• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Gesior AAC

Sisuvide

Reaction score
I don't know if this goes here...
If this don't goes here please move to the correct forum :thumbup:

Ok, When I set the Admin password (step #5)
It has an error, it says this:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

If you can help I will give you some rep...
Remember, I don't speak so many english so plus numbers and blabla I didn't understand Jejeje...

P.S: PLEASE DELETE THE OTHER POST IN "DEVELOPMENT" THX.

Last edited:
and that is? I will edit my post and give you rep+ if that is :)

sorry, again xd, what I need to do? how many "fields" I need to put?
I put 3 then what I need to do here?

I'm na newbie in this, it will be my first otserver with mysql
Thx!

Last edited:
campo: name
Tipo: VARCHAR(32)
Predetermiado: NOT NULL (ninguno, para usted en espanol)

only this things, leave other things!

x)

P.S > Cotejiamento: Latin1_spanish_ci < if you want spanish, leave it and will be Latin1_Swedish_ci.

Last edited:
okkk, thanks bro :)

:/ I made 1 field and 1 Column but when I tip the password says that again

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Last edited:
Back