• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior donations. REPP++

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
If someone buy donations on my server he have to wait like 10-20 minutes before he receive the donation coin , is there a way to make it faster? And sometimes he don't receive it buy recive it after new donate.

REP+ For the one who help me

I don't get it right but If I did you mean,
the shop.lua? It's in globalevents and yeah I know he has to relogg and so did I :s but still don't work and in phpmyadmin it says like this,
11 NAME login give_item 2466 1 6527 1 container 1 donation coin 1
and
NAME 8759460 8759460 10 1 wait 1234122444 0

If you are usinf TFS 0.2 you can change the time bitween server shop script connects with sql database. Just check in creaturescripts/script/login and change:
-- ### CONFIG ###
-- message send to player by script "type" (types you can check in "global.lua")
SHOP_MSG_TYPE = 19
-- time (in seconds) between connections to SQL database by shop script
SQL_interval = 30

@upup

He is right, if you are using globalevents you shuld change the interval time in globalevents.xml

Note1: You dont need to relog
Note2: You need to have cap to be able to receive item, if you dont have the requiered cap the interval will start again, and so on!

Back