• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

getOutputBuffer()

ponei

mancha verde
Reaction score
i'm receiving some reports related with the protocol::getoutputbuffer() so i turned on the debug mode and the problem pointed is the 'if(m_outputBuffer){'. An error related with access violation... Should i change to 'if(m_outputBuffer != NULL)' ?

o no... i fixed this bug some time ago but i lost the server... i forgot to fix it again.

enjoying the thread, im having some troubles with my serversave command... dont have any idea. the code should be working fine but when try to use the player as an object (sometimes) the server crashes... any ideas?

Code:
void Game::savePlayers()
{
	for(AutoList<Player>::listiterator it = Player::listPlayer.list.begin(); it != Player::listPlayer.list.end(); ++it){
		if(!it->second->isRemoved()){
			it->second->loginPosition = it->second->getPosition();
			IOPlayer::instance()->savePlayer(it->second);
			it->second->sendTextMessage(MSG_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Your character has just been saved.");
			it->second->lastLoginSaved = std::max(time(NULL), it->second->lastLoginSaved + 1);
		}
	}
}

the function is called in Game::saveServer() as 'savePlayers();' need dispatcher? i dont think so... maybe a problem with scheduling?

Last edited:
Back