and all bugs recorded in season 1 to have a flawless launch on season 2.

To anyone that is upset about a character reset please note we made a disclaimer explaining it was a high rate server subject to character resets. Any big donations you may be upset about please contact staff.

As explained before, we're not in this for the money, we do not ever charge for cipsoft premium, playing Waropolis will always be free and at no disadvantage for playing so.

Look for news and polls about season 2. We are very excited for the next edition! It should be very fun! We're going to try and get the rates where the majority of the community likes them, be sure to vote on the polls!

Waropolis

Last edited:
give medivia a month or so before hosting again please, would love to play season 2 here

Why everybody always has to be the hightest lvl on highscore?

Waropolis is a war server. 20 Players in a team take level 120 and war...I dont get whats going on with everybody on ots nowadays.

should wait a little longer tbh
No, Medivia is over and there are no servers open. Start next friday please, and start advertising. Atleast announce date...

No, Medivia is over and there are no servers open. Start next friday please, and start advertising. Atleast announce date...

fights still going on etc. so teams won't bother starting here = empty server. sorry.

It's good time to open server all people wait to Waropolis.

@xKrazyx
My friend told me you dont open becouse you wait for pendulum die
Just so you know Pendulum war is not even big its like 15 vs 15. Many people will play your server if you put online, it used to be really good i had much fun. Most online players of Pendulum are mc bots+runemaker

open friday
all poeple can play friday,saturday,sunday
some people dont have more time
at first times all must play
please firday , time 17.00 or 18.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back