• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Aleh Layout 7

Aleh

Reaction score
Hi all!
I give you new layout! You will not find it anywhere!
61816506.png

83407335.png

Download:
Aleh Layout 7 rar

If you find any bugs please contact me!

Thanks, Repp++

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/tibiacom/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts/tibiacom/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 325

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/tibiacom/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 325

if u get hacked using gesior is cus u dont know how to make ur shit secure u just download & run like 98% of the server owners

i cant read anything on latest news.... cuz the text is the same colour as the backround , please help?

Back