• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] World War 7.6 - 100% Original Server - No Donations - War/Fun Server - ONLINE AGAIN

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Its been 9 years ago I was hosting this server, with around 150 players.
Today Im opening this Server again, just for fun!

v7xnjhne.jpg

The files are so outdated, the exhausted is not correct and much more things, its a epic 7.6 server.
The Graphic is not in DirectX it might have some pixels.

All Teams are from past, which means all levels are not updated.
Bubble was 232 then.
Eternal Oblivion was 288 then.

You can login with:
1/1 - Antica
2/2 - Nova
3/3 - Secura
4/4 - Amera
5/5 - Calmera
6/6 - Hiberna
7/7 - Harmonia

Server informations:
IP: WorldWar.hopto.org

Client 7.6: Tibia 7.6 Installer (http://worldwar.hopto.org/download/tibia760.exe)
IP Changer:
Download here (http://static.otland.net/ipchanger.exe)

If you dont know this server, its really worth a login.

Last edited:
News? Please let us know about this ot!! I'm so excited... it'm feeling like I'm gona play a kind of 36.hopto again.

I rather miss more that old 1/1 2/2 aurea war server... With 10% of ally damage and edron of rookgard map ^^
If u get that serv ill be con everyday xD to logg kill logg

I rather miss more that old 1/1 2/2 aurea war server... With 10% of ally damage and edron of rookgard map ^^
If u get that serv ill be con everyday xD to logg kill logg

Good luck with the server. I was hosting this server abou 6-7 years ago and maybe the distro was made by you. It was called bestpvp.no-ip.org and had around 250-300 players which was very much in that times, I will post ss from ots list if I find it

Whoa, it's been a while since I saw one of these.
You could've made a small info about online players on the website. I just had to login to every 'server' just to find out that each of them is empty ;p

Whoa, it's been a while since I saw one of these.
You could've made a small info about online players on the website. I just had to login to every 'server' just to find out that each of them is empty ;p

I will fix this as soon as I come home which will be soon :)

omg so fucking awesome! I gonna get all my friends back and play with me!!! BUT BRO when I log on I lag so much is it something wrong with it???

I lag so much so I cant move or write please fix it

omg so fucking awesome! I gonna get all my friends back and play with me!!! BUT BRO when I log on I lag so much is it something wrong with it???

I lag so much so I cant move or write please fix it

Where do you come from?

The server is actually hosted by a home computer.
That might cause lags, I will think about a solution soon :)

Back