• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior ACC 2012 tfs 1.5 problem with adding new news!

excool

Reaction score
Witam.!

If there is already a topic like this, I'm sorry, but I've been looking for a long time and can't find anything.

The problem is that I would not like to create news in latestnews via the forum. I want to have my own forum.

The second thing is that I can only add short messages, after entering the server presentation it pops up

Lua:
Thread with this ID does not exits.

@Jezeli jest juz taki temat to sory ale szukam juz dlugo i nic nie moge znalezc .

Problem polega na tym ze nie chcialbym tworzyc newsow w latestnews przez forum. forum chce miec wlasne .
Druga sprawa to ze moge dodac tylko krotkie wiadomosci po wpisaniu prezentacji serwera wyskakuje mi

Lua:
Thread with this ID does not exits.

@Edit
When entering only h, the text length is not important, i.e. it is about some special characters
*Wpisujac samo h dlugosc tekstu jest nie wazna czyli chodzi o jakies znaki specjalne

I have Polish signs
Posiadam polskie znaki

Last edited:
Back