• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get your own nick..

Westie let me ask you 'are you making move about me or writing a book?' keep asking me questions ffs.

Just going to say this simple..

EAT SHIT AND DIE..

You doing my headache can you fuck off now? im bored of this, im not scammer as you are.yy

If i am scammer give mee proof off iitt :)

you are a scammer iv said it and so have many more :) good luck calling me a scammer got loads of people to prove otherwise :)

yeah whatever, same as you calling me scammer im calling you scammer..

get proof i scammed someone, video please :]

yeah whatever, same as you calling me scammer im calling you scammer..

get proof i scammed someone, video please :]

Umm I was online when you scammed him for the gamecode and you also scammed me a 104 druid on global.

Retard

Yeah whatever, calling me retard? have you looked in mirror today? ehm..

Give me fucking for of it coz it wasnt me all right?
You fucking crazy kids, put tibia and redbulls away go play outside, do you even know what sun is?

I play on real tibia Secura/Aurora never had even 80+ so gtfo.

Yeah whatever, calling me retard? have you looked in mirror today? ehm..

Give me fucking for of it coz it wasnt me all right?
You fucking crazy kids, put tibia and redbulls away go play outside, do you even know what sun is?

I play on real tibia Secura/Aurora never had even 80+ so gtfo.

The Brazilian is strong in this one.

hahahahahahahahahaha say what you want kid get how isit everytime i log in on shaodwcores your online? o_O lose your virginity then saying telling people what to do kthxbye

hahahahahahahahahaha say what you want kid get how isit everytime i log in on shaodwcores your online? o_O lose your virginity then saying telling people what to do kthxbye

Me?

Know my name? tell me it please :)
Im botting not like you.

Back