• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

MoveEvent get Jungle Maws like Tibia

soul4soul

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
here is how to get jungle maws working like real tibia. they give 30 damage to any creature player or monster they walks over it and will close after some time they will open again. they will also close if you place an item on top of it.

make junglemaw.lua in data/movements/scripts
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos)
	doTargetCombatHealth(0, cid, COMBAT_POISONDAMAGE, -30, -30, CONST_ME_POFF)
	doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
	return TRUE
end

function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, position)
	doTransformItem(tileitem.uid, tileitem.itemid + 1)
	doSendMagicEffect(position, CONST_ME_POFF)
	return TRUE
end

add this to movements.xml
Code:
	<movevent event="StepIn" itemid="4208" script="junglemaw.lua"/>
	<movevent event="AddItem" tileitem="1" itemid="4208" script="junglemaw.lua"/>

now go to items.xml and search 4209 add this for its attributes. i'm not sure how long it takes for them to open again but i no its not to long so i put it to 2mins and 30secs for it to open again
Code:
		<attribute key="decayTo" value="4208"/>
		<attribute key="duration" value="150"/>

edits:thanks marcinek for the info, thanks again marcinek

Last edited:
When you throw an item on them they send CONST_ME_POFF instead of GREEN_RINGS in tibia and the damage should be from poison I suppose ;(

ok ill fix it i wasn't sure of the effects and it is poison damage or are u guessing that?

Well, I dont remember correctly since Im retired from Tibia :(
so Im not sure :p

thats the same problem i had. so if any1 knows if they deal poison or physical damage please post it here. is any1 using this 6ppl viewing but no comments except for marcinek helping me with the effects

tibia.wikia.com
Code:
Field Notes: 	A "harmless" plant. Deals 30 [b]poison damage[/b] when stepping on it.
 May be dangerous when running afk in red hp.

:wub:

Sometimes maw dosn't open agin after steppin on it. Maybe decayto should be strored in otb too?

Back