• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [GesiorAAC] PDO/POT?!

Deaktiver

Materia
Reaction score
Hello,

I know some of you're bored of this noobish problem.

We bought a Root-Server (Windows 2003 WEB Edition) and a Virtual Server (Windows 2003 Standart Editon x64). We tested it on both Servers. It does not work because the AAC can not connect to the MySQL Database.
I saw something about a PDO Driver and PHP5. We are using the newest XAMPP Version for Windows! We configured all and we're sure its 100% correct. But this GesiorAAC give us still the same error. Is it possible that the Windows 2003 WEB Editon (for servers) does not include some files that are required for Gesior AAC? Maybe some DLL's or Drivers?

Ah and I tested the Homepage on my HOME PC (windows xp) and it works.. tryed it on the dedicated server again and still the same error.

This is an important Question and there are more ppl's who got this problem!

Regards,
Deaktiver

This error comes if I install the AAC:
Step 1 works (setting config.lua)
Step 2 Testing Database Connection:

Database error - can't connect to MySQL database.
Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured.
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

I already said this ONLY happens on the dedicated server. It works on my Home PC!

Regards,
Deaktiver

other scripts work..

The problem is Gesior's connection.. If you haven't checked Gesior's scripts do it please.. Gesior use the Pot System to connect and I think the error is on this pot system..

and other homepages like TFSCMS, Nicaw are working!

Back