• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Getting error, Help

Sasir

PrOGaMeR
Reaction score
Im getting error by running newest version TFS with my own made real map.

Fatal: Failed to create an object. Code: 5785731

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont think so Sinc eim working on this map about 1 week and it worked before but then i maptracked another places and putted them on the map and from this moment on it stopped to work ;(

Open your map with a 8.1 map editor since the lastest TFS is for 8.1. then if it's good you will get a message with "Your map might contain deleted item ids would you like to update them to 8.1?" click yes then open template81 and then save the map.

Im opening my map with the mapeditor 8.1 and nothing happends :p
I mean its openign the map without any problem and mapeditor isnt asking me shits :D

Give me a link to newest map editor or say me how its called, maybe i got wrong one map editor :D

Failed to create an object

Like the title says, I saved my map I noticed it was messed up in some way, so I took a backup, loaded & saved but now it says
FATAL: Failed to create an object. Code: 18738

What does this means?

Edit: Yes I tried the template81, yes I tried search but none of them matched MINE :)

Last edited:
Client 8.1 yes.
Im using Newest version of TFS
Map editor : Simones Map editor OTMapEditor-0.5_81

It worked before when i started to maptrack the map but then i started to make thais and when i added it into my map then the server couldt start :p

I got the same problem, I try to insert an map edron 8.0 into lasted version of forgotten and MDOS are telling me the same error.. I follow the steps of this thread but error still aper... please little help :)

Back