• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting an error when trying to login!

Elite Sorcerer

Reaction score
Ok, so i changed the map, i changed location in config, changed my chars temple position.....I turn on server, Login with my account, choose my char, and get this message.

Cannot connect to the game server. Connection timed out (10060)

Help would be appreciated, im really lost with this one. This is Smog btw, if anyone remembers any of my servers or from squee or anything.

Thanks in advance!

Its actually a new one, its the forgotten server one on downlads. I didnt like the way you couldnt find ur god damn player to m ake yourself a GM, unless youd like to explain that to me lol, so i mixed my old server with that. Maybe itd be easier for you to tell m e where to find the players folder to make myself a gm?

Guessing that you're using SQLite then. To make yourself a GM you need to get a SQLite browser (Google for one, or search the forum). Then open the table accounts and set type on your account to 5 and go to the players table and set your characters group_id to 3. Now you got yourself a God ;)

Back